Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Top 5 will have something like, Thief, StarCraft, Heroes III, Alpha Centauri. As it should.
Starcraft got 187 points (I've counted Broodwar too since it can't exist without Starcraft and is an expansion) with 58 people voting on it (and 27 people giving it maximum rating) and it will probably take #1 spot. I've skimmed through Thief votes and they got divided between 1 and 2 so I'm guessing it will be lower, Heroes III will probably do better but worse than SC.

I did an informal check of the games I spotted as top contenders - the winner is clear with a ~50-point lead. I'm very pleased, if I'm right the Top 6 at least are all :obviously: titles. luj1 is surprisingly accurate with his predictions, but catfood is gonna be pissed.

Starcraft came up with 10 points less in my count though, which seems to make a difference regarding the top 5, so no idea how accurate my predictions are, and precisely the reason I'm not going into much specifics.

One interesting note I recommend is checking on how well certain series scored in the poll - as an example I compared Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (166 points) to the entire Civilization franchise (215 points total, but this excluded Colonization). that's six games plus a bunch of expansions against one game with one expansion, and look how SMAC performed.

prengle

Savant
tbh its still a little aggravating how almost every single discussion regarding the thief trilogy in [current year] ends up turning into a dick measuring contest between dark project supremacists and metal age fanboys (and theres always going to be that one dude who thinks deadly shadows is the best for some reason) but whatever. tdp and tma are both insidiously great games and they deserve to be at the top of every single games ranking thing until the sun inflates and goes boom

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Well, yeah, that's what I meant. It will be great to get top X games from various genres.
This was mentioned a ton of times before the poll started and yet it wasn't structured that way. Also if it were known from the start, the voting would probably be quite different. So I wouldn't expect it.
I explained it multiple times that it's better to vote for all genres and then categorize the games than doing the opposite. This is because:

- Not everyone play all genres
- Some games are hard to categorize
- We can do a global ranking and then categorize the games, but we couldn't do the opposite and make a global ranking from several genres.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I explained it multiple times that it's better to vote for all genres and then categorize the games than doing the opposite.

I certainly didn't see you mention it, sorry. Fair enough. Should be interesting then to see how it divvies out.

selkin

Liturgist
(edit: I might be a bit late with this, in this case I'm sorry)

5 points:
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Dune 2
Quake 2
Carmageddon 2
Day Of Defeat: Source

3 points
Wolfeinstein 3D
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Warcraft 2
Half-Life
GTA

1 point
Starcraft
Thief
Deus ex
Heretic
Doom
Hexen
Carmageddon
Golden Axe
Team Fortress 2
Quake 3

Last edited:

potatojohn

Arcane
I tried to clean it up, but it's a lot of work because every prestigious poster invented their own format

I got to 25% done before giving up, here's the file in yaml format if anybody wants to contribute some labor:

https://pastebin.com/raw/EwiZDsDd

if it's finished I'm happy to do further analysis

potatojohn

Arcane
Anyhoo, there are the scores and the guilty users) for the 25% I did.

Of course some prestigious posters wrote Thief II and others wrote Thief 2. I leave things like that to someone else to fix

1 DOOM (score: 67, users: Lemming42, oldmanpaco, Grauken, Falksi, MRY, skacky, Stormcrowfleet, Roguey, cursed, PlanHex, groke, markec, MpuMngwana, samuraigaiden, Silva, """Gnomes""", jackofshadows, Rev, Bonnie, darthaegis, ghostdog)
2 QUAKE (score: 64, users: oldmanpaco, catfood, MRY, skacky, Roguey, cursed, Wunderbar, samuraigaiden, Fronzel Neekburm, Daedalos, Parsifarka, """Gnomes""", jackofshadows, Rev, Zboj Lamignat, darthaegis, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow, Stokowski)
3 STARCRAFT (score: 64, users: catfood, Churrasco, Butter, MRY, skacky, SniperHF, Plane Escapee, Ismaul, Dedicated_Dark, Ninjerk, PlanHex, groke, Werdna's Revenge, Unkillable Cat, szaretrilby, jackofshadows, Bonnie, Bonnie, PrK, acolyte289, HansDampf, Feyd Rautha)
4 HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC III (score: 51, users: Churrasco, octavius, Plane Escapee, Jason Liang, markec, Werdna's Revenge, Binky, Thal, Alpan, zool, Jedi Master Radek, MaskedMan, jackofshadows, index.php, Feyd Rautha)
5 THIEF: THE DARK PROJECT (score: 45, users: Lemming42, skacky, octavius, Ismaul, Zed Duke of Banville, MpuMngwana, Fronzel Neekburm, Unkillable Cat, Thal, zwanzig_zwoelf, PrK, darthaegis, Unorus Janco)
6 HALF-LIFE (score: 43, users: Lemming42, Butter, MRY, skacky, Lady Error, octavius, Angelo85, Stormcrowfleet, Roguey, cursed, Strange Fellow, Werdna's Revenge, Daedalos, HansDampf, Feyd Rautha)
7 SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI (score: 40, users: catfood, Churrasco, Humanophage, octavius, Jason Liang, markec, Unkillable Cat, Alpan, Silva, laclongquan, Stokowski, Unorus Janco)
8 THIEF 2 (score: 39, users: garren, Churrasco, DalekFlay, fantadomat, Dodo1610, markec, Ivan, Child of Malkav, Peachcurl)
9 MASTER OF ORION 2 (score: 36, users: oldmanpaco, Churrasco, MRY, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, markec, Binky, Zboj Lamignat, SausageInYourFace)
10 DUKE NUKEM 3D (score: 36, users: Grauken, catfood, DalekFlay, skacky, Outlander, Lady Error, Stormcrowfleet, Roguey, cursed, Ismaul, PlanHex, Daedalos, szaretrilby, MaskedMan, jackofshadows, PrK, Deitti, acolyte289, HansDampf, Feyd Rautha)
11 PORTAL (score: 36, users: Butter, Morality Games, Gregz, Stormcrowfleet, Roguey, cursed, Strange Fellow, PlanHex, MpuMngwana, samuraigaiden, howlingFantods, darthaegis)
12 SILENT HILL 2 (score: 33, users: garren, skacky, Outlander, Roguey, Wunderbar, Strange Fellow, PlanHex, szaretrilby, Terenty, Zboj Lamignat, ghostdog)
13 THIEF II: THE METAL AGE (score: 33, users: Gregz, octavius, Zed Duke of Banville, Dedicated_Dark, Nano, Thal, PrK, HansDampf, darthaegis)
14 BLOOD (score: 31, users: Lemming42, garren, catfood, skacky, Wunderbar, markec, howlingFantods, MaskedMan, Zboj Lamignat, Deitti, HansDampf, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow, Feyd Rautha)
15 TETRIS (score: 31, users: Grauken, Reality, cursed, Zed Duke of Banville, Zednick, Unkillable Cat, howlingFantods, ItsChon, Unorus Janco)
16 UFO: ENEMY UNKNOWN (score: 31, users: Grauken, Strange Fellow, Unkillable Cat, Thal, szaretrilby, Silva, PrK)
17 FREESPACE 2 (score: 31, users: Churrasco, MRY, Angelo85, markec, Thal, Alpan, acolyte289)
18 UNREAL TOURNAMENT (score: 29, users: Lemming42, Humanophage, SniperHF, Ismaul, Ninjerk, Alpan, Stokowski)
19 MAX PAYNE (score: 27, users: Lemming42, skacky, Outlander, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Ismaul, Dodo1610, PlanHex, MpuMngwana, Daedalos, szaretrilby, Rev, PrK, ghostdog)
20 WARCRAFT 3 (score: 27, users: Butter, Wunderbar, Ninjerk, Werdna's Revenge, jackofshadows, Deitti, RolePlayer)
21 AGE OF EMPIRES II (score: 27, users: Butter, Gregz, cursed, Werdna's Revenge, Alpan, Jedi Master Radek, Bonnie, PrK, Dramart)
22 OUTCAST (score: 27, users: Outlander, SniperHF, potatojohn, Ismaul, Binky, MaskedMan, Terenty, Rev, zwanzig_zwoelf, ghostdog, Peachcurl)
23 CRUSADER KINGS 2 (score: 26, users: catfood, Humanophage, Lady Error, Plane Escapee, Ninjerk, zool, Silva, SausageInYourFace)
24 SYSTEM SHOCK (score: 24, users: Lemming42, octavius, DJOGamer PT, Fronzel Neekburm, darthaegis, Unorus Janco)
25 HOLLOW KNIGHT (score: 24, users: Grauken, Wunderbar, DJOGamer PT, Ivan, HansDampf, darthaegis)
26 HOTLINE MIAMI (score: 22, users: Roguey, Plane Escapee, MpuMngwana, Fronzel Neekburm, Alpan, Jedi Master Radek, jackofshadows, darthaegis)
27 PRINCE OF PERSIA (score: 21, users: oldmanpaco, MRY, Ismaul, groke, jackofshadows, ghostdog, Unorus Janco)
28 PORTAL 2 (score: 21, users: Morality Games, Roguey, DJOGamer PT, howlingFantods, Rev, acolyte289, HansDampf)
29 DEVIL MAY CRY 3 (score: 21, users: Roguey, Dedicated_Dark, MpuMngwana, Ivan, darthaegis)
30 LEMMINGS (score: 21, users: Zed Duke of Banville, Zednick, PlanHex, groke, samuraigaiden, szaretrilby, index.php, TT1, Deitti)
31 THIEF 1 (score: 20, users: garren, Churrasco, markec, Peachcurl)
32 GRIM FANDANGO (score: 20, users: garren, Jason Liang, Strange Fellow, PlanHex, Thal, MaskedMan, ItsChon, Sizzle)
33 MASTER OF MAGIC (score: 20, users: Grauken, catfood, Gregz, Binky, """Gnomes""", Zboj Lamignat, PrK, acolyte289)
34 BLADE RUNNER (score: 20, users: Churrasco, DalekFlay, sigard, Ismaul, Fronzel Neekburm, zwanzig_zwoelf, Stokowski, SausageInYourFace)
35 THIEF (score: 19, users: oldmanpaco, Butter, MRY, fantadomat, Ninjerk, Binky, samuraigaiden, Zboj Lamignat, SausageInYourFace)
36 PSYCHONAUTS (score: 19, users: garren, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, PlanHex, MpuMngwana, Unkillable Cat, howlingFantods, Sizzle)
37 CIVILIZATION (score: 19, users: Grauken, Falksi, Lady Error, Zed Duke of Banville, Binky)
38 DAY OF THE TENTACLE (score: 19, users: Zednick, samuraigaiden, Unkillable Cat, TT1, ghostdog, Sizzle, Peachcurl)
39 X-COM: UFO DEFENSE (score: 18, users: MRY, Gregz, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Stokowski)
40 THIEF 2: THE METAL AGE (score: 18, users: skacky, Wunderbar, DJOGamer PT, Unkillable Cat)
41 DUNGEON KEEPER (score: 18, users: markec, Binky, """Gnomes""", jackofshadows, index.php, Zboj Lamignat)
42 DISHONORED (score: 17, users: Lemming42, DalekFlay, skacky, Stormcrowfleet, Wunderbar, MpuMngwana, Alpan, Rev, TT1)
43 PIRATES! (score: 16, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Reality, Zed Duke of Banville, Burning Bridges)
44 MYTH: THE FALLEN LORDS (score: 16, users: Ismaul, Binky, samuraigaiden, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
45 THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND (score: 15, users: Butter, howlingFantods, szaretrilby, ghostdog, Sizzle)
46 5 POINTS: (score: 15, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, octavius, Angelo85)
47 SPACECHEM (score: 15, users: potatojohn, howlingFantods, HansDampf)
48 PATHOLOGIC 2 (score: 15, users: DJOGamer PT, HansDampf, darthaegis)
49 MAX PAYNE 2 (score: 14, users: garren, Outlander, Ismaul, Fronzel Neekburm, Parsifarka, Terenty, PrK, Peachcurl)
50 ROME: TOTAL WAR (score: 14, users: Falksi, Humanophage, Morality Games, SniperHF, Rev, PrK)
51 PRIMORDIA (score: 14, users: Churrasco, Morality Games, Plane Escapee, Dedicated_Dark, Bonnie, ItsChon, Sizzle, Feyd Rautha)
52 HALF-LIFE 2 (score: 14, users: DalekFlay, Morality Games, Roguey, cursed, samuraigaiden, Rev)
53 HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC 3 (score: 14, users: Humanophage, Stormcrowfleet, laclongquan, Deitti)
54 MINECRAFT (score: 14, users: MRY, cursed, Werdna's Revenge, howlingFantods, acolyte289, ItsChon)
55 COMMAND & CONQUER (score: 14, users: Lady Error, samuraigaiden, Daedalos, Feyd Rautha)
56 AGE OF EMPIRES 2 (score: 14, users: Reality, fantadomat, Ninjerk, Zboj Lamignat)
57 ALPHA CENTAURI (score: 13, users: oldmanpaco, MRY, Zed Duke of Banville, Binky, PrK)
58 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL (score: 13, users: garren, skacky, Dedicated_Dark)
59 THE SIMS (score: 13, users: Butter, cursed, Werdna's Revenge, index.php, Dramart)
60 MONKEY ISLAND 2 (score: 13, users: MRY, Daedalos, Thal, index.php, Peachcurl)
61 INDIANA JONES AND THE FATE OF ATLANTIS (score: 13, users: Outlander, Lady Error, MpuMngwana, Deitti, ghostdog)
62 ELITE (score: 13, users: octavius, Unkillable Cat, Burning Bridges, acolyte289, Stokowski)
63 STALKER: SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL (score: 13, users: cursed, Ninjerk, zool)
64 WARCRAFT III (score: 12, users: garren, Morality Games, Alpan, Dramart)
65 CURSE OF MONKEY ISLAND (score: 12, users: Falksi, DalekFlay, PlanHex, Binky)
66 CRYSIS (score: 12, users: DalekFlay, SniperHF, Parsifarka, Dramart)
67 MAFIA (score: 12, users: Outlander, MaskedMan, Rev, Burning Bridges)
68 SID MEIER'S PIRATES! (score: 12, users: Gregz, Plane Escapee, Jason Liang, Peachcurl)
69 STAR WARS: TIE FIGHTER (score: 12, users: Gregz, samuraigaiden, Thal, Stokowski)
70 MASTER OF ORION (score: 12, users: octavius, Zed Duke of Banville, Werdna's Revenge, Alpan)
71 DOOM 2 (score: 12, users: octavius, fantadomat, Ninjerk, Daedalos, szaretrilby, Feyd Rautha)
72 SEVERANCE: BLADE OF DARKNESS (score: 12, users: DJOGamer PT, samuraigaiden, Thal, Kliwer)
73 DESCENT (score: 11, users: Lemming42, oldmanpaco, Grauken, acolyte289, Stokowski)
74 WORMS ARMAGEDDON (score: 11, users: garren, skacky, index.php, laclongquan, Bonnie, Deitti, Unorus Janco)
75 QUAKE 2 (score: 11, users: Falksi, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow, Feyd Rautha)
76 ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON (score: 11, users: catfood, index.php, RolePlayer)
77 STARDEW VALLEY (score: 11, users: Butter, Morality Games, Dodo1610, DJOGamer PT, jackofshadows)
78 CIVILIZATION II (score: 11, users: octavius, Zednick, Thal)
79 MARK OF THE NINJA (score: 11, users: Roguey, Ivan, Child of Malkav)
80 DOOM II (score: 11, users: cursed, HansDampf, ghostdog)
81 BENEATH A STEEL SKY (score: 11, users: potatojohn, groke, Bonnie)
82 THIEF 3 (score: 11, users: fantadomat, Child of Malkav, Peachcurl)
83 ANOTHER WORLD (score: 11, users: Zed Duke of Banville, groke, szaretrilby)
84 HEROES OF MIGHT & MAGIC II (score: 11, users: Zed Duke of Banville, groke, szaretrilby)
85 SUBNAUTICA (score: 11, users: DJOGamer PT, jackofshadows, TT1)
86 MASTER OF ORION II (score: 11, users: Werdna's Revenge, szaretrilby, index.php)
87 X-COM (score: 10, users: catfood, Humanophage, Zed Duke of Banville, Werdna's Revenge)
88 THEME HOSPITAL (score: 10, users: Churrasco, samuraigaiden, index.php, laclongquan)
89 SACRIFICE (score: 10, users: Churrasco, Plane Escapee, Werdna's Revenge, Binky, Kliwer, zwanzig_zwoelf)
90 ALIEN ISOLATION (score: 10, users: DalekFlay, Outlander, Wunderbar, Daedalos)
91 SILENT STORM (score: 10, users: Butter, potatojohn, Strange Fellow, SausageInYourFace)
92 CIVILIZATION 4 (score: 10, users: Humanophage, SausageInYourFace)
93 DISHONORED 2 (score: 10, users: skacky, Nano, Terenty, darthaegis)
94 OPERATION FLASHPOINT (score: 10, users: Outlander, zwanzig_zwoelf)
95 MECHWARRIOR 3 (score: 10, users: Lady Error, Peachcurl)
96 UNCHARTED WATERS (score: 10, users: Lady Error, Jason Liang)
97 MYTH 2: SOULBLIGHTER (score: 10, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Angelo85)
98 AGE OF WONDERS (score: 10, users: octavius, Ismaul, Deitti, SausageInYourFace)
99 STARTOPIA (score: 10, users: Plane Escapee, laclongquan)
100 HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC II (score: 10, users: Plane Escapee, Werdna's Revenge)
101 STARCRAFT BROODWAR (score: 10, users: fantadomat, RolePlayer)
102 DWARF FORTRESS (score: 10, users: Werdna's Revenge, PrK)
103 JAGGED ALLIANCE 2 (score: 10, users: zool, Burning Bridges)
104 KING OF DRAGON PASS (score: 10, users: Silva, Sizzle)
105 ARCHIMEDEAN DYNASTY (score: 10, users: Stokowski, Peachcurl)
106 TOMB RAIDER 2 (score: 9, users: Lemming42, Dedicated_Dark, Dedicated_Dark)
107 DESPERADOS (score: 9, users: Lemming42, Outlander, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, index.php, laclongquan)
108 MIRROR'S EDGE (score: 9, users: Lemming42, DalekFlay, Dedicated_Dark, Strange Fellow, TT1)
109 GTA VICE CITY (score: 9, users: garren, Butter, sigard, MaskedMan, Dramart)
110 TIE FIGHTER (score: 9, users: Falksi, Reality, markec)
111 BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM (score: 9, users: Falksi, Strange Fellow, MpuMngwana, Parsifarka, TT1)
112 SOMA (score: 9, users: Churrasco, Morality Games, Wunderbar, Nano, Fronzel Neekburm)
113 MYST (score: 9, users: Butter, Morality Games, Ninjerk, Werdna's Revenge, acolyte289)
114 SIM CITY 2000 (score: 9, users: MRY, Lady Error, Werdna's Revenge, howlingFantods, Unorus Janco)
115 HALF LIFE (score: 9, users: Morality Games, PlanHex, markec, MpuMngwana, RolePlayer)
116 CIVILIZATION V (score: 9, users: Morality Games, Lady Error, RolePlayer)
117 DUNGEON KEEPER 2 (score: 9, users: sigard, Gregz, Angelo85, Plane Escapee, Alpan, Kliwer, Peachcurl)
118 FACTORIO (score: 9, users: Angelo85, potatojohn, acolyte289)
119 FLASHBACK (score: 9, users: Roguey, Jason Liang, ghostdog)
120 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 (score: 9, users: SniperHF, acolyte289, Feyd Rautha)
121 STRONGHOLD CRUSADER (score: 9, users: Dodo1610, Unorus Janco, Feyd Rautha)
122 INVISIBLE INC. (score: 9, users: Jason Liang, Ivan, SausageInYourFace)
123 PRINCE OF PERSIA: SANDS OF TIME (score: 9, users: Dedicated_Dark, PlanHex, DJOGamer PT)
124 SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY (score: 9, users: Dedicated_Dark, MpuMngwana, Child of Malkav)
125 STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: DARK FORCES II (score: 9, users: Ninjerk, Thal, darthaegis)
126 I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM (score: 9, users: groke, Bonnie, Sizzle)
127 HEROES OF MIGHT & MAGIC III (score: 9, users: MpuMngwana, szaretrilby, Sizzle)
128 STRONGHOLD (score: 8, users: Churrasco, Werdna's Revenge, Parsifarka, Kliwer)
129 STALKER (score: 8, users: DalekFlay, Silva)
130 DEAD SPACE 2 (score: 8, users: DalekFlay, Dedicated_Dark, Nano, Ivan)
131 KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM (score: 8, users: Butter, potatojohn)
132 UNREAL (score: 8, users: skacky, octavius, SniperHF, cursed, Daedalos, HansDampf)
133 CAESAR 3 (score: 8, users: Morality Games, laclongquan)
134 STARCRAFT 1 (score: 8, users: sigard, Daedalos)
135 STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY (score: 8, users: Gregz, """Gnomes""")
136 CLOSE COMBAT 2: A BRIDGE TOO FAR (score: 8, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, zool)
137 AGE OF WONDERS: SHADOW MAGIC (score: 8, users: octavius, Angelo85)
138 C&C: RED ALERT (score: 8, users: Stormcrowfleet, Werdna's Revenge)
139 TROPICO (score: 8, users: SniperHF, zool)
140 RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN (score: 8, users: Wunderbar, Kliwer)
141 AGE OF MYTHOLOGY (score: 8, users: Dodo1610, Rev, Child of Malkav, TT1)
142 RAYMAN ORIGINS (score: 8, users: Zednick, Ivan)
143 HOMM 3 (score: 8, users: PlanHex, Terenty)
144 DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (score: 8, users: DJOGamer PT, darthaegis)
145 PREY (score: 8, users: Daedalos, Rev, Child of Malkav, Sizzle)
146 MORTAL KOMBAT 3 (score: 8, users: Daedalos, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
147 SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION (score: 8, users: Thal, Unorus Janco)
148 DESPERADOS: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE (score: 8, users: zool, HansDampf)
149 DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT AND MAGIC (score: 7, users: garren, Stormcrowfleet, Jedi Master Radek, Child of Malkav, Kliwer)
150 SYNDICATE (score: 7, users: Grauken, Daedalos, zwanzig_zwoelf)
151 ROLLER COASTER TYCOON (score: 7, users: Butter, Reality, Werdna's Revenge)
152 COLONIZATION (score: 7, users: Lady Error, Binky, Burning Bridges)
153 METAL GEAR SOLID V (score: 7, users: Roguey, Dodo1610, Dedicated_Dark)
154 RESIDENT EVIL 4 (score: 7, users: Roguey, Dedicated_Dark, DJOGamer PT)
155 GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS (score: 7, users: Jason Liang, Nano, TT1)
156 YAKUZA 0 (score: 7, users: Jason Liang, MpuMngwana, Ivan)
157 STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT II: JEDI OUTCAST (score: 7, users: Strange Fellow, Rev, PrK)
158 WARHAMMER: DARK OMEN (score: 7, users: groke, Thal, Deitti)
159 DREAMWEB (score: 7, users: groke, Bonnie, zwanzig_zwoelf)
160 SHADOW TACTICS: BLADES OF THE SHOGUN (score: 7, users: zool, TT1, darthaegis)
161 SEKIRO (score: 7, users: Jedi Master Radek, Ivan, Child of Malkav)
162 LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (score: 7, users: MaskedMan, index.php, Rev)
163 FTL: FASTER THAN LIGHT (score: 6, users: Lemming42, TT1)
164 SLAY THE SPIRE (score: 6, users: Lemming42, Dodo1610, Zednick, howlingFantods)
165 CIV IV (score: 6, users: oldmanpaco, laclongquan)
166 ZORK (score: 6, users: oldmanpaco, Zed Duke of Banville)
167 SIM CITY (score: 6, users: oldmanpaco, Zed Duke of Banville)
168 SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND (score: 6, users: oldmanpaco, Falksi)
169 KING'S BOUNTY: ARMORED PRINCESS (score: 6, users: garren, Gregz)
170 F.E.A.R (score: 6, users: garren, Dedicated_Dark)
171 POSTAL 2 (score: 6, users: garren, Fronzel Neekburm)
172 DARK SOULS 2 (score: 6, users: Falksi, Child of Malkav)
173 THIEF THE DARK PROJECT (score: 6, users: catfood, MaskedMan)
174 PHARAOH (score: 6, users: catfood, laclongquan)
175 FEAR (score: 6, users: DalekFlay, Ivan)
176 SPLINTER CELL: CHAOS THEORY (score: 6, users: DalekFlay, Butter, DJOGamer PT, Rev)
177 BIOSHOCK (score: 6, users: DalekFlay, Morality Games, Terenty, RolePlayer)
178 KING'S BOUNTY (score: 6, users: Humanophage, fantadomat)
179 FREELANCER (score: 6, users: Outlander, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Alpan, acolyte289)
180 DUNE II (score: 6, users: Gregz, Bonnie)
181 COMPANY OF HEROES (score: 6, users: Stormcrowfleet, """Gnomes""")
182 HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY (score: 6, users: Roguey, Dedicated_Dark)
183 TRANSISTOR (score: 6, users: Roguey, Maxie)
184 FTL (score: 6, users: Plane Escapee, howlingFantods)
185 EUROPA UNIVERSALIS IV (score: 6, users: Plane Escapee, Zednick)
186 EMPEROR: RISE OF THE MIDDLE KINGDOM (score: 6, users: cursed, Stokowski)
187 BULLY (score: 6, users: cursed, Jedi Master Radek)
188 SIMCITY 4 (score: 6, users: potatojohn, Stokowski)
189 BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 (score: 6, users: Ismaul, Ninjerk)
190 HITMAN CONTRACTS (score: 6, users: Wunderbar, Fronzel Neekburm)
191 RUNE (score: 6, users: Wunderbar, Kliwer)
192 HITMAN BLOOD MONEY (score: 6, users: fantadomat, Child of Malkav)
193 BEYOND GOOD & EVIL (score: 6, users: Dodo1610, Dedicated_Dark)
194 THE LONGEST JOURNEY (score: 6, users: Dodo1610, MaskedMan)
195 RED ALERT (score: 6, users: Jason Liang, markec, zool, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
196 DEUS EX (score: 6, users: Zed Duke of Banville, Silva)
197 HOMEWORLD (score: 6, users: Dedicated_Dark, markec, Terenty, laclongquan)
198 CITIES: SKYLINES (score: 6, users: Zednick, acolyte289)
199 RAYMAN 2: THE GREAT ESCAPE (score: 6, users: Strange Fellow, Kliwer)
200 JEDI KNIGHT II: JEDI OUTCAST (score: 6, users: MpuMngwana, Kliwer)
201 ALIEN VS. PREDATOR 2 (score: 6, users: Daedalos, Peachcurl)
202 BASTION (score: 6, users: Alpan, Maxie)
203 CIVILIZATION III (score: 6, users: zool, Peachcurl)
204 BABA IS YOU (score: 6, users: howlingFantods, HansDampf)
205 THE LOST VIKINGS (score: 6, users: szaretrilby, TT1)
206 GTA SAN ANDREAS (score: 6, users: MaskedMan, Child of Malkav)
207 THE LONG DARK (score: 6, users: jackofshadows, TT1)
208 THE LAST EXPRESS (score: 5, users: Lemming42, Jason Liang, Bonnie, zwanzig_zwoelf, Stokowski)
209 STARFLIGHT (score: 5, users: oldmanpaco)
210 X-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN (score: 5, users: oldmanpaco)
211 GTA: VICE CITY (score: 5, users: oldmanpaco, Falksi, Gregz)
212 RESIDENT EVIL HD REMASTER (score: 5, users: garren)
213 5 POINTS (score: 5, users: Grauken)
214 X-COM: UFO - ENEMY UNKNOWN (score: 5, users: Falksi)
215 X-COM APOCALYPSE (score: 5, users: Falksi)
216 HEXEN 2 (score: 5, users: Falksi, Zboj Lamignat, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
217 ABE'S ODYSSEY (score: 5, users: catfood)
218 TEX MURPHY THE PANDORA DIRECTIVE (score: 5, users: Churrasco)
219 SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD (score: 5, users: DalekFlay, Lady Error, PlanHex, Sizzle, Peachcurl)
220 VICTORIA 2 (score: 5, users: Humanophage)
221 EADOR: GENESIS (score: 5, users: Humanophage)
222 AGE OF WONDERS 2 (score: 5, users: Humanophage)
223 WORLD OF TANKS (score: 5, users: Humanophage, Gregz, Reality)
224 UFO ENEMY UNKNOWN (score: 5, users: Outlander)
225 AVP 2 (score: 5, users: Outlander)
226 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SOC (score: 5, users: Outlander)
227 SUPER-HOT (score: 5, users: Morality Games)
228 MEDIEVAL: TOTAL WAR (score: 5, users: Morality Games)
229 COPS 2170 THE POWER OF LAW (score: 5, users: sigard)
230 GTA 5 (score: 5, users: sigard)
231 STARCAFT 2 (score: 5, users: sigard)
232 POINT OF VIEW (score: 5, users: sigard)
233 QUANTUM BREAK (score: 5, users: sigard)
234 RIVER RAID (score: 5, users: Lady Error)
235 FAR CRY (score: 5, users: Gregz)
236 STEEL PANTHERS 2 (score: 5, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
237 INTERSTATE 76 (score: 5, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Reality, Terenty)
238 NO ONE LIVES FOREVER (score: 5, users: octavius, Wunderbar, MpuMngwana)
239 ALIEN SWARM (score: 5, users: Angelo85)
240 HOLLOW KNIGHT (score: 5, users: Stormcrowfleet)
241 STARCRAFT (score: 5, users: Stormcrowfleet)
242 STALKER: CALL TO PRIPYAT (score: 5, users: Stormcrowfleet)
243 RAINBOW SIX 3: RAVEN SHIELD (score: 5, users: SniperHF)
244 CIVILIZATION IV (score: 5, users: SniperHF)
245 MVP BASEBALL 2005 (score: 5, users: SniperHF)
246 DOOM 1993 (score: 5, users: Reality)
247 TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 2 (score: 5, users: Reality)
248 LODE RUNNER CHAMPIONSHIP (score: 5, users: Reality)
249 WORMS ARMAGADDOON (score: 5, users: Reality)
250 HALF-LIFE: OPPOSING FORCE (score: 5, users: cursed)
251 INDEPENDENCE WAR (score: 5, users: potatojohn)
252 M.A.X. (score: 5, users: potatojohn)
253 PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME (score: 5, users: Ismaul)
254 DARK EARTH (score: 5, users: Ismaul)
255 RESIDENT EVIL REMAKE (IT WAS PORTED ON PC AS A HD REMASTER) (score: 5, users: Wunderbar)
256 MAX PAYNE 2: THE FALL OF MAX PAYNE (score: 5, users: Dodo1610)
257 RANCE X (score: 5, users: Jason Liang)
258 POPULOUS (score: 5, users: Zed Duke of Banville)
259 SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI (score: 5, users: Zednick)
260 GATEWAY (score: 5, users: Strange Fellow)
261 DYSTOPIA (score: 5, users: Ninjerk)
262 STAR WARS X-WING (score: 5, users: Ninjerk)
263 LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER (score: 5, users: PlanHex)
264 KONO YO NO HATE DE KOI WO UTAU SHOUJO YU-NO (score: 5, users: groke)
265 PENUMBRA: BLACK PLAGUE (score: 5, users: Nano)
266 RAYMAN (score: 5, users: Nano)
267 THIEF GOLD (score: 5, users: Nano)
268 DUSK (score: 5, users: DJOGamer PT)
269 TEKKEN 7 (score: 5, users: DJOGamer PT)
270 DUNE 2 (score: 5, users: Binky)
271 DARKWOOD (score: 5, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
272 DOOM 1 (score: 5, users: Unkillable Cat)
273 HEROES OF MIGHT & MAGIC 3 (score: 5, users: Unkillable Cat)
274 C&C GENERALS (score: 5, users: Parsifarka)
275 FINAL DOOM (score: 5, users: Parsifarka)
276 HEROES OF MIGHT & MAGIC IV (score: 5, users: Parsifarka)
277 KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO (score: 5, users: Alpan)
278 JEDI KNIGHT JEDI OUTCAST (score: 5, users: Jedi Master Radek)
279 JEDI KNIGHT JEDI ACADEMY (score: 5, users: Jedi Master Radek)
280 HOMAM III (score: 5, users: howlingFantods)
281 POLYBRIDGE (score: 5, users: howlingFantods)
282 THIEF II (score: 5, users: szaretrilby)
283 SYSTEM SHOCK 1 (score: 5, users: Silva)
284 SPELUNKY (score: 5, users: Ivan)
285 1602 AD (score: 5, users: """Gnomes""")
286 DOMINIONS 5 (score: 5, users: """Gnomes""")
287 METAL GEAR SOLID V: TPP (score: 5, users: """Gnomes""")
288 DISCWORLD 2 (score: 5, users: MaskedMan)
289 XCOM: TERROR FROM THE DEEP (score: 5, users: jackofshadows)
290 RAIN WORLD (score: 5, users: Terenty)
291 SPACE RANGERS (score: 5, users: Terenty)
292 CRYOSTASIS (score: 5, users: Terenty)
293 DARK MESSIAH (score: 5, users: Terenty)
294 CREATURES (1996) (score: 5, users: index.php)
295 CHILDREN OF THE NILE (score: 5, users: laclongquan)
296 ROBIN HOOD THE LEGEND OF SHERWOOD (score: 5, users: Child of Malkav)
297 PYRE (score: 5, users: Maxie)
298 HADES (score: 5, users: Maxie)
299 DISCO ELYSIUM (score: 5, users: Maxie)
300 HOM&M 3 (score: 5, users: Zboj Lamignat)
301 MYTH TFL (score: 5, users: Zboj Lamignat)
302 UFO (score: 5, users: Zboj Lamignat)
303 COSSACKS 3 (score: 5, users: Bonnie)
304 HEROES MIGHT AND MAGIC II (score: 5, users: Bonnie)
305 GRAND PRIX LEGENDS (score: 5, users: Burning Bridges)
306 SILENT HUNTER 3 (score: 5, users: Burning Bridges)
307 MAJESTY: THE FANTASY KINGDOM SIM (score: 5, users: Kliwer)
308 BATTLE FOR WESNOTH (score: 5, users: Kliwer)
309 CHAOS OVERLORDS (score: 5, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
310 TRON 2.0 (score: 5, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
311 ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG (score: 5, users: TT1)
312 COMMAND AND CONQUER: RED ALERT (score: 5, users: Deitti)
313 MORTAL KOMBAT 2 (score: 5, users: Deitti)
314 THE SIMS 2 (score: 5, users: Deitti)
315 SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE (score: 5, users: acolyte289)
316 OVERLOAD (score: 5, users: HansDampf)
317 OUTER WILDS (score: 5, users: darthaegis)
318 GABRIEL KNIGHT : SINS OF THE FATHERS (score: 5, users: ghostdog)
319 DARK COLONY (score: 5, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
320 ULTIMATE DOOM (score: 5, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
321 CIVILIZATION 2 (score: 5, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
322 SILENT HILL 3 (score: 5, users: Dramart)
323 STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT JEDI ACADEMY (score: 5, users: Dramart)
324 SAINTS ROW THE THIRD (score: 5, users: Dramart)
325 COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 (score: 5, users: Dramart)
326 FRONTIER: FIRST ENCOUNTERS (score: 5, users: Stokowski)
327 INTERSTATE '76 (score: 5, users: Stokowski)
328 TRANSPORT TYCOON DELUXE (score: 5, users: Stokowski)
329 WORLD OF WARCRAFT VANILLA (score: 5, users: RolePlayer)
330 DOTA 2 (score: 5, users: RolePlayer)
331 HEROES OF THE STORM (score: 5, users: RolePlayer)
332 OUT OF THE PARK BASEBALL (score: 5, users: RolePlayer)
333 EU3 (score: 5, users: ItsChon)
334 ALTER EGO (score: 5, users: Unorus Janco)
335 JEDI ACADEMY (score: 5, users: Sizzle)
336 STARCRAFT BROOD WAR (score: 5, users: Sizzle)
337 COMMAND & CONQUER TIBERIAN SUN (score: 5, users: Feyd Rautha)
338 LIFE IS STRANGE (score: 5, users: SausageInYourFace)
339 COMMAND & CONQUER: RED ALERT (score: 4, users: Lemming42, SniperHF)
340 HEXEN (score: 4, users: garren, Grauken)
341 LOOM (score: 4, users: Grauken, groke, szaretrilby, Bonnie)
342 CHAOS ENGINE (score: 4, users: Grauken, Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
343 TOMB RAIDER 2013 (score: 4, users: Falksi, Dramart)
344 WARHAMMER 40K: DAWN OF WAR (score: 4, users: Humanophage, Stormcrowfleet)
345 QUAKE 3 ARENA (score: 4, users: skacky, Reality)
346 SANITARIUM (score: 4, users: sigard, Ismaul)
347 SID MEIER'S COLONIZATION (score: 4, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Thal)
348 HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC 2 (score: 4, users: octavius, laclongquan)
349 CIVILISATION II (score: 4, users: Stormcrowfleet, Stokowski)
350 WARCRAFT II (score: 4, users: Stormcrowfleet, Bonnie)
351 EUROPA UNIVERSALIS III (score: 4, users: SniperHF, Binky)
352 RESIDENT EVIL (score: 4, users: SniperHF, zwanzig_zwoelf)
353 RAINBOW SIX: ROGUE SPEAR (score: 4, users: SniperHF, Silva)
354 THIS WAR OF MINE (score: 4, users: Plane Escapee, jackofshadows)
355 MECHWARRIOR 4 (score: 4, users: Reality, Peachcurl)
356 MDK 2 (score: 4, users: potatojohn, oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
357 CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ESCAPE FROM BUTCHER BAY (score: 4, users: Ismaul, zwanzig_zwoelf)
358 FAR CRY 2 (score: 4, users: Dodo1610, Dedicated_Dark)
359 HOTLINE MIAMI 2 (score: 4, users: Dodo1610, Parsifarka)
360 DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT & MAGIC (score: 4, users: Dedicated_Dark, MpuMngwana)
361 THE SIMS 3 (score: 4, users: Zednick, acolyte289)
362 CAESAR III (score: 4, users: Zednick, index.php)
363 JUST CAUSE 2 (score: 4, users: Strange Fellow, """Gnomes""")
364 THE LEGEND OF KYRANDIA (score: 4, users: groke, Bonnie)
365 AMNESIA: THE DARK DESCENT (score: 4, users: Nano, Parsifarka)
366 CARMAGEDDON (score: 4, users: markec, Daedalos, Unkillable Cat, jackofshadows)
367 CLOSE COMBAT 2 (score: 4, users: markec, Burning Bridges)
368 CAVE STORY (score: 4, users: Werdna's Revenge, index.php)
369 F.E.A.R. (score: 4, users: MpuMngwana, HansDampf)
370 ALLEY CAT (score: 4, users: Unkillable Cat, jackofshadows)
371 PAINKILLER (score: 4, users: Parsifarka, Sizzle)
372 THE DREAM MACHINE (score: 4, users: Alpan, Ivan)
373 HIDDEN AGENDA (score: 4, users: zool, SausageInYourFace)
374 PAPERS PLEASE (score: 4, users: szaretrilby, Terenty)
375 PANZER GENERAL 2 (score: 4, users: Zboj Lamignat, Burning Bridges)
376 PANZER GENERAL (score: 4, users: Burning Bridges, Unorus Janco)
377 TRANSPORT TYCOON (score: 4, users: Burning Bridges, Deitti)
378 HALF LIFE 2 (score: 4, users: acolyte289, RolePlayer)
379 WING COMMANDER (score: 3, users: oldmanpaco)
380 CIV II (score: 3, users: oldmanpaco)
381 BATTLEZONE (1998) (score: 3, users: garren)
382 AXIOM VERGE (score: 3, users: Grauken)
383 NU-X-COM ENEMY WITHIN (score: 3, users: Falksi)
384 HARD WEST (score: 3, users: Falksi)
385 ZORK GRAND INQUISITOR' (score: 3, users: catfood)
386 QUEST FOR GLORY (score: 3, users: catfood)
387 NEED FOR SPEED PORSCHE' (score: 3, users: catfood)
388 HITMAN (2016) (score: 3, users: DalekFlay)
389 UNDER A KILLING MOON (score: 3, users: DalekFlay)
390 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 99 (score: 3, users: skacky)
391 ALIEN: ISOLATION (score: 3, users: skacky)
392 LORDS OF THE REALM 2 (score: 3, users: Morality Games)
393 UNAVOWED (score: 3, users: Morality Games)
394 CONTROL (score: 3, users: sigard)
395 ACT OF WAR DIRECT ACTION (score: 3, users: sigard)
396 LATE SHIFT (score: 3, users: sigard)
397 METRO EXODUS (score: 3, users: sigard)
398 MONKEY ISLANDS 2 (score: 3, users: Lady Error)
399 STRIKE COMMANDER (score: 3, users: Lady Error)
400 HISTORY LINE 1914-1918 (score: 3, users: Lady Error)
401 COUNTER-STRIKE 1.5 (score: 3, users: Gregz)
402 SENSIBLE WORLD OF SOCCER (score: 3, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, Daedalos, ghostdog)
403 LORDS OF MIDNIGHT (score: 3, users: octavius)
404 X-COM (OPENXCOM) (score: 3, users: octavius)
405 X-COM TERROR FROM THE DEEP (score: 3, users: Angelo85)
406 MEDIEVAL II: TOTAL WAR (score: 3, users: Angelo85)
407 SAVAGE: THE BATTLE FOR NEWERTH (score: 3, users: Angelo85)
408 ROME TOTAL WAR (score: 3, users: Stormcrowfleet)
409 GUNPOINT (score: 3, users: Roguey)
410 WORLD OF GOO (score: 3, users: Roguey)
411 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 (score: 3, users: SniperHF)
412 DIRT RALLY (score: 3, users: SniperHF)
413 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 (score: 3, users: Plane Escapee)
414 RIMWORLD (score: 3, users: Plane Escapee)
415 DON'T STARVE (score: 3, users: Plane Escapee)
416 DESCENT 1995 (score: 3, users: Reality)
417 XCOM 1994 (score: 3, users: Reality)
418 SWAT 4 (score: 3, users: Reality, TT1, Feyd Rautha)
419 FROZEN SYNAPSE (score: 3, users: potatojohn)
420 INFINIFACTORY (score: 3, users: potatojohn)
421 STARCRAFT 2 (score: 3, users: Ismaul)
422 AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE (score: 3, users: Wunderbar)
423 DISHONOURED (score: 3, users: fantadomat)
424 RED ALERT 2 (score: 3, users: fantadomat)
425 RACE DRIVER GRID (score: 3, users: Dodo1610)
426 SIM CITY 4 (score: 3, users: Dodo1610)
427 DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS: CHRONICLES OF MYSTARA (score: 3, users: Jason Liang)
428 KICHIKOU RANCE (score: 3, users: Jason Liang)
429 THE LAST BLADE 2 (score: 3, users: Jason Liang)
430 WARLORDS II (score: 3, users: Zed Duke of Banville)
431 PLANTS VS ZOMBIES (score: 3, users: Zednick)
432 A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING (score: 3, users: Strange Fellow)
433 BATTLE BROTHERS (score: 3, users: Strange Fellow)
434 ERIC THE UNREADY (score: 3, users: Strange Fellow)
435 THE COLONEL'S BEQUEST (score: 3, users: groke)
436 PENUMBRA: OVERTURE (score: 3, users: Nano)
437 RAYMAN 2 (score: 3, users: Nano)
438 RAYMAN 3 (score: 3, users: Nano)
439 THE BLACKWELL LEGACY (score: 3, users: Nano)
440 NIOH (score: 3, users: DJOGamer PT)
441 REMAKE (score: 3, users: DJOGamer PT)
442 CRUSADER KINGS II (score: 3, users: Werdna's Revenge)
443 ROME: TOTAL WAR (WITH THE EUROPA BARBARORUM MOD) (score: 3, users: Binky)
444 WARCRAFT 2: TIDES OF DARKNESS (score: 3, users: samuraigaiden)
445 THE STANLEY PARABLE (score: 3, users: samuraigaiden)
446 THE SABOTEUR (score: 3, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
447 ONE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (score: 3, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
448 KINGPIN: LIFE OF CRIME (score: 3, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
449 DETENTION (score: 3, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
450 TOTAL ANNIHILATION (score: 3, users: Daedalos, Parsifarka, Zboj Lamignat)
451 LEMMINGS! (score: 3, users: Unkillable Cat)
452 MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND (score: 3, users: Thal)
453 CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 01/02 (score: 3, users: Thal)
454 HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS (score: 3, users: Parsifarka)
455 TYRIAN (score: 3, users: Alpan)
456 VICTORIA (score: 3, users: zool)
457 DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 (score: 3, users: Jedi Master Radek)
458 TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 3 (score: 3, users: Jedi Master Radek)
459 PRINCESS MAKER 2 (score: 3, users: Jedi Master Radek)
460 HUMAN: FALL FLAT (score: 3, users: howlingFantods)
461 DISCIPLES II (score: 3, users: szaretrilby)
462 DARK SOULS (score: 3, users: Silva)
463 THUMPER (score: 3, users: Ivan)
464 METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE (score: 3, users: Ivan)
465 SHADOW WARRIOR '97 (score: 3, users: Ivan)
466 PEGGLE NIGHTS (score: 3, users: """Gnomes""")
467 STUBBS THE ZOMBIE IN REBEL WITHOUT A PULSE (score: 3, users: """Gnomes""")
468 DISCWORLD NOIR (score: 3, users: MaskedMan)
469 THE CURSE OF MONKEY ISLAND (score: 3, users: MaskedMan)
470 EVIL GENIUS (score: 3, users: jackofshadows)
471 MGS 5 (score: 3, users: Terenty)
472 BLACK & WHITE (score: 3, users: index.php)
473 GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY (score: 3, users: Rev)
474 ZEUS (score: 3, users: laclongquan)
475 ROMANCE OF THREE KINGDOM 10 (score: 3, users: laclongquan)
476 DEADLOCK2 SHRINE WARS (score: 3, users: laclongquan)
477 CRYSIS 2 (score: 3, users: Child of Malkav)
478 SHADOW TACTICS BLADES OF THE SHOGUN (score: 3, users: Child of Malkav)
479 WH DARK OMEN (score: 3, users: Zboj Lamignat)
480 SHOGUN TOTAL WAR (score: 3, users: Burning Bridges)
481 AGEODS AMERICAN CIVIL WAR (score: 3, users: Burning Bridges)
482 NHL HOCKEY (score: 3, users: Burning Bridges)
483 HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC II: THE SUCCESSION WARS (score: 3, users: Kliwer)
484 MEDIEVAL II (score: 3, users: Kliwer)
485 TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX (score: 3, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
486 KILLER7 (score: 3, users: zwanzig_zwoelf, HansDampf, darthaegis)
487 SAM & MAX: HIT THE ROAD (score: 3, users: PrK)
488 BATTLEFIELD 4 (score: 3, users: TT1)
489 COMMAND AND CONQUER RED ALERT 2 (score: 3, users: Deitti)
490 STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO (score: 3, users: acolyte289)
491 LA-MULANA (score: 3, users: HansDampf)
492 SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE (score: 3, users: darthaegis)
493 COMMAND AND CONQUER: TIBERIAN SUN (score: 3, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
494 Z (score: 3, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
495 COMMANDOS: BEHIND ENEMY LINES (score: 3, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
496 SAINTS ROW 4 (score: 3, users: Dramart)
497 ASSASSINS CREED II (score: 3, users: Dramart)
498 CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE (score: 3, users: Dramart)
499 DOTA UNDERLORDS (score: 3, users: RolePlayer)
500 STARCRAFT 2 WINGS OF LIBERTY (score: 3, users: RolePlayer)
501 ARTIFACT (score: 3, users: RolePlayer)
502 OREGON TRAIL (score: 3, users: Unorus Janco)
503 SWORD OF THE SAMURAI (score: 3, users: Unorus Janco)
504 CASTLES 2: SIEGE AND CONQUEST (score: 3, users: Unorus Janco)
505 QUAKE 3: ARENA (score: 3, users: Unorus Janco)
506 THE NEVERHOOD (score: 3, users: Sizzle)
507 HOMEWORLD - CATACLYSM (score: 3, users: Sizzle)
508 COUNTER-STRIKE (score: 3, users: Feyd Rautha)
509 HOMM2 (score: 3, users: SausageInYourFace)
510 TEMPLAR BATTLEFORCE (score: 3, users: SausageInYourFace)
511 MAX PAYNE 1 (score: 3, users: Peachcurl)
512 HITMAN 2 (score: 3, users: Peachcurl)
513 GTA 1 (score: 3, users: Peachcurl)
514 SECRET WEAPONS OF THE LUFTWAFFE (score: 2, users: oldmanpaco, Lady Error)
515 TERRARIA (score: 2, users: garren, Unkillable Cat)
516 JEDI KNIGHT 2: JEDI OUTCAST (score: 2, users: Falksi, Humanophage)
517 THE TALOS PRINCIPLE (score: 2, users: Butter, Ivan)
518 DOMINIONS 4 (score: 2, users: Humanophage, Angelo85)
519 WARLORDS 2 (score: 2, users: Humanophage, markec)
520 THE DIG (score: 2, users: Outlander, Bonnie)
521 MANIAC MANSION (score: 2, users: Outlander, Zednick)
522 ONE MUST FALL 2097 (score: 2, users: Lady Error, groke)
523 SUPREME COMMANDER (score: 2, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko, """Gnomes""")
524 WORMS 2 (score: 2, users: SniperHF, PlanHex)
525 FULL THROTTLE (score: 2, users: cursed, Alpan)
526 NEOTOKYO (score: 2, users: potatojohn, Ninjerk)
527 MAJESTY (score: 2, users: Ismaul, index.php)
528 RAILROAD TYCOON 3 (score: 2, users: Dodo1610, laclongquan)
529 RAYMAN LEGENDS (score: 2, users: Dodo1610, DJOGamer PT)
530 AMNESIA THE DARK DESCENT (score: 2, users: PlanHex, Child of Malkav)
531 ASSASSIN'S CREED II (score: 2, users: Nano, acolyte289)
532 REALMS OF THE HAUNTING (score: 2, users: Nano, ghostdog)
533 SHADOW WARRIOR (score: 2, users: markec, Deitti)
534 HITMAN (score: 2, users: MpuMngwana, zool)
535 BURNOUT PARADISE (score: 2, users: samuraigaiden, MaskedMan)
536 GRAND THEFT AUTO III (score: 2, users: samuraigaiden, Fronzel Neekburm)
537 WORMS (score: 2, users: Thal, Terenty)
538 WORLD IN CONFLICT (score: 2, users: Parsifarka, """Gnomes""")
539 LORDS OF MAGIC (score: 2, users: Alpan, Stokowski)
540 SLEEPING DOGS (score: 2, users: Jedi Master Radek, Ivan)
541 BAYONETTA (score: 2, users: Ivan, laclongquan)
542 BATMAN ARKHAM CITY (score: 2, users: MaskedMan, Terenty)
543 BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY (score: 2, users: Rev, Sizzle)
544 HALO (score: 2, users: acolyte289, Dramart)
545 JEDI KNIGHT 2 (score: 2, users: ghostdog, Peachcurl)
546 STELLARIS (score: 1, users: Lemming42)
547 SHENMUE (score: 1, users: Lemming42)
548 HERETIC (score: 1, users: Lemming42)
549 CRASH BANDICOOT: N SANE TRILOGY (score: 1, users: Lemming42)
550 PIRATES (score: 1, users: oldmanpaco)
551 TOTAL WAR: ROME (score: 1, users: oldmanpaco)
552 KING'S QUEST II (score: 1, users: oldmanpaco)
553 SHADOW WARRIOR CLASSIC (score: 1, users: garren)
554 NIGHT IN THE WOODS (score: 1, users: Grauken)
555 BLACKTHORNE (score: 1, users: Grauken)
556 WARHAMMER 40,000: CHAOS GATE (score: 1, users: Grauken)
557 HERO CORE (score: 1, users: Grauken)
558 INSANELY TWISTED SHADOW PLANET (score: 1, users: Grauken)
559 ENVIRONMENTAL STATION ALPHA (score: 1, users: Grauken)
560 YOKU'S ISLAND EXPRESS (score: 1, users: Grauken)
561 SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND 2 (score: 1, users: Falksi)
562 OKAMI HD (score: 1, users: Falksi)
563 STAR CONTROL (score: 1, users: Falksi)
564 NETSTORM (score: 1, users: catfood)
565 AGE OF EMPIRES (score: 1, users: catfood)
566 DARK FORCES 2 JEDI KNIGHT' (score: 1, users: catfood)
567 WARLORDS 3 DARKLORDS RISING' (score: 1, users: catfood)
568 RIVEN THE SEQUEL TO MIST (score: 1, users: catfood)
569 ENDLESS SPACE 2 (score: 1, users: Churrasco)
570 SYBERIA (score: 1, users: Churrasco)
571 ZEUS+POSEIDON (score: 1, users: Churrasco)
572 CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK (score: 1, users: DalekFlay)
573 THE 7TH GUEST (score: 1, users: DalekFlay)
574 STAR WARS: DARK FORCES 2: JEDI KNIGHT (score: 1, users: DalekFlay)
575 SID MEIER'S PIRATES (score: 1, users: Butter)
576 TOMB RAIDER (2013) (score: 1, users: Butter)
577 L.A. NOIRE (score: 1, users: Butter)
578 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CALL OF PRIPYAT (score: 1, users: Butter)
579 THEA: THE AWAKENING (score: 1, users: Humanophage)
580 SAM AND MAX HIT THE ROAD (score: 1, users: Humanophage)
581 WOODRUFF AND THE SCHNIBBLE OF AZIMUTH (score: 1, users: Humanophage)
582 AGE OF WONDERS 1 (score: 1, users: Humanophage)
583 WARLORDS (score: 1, users: MRY)
584 ANCIENT ART OF WAR (score: 1, users: MRY)
585 TRIBES (score: 1, users: MRY)
586 LEGEND OF THE RED DRAGON (score: 1, users: MRY)
587 GLADIATOR (score: 1, users: MRY)
588 STUNTS (score: 1, users: MRY)
589 MYTH (score: 1, users: MRY)
590 DISCIPLES 2 (score: 1, users: skacky)
591 METRO: LAST LIGHT (score: 1, users: skacky)
592 GABRIEL KNIGHT 2 (score: 1, users: Outlander)
593 REUNION (score: 1, users: Outlander)
594 FAR CRY: BLOOD DRAGON (score: 1, users: Outlander)
595 TOUCHÉ: THE ADVENTURES OF THE FIFTH MUSKETEER (score: 1, users: Outlander)
596 DOOM (2016) (score: 1, users: Morality Games)
597 VANQUISH (score: 1, users: Morality Games)
598 WARHAMER: DAWN OF WAR II (score: 1, users: Morality Games)
599 BIKINI KARATE BABES 2: WARRIORS OF ELYSIA (score: 1, users: sigard)
600 GTA 4 (score: 1, users: sigard)
601 SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER (score: 1, users: sigard)
602 RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (score: 1, users: sigard)
603 ALAN WAKE (score: 1, users: sigard)
604 EMPIRE EARTH 1 (score: 1, users: sigard)
605 SPACE QUEST 4 (score: 1, users: Lady Error)
606 TIE-FIGHTER (score: 1, users: Lady Error)
607 ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR 2 (score: 1, users: Gregz)
608 MASTER OF ORION II: BATTLE AT ANTARES (score: 1, users: Gregz)
609 MECHWARRIOR IV (score: 1, users: Gregz)
610 BATTLEFIELD 1942: DESERT COMBAT (score: 1, users: Gregz)
611 BURNTIME (score: 1, users: Gregz)
612 CRIMSON SKIES (score: 1, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
613 HEXEN : BEYOND HERETIC (score: 1, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
614 MEN OF WAR (score: 1, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
615 SOLDIER OF FORTUNE II: DOUBLE HELIX (score: 1, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
616 FLATOUT (score: 1, users: Taka-Haradin puolipeikko)
617 JAGGED ALLIANCE (score: 1, users: octavius)
618 OUTLAWS (score: 1, users: octavius)
619 GHOST RECON (score: 1, users: octavius)
620 NATURAL SELECTION 2 (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
621 X3: TERRAN CONFLICT (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
622 DEMONWORLD II: DARK ARMIES (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
623 TABLE TOP SIMULATOR (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
624 GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
625 INCUBATION AKA BATTLE ISLE PHASE FOUR (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
626 LEFT 4 DEAD 2 (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
627 CONTAGION (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
628 KING'S BOUNTY: THE LEGEND (score: 1, users: Angelo85)
629 KNIGHTS OF HONOR (score: 1, users: Stormcrowfleet)
630 AGE OF EMPIRE II (score: 1, users: Stormcrowfleet)
631 SW JEDI KNIGHT: MYSTERIES OF THE SITH (score: 1, users: Stormcrowfleet)
632 AVP2 (score: 1, users: Stormcrowfleet)
633 STEALTH BASTARD (score: 1, users: Roguey)
634 STEALTH INC 2 (score: 1, users: Roguey)
635 WOLFENSTEIN 3D (score: 1, users: SniperHF)
636 COMMAND & CONQUER: RENEGADE (score: 1, users: SniperHF)
637 RED DEAD REDEMPTION II (score: 1, users: Plane Escapee)
638 HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC IV (score: 1, users: Plane Escapee)
639 IMPOSSIBLE CREATURES (score: 1, users: Plane Escapee)
640 ZAFEHOUSE DIARIES (score: 1, users: Plane Escapee)
641 CREATURES 1996 (score: 1, users: Reality)
642 LEMMINGS 1991 (score: 1, users: Reality)
643 HEAD OVER HEELS (score: 1, users: Reality)
644 COMPANY OF HEROES 2 (score: 1, users: Reality)
645 HALF-LIFE: BLUE SHIFT (score: 1, users: cursed)
646 WORLD OF WARCRAFT (CLASSIC/VANILLA) (score: 1, users: cursed)
647 THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE (score: 1, users: cursed)
648 7 BILLION HUMANS (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
649 STYX: MASTER OF SHADOWS (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
650 DEATH TO SPIES (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
651 INDEPENDENCE WAR 2 (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
652 DEUS EX OPERATION FLASHPOINT (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
653 CATACLYSM: DARK DAYS AHEAD (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
654 TREMULOUS (score: 1, users: potatojohn)
655 PRINCE OF PERSIA: WARRIOR WITHIN (score: 1, users: Ismaul)
656 TYRIAN 2000 (score: 1, users: Ismaul)
657 DEATH RALLY (score: 1, users: Ismaul)
658 RETURN OF OBRA DINN (score: 1, users: Wunderbar)
659 KING'S BOUNTY ARMORED PRINCESS (score: 1, users: Wunderbar)
660 PREY 2017 SEVERANCE BLADE OF DARKNESS (score: 1, users: Wunderbar)
661 SYSTEM SHOCK 2 PATHOLOGIC 2 (score: 1, users: Wunderbar)
662 INDUSTRY GIANT 2 (score: 1, users: Dodo1610)
663 INSIDE (score: 1, users: Dodo1610)
664 ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 2 (score: 1, users: Dodo1610)
665 MEDIEVAL TOTAL WAR 2 (score: 1, users: Dodo1610)
666 KING OF FIGHTERS XIII (score: 1, users: Jason Liang)
667 ATOMIC BOMBERMAN (score: 1, users: Jason Liang)
668 STAR WARS REBELLION (score: 1, users: Jason Liang)
669 ECCO THE DOLPHIN (score: 1, users: Jason Liang)
670 ARTIFICIAL GIRL 3 (score: 1, users: Jason Liang)
671 ARCHON (score: 1, users: Zed Duke of Banville)
672 ARCTICFOX (score: 1, users: Zed Duke of Banville)
673 RED BARON (score: 1, users: Zed Duke of Banville)
674 GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS (score: 1, users: Zed Duke of Banville)
675 ASSASSIN'S CREED (score: 1, users: Dedicated_Dark)
676 ASTEROIDS (score: 1, users: Zednick)
677 GALAGA (score: 1, users: Zednick)
678 GRADIUS (score: 1, users: Zednick)
679 KARATEKA (score: 1, users: Zednick)
680 SPACE QUEST V (score: 1, users: Zednick)
681 KINGDOM RUSH (score: 1, users: Zednick)
682 AGE OF WONDERS III (score: 1, users: Zednick)
683 X-COM: APOCALYPSE (score: 1, users: Strange Fellow)
684 TIMEQUEST (score: 1, users: Strange Fellow)
685 SILENT HILL 1 PORTAL 2 THEN (score: 1, users: Strange Fellow)
686 STAR WARS DARK FORCES II: JEDI KNIGHT (score: 1, users: Strange Fellow)
687 STAR CONTROL 2 (score: 1, users: Strange Fellow)
688 SIMCITY: 2000 (score: 1, users: Ninjerk)
689 XCOM (score: 1, users: Ninjerk)
690 MEGARACE (score: 1, users: Ninjerk)
691 TOP GUN (score: 1, users: Ninjerk)
692 WORMS: ARMAGEDDON (score: 1, users: Ninjerk)
693 SOLITAIRE (score: 1, users: Ninjerk)
694 RAINBOW SIX (score: 1, users: PlanHex)
695 MDK (score: 1, users: PlanHex)
696 MEMORIA (score: 1, users: PlanHex)
697 STAR TREK: 25TH ANNIVERSARY (score: 1, users: groke)
698 OXYD (score: 1, users: groke)
699 ALONE IN THE DARK (score: 1, users: groke)
700 FREDERIK POHL'S GATEWAY (score: 1, users: groke)
701 KGB (score: 1, users: groke)
702 ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD (score: 1, users: Nano)
703 BLACKWELL DECEPTION (score: 1, users: Nano)
704 GRAND THEFT AUTO IV (score: 1, users: Nano)
705 TERRA NOVA: STRIKE FORCE CENTAURI (score: 1, users: Nano)
706 THE CAT LADY (score: 1, users: Nano)
707 ENTER THE GUNGEON (score: 1, users: DJOGamer PT)
708 E.Y.E.: DIVINE CYBERMANCY (score: 1, users: DJOGamer PT)
709 STALKER: CALL OF PRIPYAT (score: 1, users: DJOGamer PT)
710 ZORK: GRAND INQUISITOR (score: 1, users: markec)
711 CIVIL WAR GENERALS 2 (score: 1, users: markec)
712 SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT (score: 1, users: markec)
713 PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY TRILOGY (score: 1, users: MpuMngwana)
714 BLOOD OMEN: LEGACY OF KAIN (score: 1, users: Binky)
715 BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL (score: 1, users: Binky)
716 EMPEROR OF THE FADING SUNS (score: 1, users: Binky)
717 THE JOURNEYMAN PROJECT 2: BURIED IN TIME (score: 1, users: Binky)
718 THE CLUE! (score: 1, users: Binky)
719 SIMCITY 2000 (score: 1, users: samuraigaiden)
720 MCPIXEL (score: 1, users: samuraigaiden)
721 PHANTASMAGORIA (score: 1, users: samuraigaiden)
722 SKIFREE (score: 1, users: samuraigaiden)
723 HARVESTER (score: 1, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
724 STALKER SOC (score: 1, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
725 GABRIEL KNIGHT 1 (score: 1, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
726 GRAND THEFT AUTO II (score: 1, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
727 WHITE DAY: A LABYRINTH NAMED SCHOOL (score: 1, users: Fronzel Neekburm)
728 RESIDENT EVIL 1 (score: 1, users: Daedalos)
729 RESIDENT EVIL 2 (score: 1, users: Daedalos)
730 COMMAND AND CONQUER: GENERALS (score: 1, users: Daedalos)
731 BROFORCE (score: 1, users: Unkillable Cat)
732 DR. DRAGO'S MADCAP CHASE (score: 1, users: Unkillable Cat)
733 LEISURE SUIT LARRY IN THE LAND OF THE LOUNGE LIZARDS (score: 1, users: Unkillable Cat)
734 PAPERS, PLEASE (score: 1, users: Unkillable Cat)
735 STREET ROD 1 (score: 1, users: Unkillable Cat)
736 MANIAC MANSION II: DAY OF THE TENTACLE (score: 1, users: Thal)
737 SIMCITY (score: 1, users: Thal)
738 NETHACK (score: 1, users: Thal)
739 DISCIPLES: SACRED LANDS (score: 1, users: Parsifarka)
740 GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO (score: 1, users: Parsifarka)
741 HYPE: THE TIME QUEST (score: 1, users: Parsifarka)
742 KING'S QUEST (score: 1, users: Parsifarka)
743 MOTO RACER (score: 1, users: Parsifarka)
744 ZENO CLASH (score: 1, users: Parsifarka)
745 THE BINDING OF ISAAC (score: 1, users: Alpan)
746 BRAID (score: 1, users: Alpan)
747 TECHNOBABYLON (score: 1, users: Alpan)
748 ACHTUNG SPITFIRE (score: 1, users: zool)
749 COVERT ACTION (score: 1, users: zool)
750 101: THE AIRBORNE INVASION OF NORMANDY (score: 1, users: zool)
751 ROBIN HOOD: THE LEGEND OF SHERWOOD (score: 1, users: zool)
752 COMMANDOS: BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY (score: 1, users: zool)
753 COMMANDOS 2: MEN OF COURAGE (score: 1, users: zool)
754 PIRATES! GOLD (score: 1, users: zool)
755 TALES OF BERSERIA (score: 1, users: Jedi Master Radek)
756 ROGUE SQUADRON (score: 1, users: Jedi Master Radek)
757 SW EMPIRE AT WAR (score: 1, users: Jedi Master Radek)
758 COSSACKS EUROPEAN WARS (score: 1, users: Jedi Master Radek)
759 SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 (score: 1, users: Jedi Master Radek)
760 ROBIN HOOD LEGEND OF SHERWOOD (score: 1, users: Jedi Master Radek)
761 MIGHT & MAGIC CLASH OF HEROES (score: 1, users: howlingFantods)
762 HEARTHSTONE (score: 1, users: howlingFantods)
763 STAR GUARD (score: 1, users: howlingFantods)
764 SPIDERMAN 2 (score: 1, users: howlingFantods)
765 STAR REALMS (score: 1, users: howlingFantods)
766 CANNON FODDER (score: 1, users: szaretrilby)
767 THE SETTLERS 2 (score: 1, users: szaretrilby)
768 SOUL REAVER 2 (score: 1, users: szaretrilby)
769 HEXCELLS (score: 1, users: Ivan)
770 TO THE MOON (score: 1, users: Ivan)
771 SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 (score: 1, users: """Gnomes""")
772 THIEF: GOLD (score: 1, users: """Gnomes""")
773 C&C: RED ALERT 2 (score: 1, users: """Gnomes""")
774 INFRA ARCANA (score: 1, users: """Gnomes""")
775 GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 (score: 1, users: """Gnomes""")
776 DEAD RISING (score: 1, users: """Gnomes""")
777 TOMB RAIDER 3 (score: 1, users: MaskedMan)
778 SAINTS ROW 2 (score: 1, users: MaskedMan)
779 METAL GEAR RISING REVENGENACE (score: 1, users: MaskedMan)
780 HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY (score: 1, users: MaskedMan)
781 CIVILISATION V (score: 1, users: jackofshadows)
782 EMPEROR: THE RISE OF THE MIDDLE KINGDOM (score: 1, users: jackofshadows)
783 OXYGEN NOT INCLUDED (score: 1, users: jackofshadows)
784 CRYSIS 1 (score: 1, users: Terenty)
785 DOOM 3 (score: 1, users: Terenty)
786 FREEDOM FORCE (score: 1, users: Terenty)
787 BEHOLDER (score: 1, users: Terenty)
788 PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES (score: 1, users: index.php)
789 THE SETTLERS II (score: 1, users: index.php)
790 DOOM (1993) (score: 1, users: index.php)
791 THE INCREDIBLE MACHINE (score: 1, users: index.php)
792 DARKSIDERS (score: 1, users: Rev)
793 NO ONE LIVES FOREVER 2 (score: 1, users: Rev)
794 PSYCHONAUTS (score: 1, users: Rev)
795 TOTAL WAR: SHOGUN 2 (score: 1, users: Rev)
796 WARZONE 2100 (score: 1, users: laclongquan)
797 MECHCOMMANDER (score: 1, users: laclongquan)
798 UFO EXTRATERRESTRIAL (score: 1, users: laclongquan)
799 STYX SHARDS OF DARKNESS (score: 1, users: Child of Malkav)
800 ARAGAMI (score: 1, users: Child of Malkav)
801 DEUS EX 1 (score: 1, users: Child of Malkav)
802 TOMB RAIDER LEGEND (score: 1, users: Child of Malkav)
803 STRONGHOLD LEGENDS (score: 1, users: Child of Malkav)
804 INCUBATION (score: 1, users: Zboj Lamignat)
805 FANTASY GENERAL (score: 1, users: Zboj Lamignat)
806 BEASTS AND BUMPKINS (score: 1, users: Zboj Lamignat)
807 INDIANA JONES FATE OF THE ATLANTIS (score: 1, users: Zboj Lamignat)
808 SETTLERS 2 (score: 1, users: Zboj Lamignat)
809 KING'S QUEST VI (score: 1, users: Bonnie)
810 ACE OF SPADES (score: 1, users: Bonnie)
811 TERRA BELLICA (score: 1, users: Bonnie)
812 SILENT HUNTER 4 (score: 1, users: Burning Bridges)
813 ULTIMA UNDERWORLD (score: 1, users: Burning Bridges)
814 AGEODS REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE (score: 1, users: Burning Bridges)
815 MOTORSPORT MANAGER (score: 1, users: Burning Bridges)
816 ULTIMATE GENERAL CIVIL WAR (score: 1, users: Burning Bridges)
817 THE HUNTER CLASSIC (score: 1, users: Burning Bridges)
818 JAZZ JACKRABBIT 2: THE SECRET FILES (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
819 CAPITAN CLAW (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
820 WORMS WORLD PARTY (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
821 AMERZONE (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
822 ATLANTIS II (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
823 STAR WARS: RACER (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
824 DIZZY PRINCE OF THE YOLKFOLK (score: 1, users: Kliwer)
825 THE CREED (score: 1, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
826 PROJECT EDEN (score: 1, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
827 RELICS (score: 1, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
828 SHADOW OF MEMORIES (score: 1, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
829 TERMINATOR: FUTURE SHOCK (score: 1, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
830 SPACE GRIFFON VF-9 (score: 1, users: zwanzig_zwoelf)
831 ANNO 1404 (score: 1, users: PrK)
832 GEMINI RUE (score: 1, users: PrK)
833 SIMCITY 3000 (score: 1, users: PrK)
834 THE BINDING OF ISAAC: REBIRTH (score: 1, users: PrK)
835 TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL: CHAOS THEORY (score: 1, users: PrK)
836 ZORK: THE GREAT UNDERGROUND EMPIRE (score: 1, users: PrK)
837 RISE OF NATIONS (score: 1, users: TT1)
838 HOUSE FLIPPER (score: 1, users: TT1)
839 NO MAN'S SKY (score: 1, users: TT1)
840 RAINBOW SIX: VEGAS 2 (score: 1, users: TT1)
841 TITAN QUEST (score: 1, users: TT1)
842 NEED FOR SPEED CARBON (score: 1, users: Deitti)
843 WARCRAFT (score: 1, users: Deitti)
844 LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1 (score: 1, users: Deitti)
845 DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 EMPIRES (score: 1, users: Deitti)
846 KINGS BOUNTY: THE LEGEND (score: 1, users: Deitti)
847 FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (score: 1, users: acolyte289)
848 CELESTE (score: 1, users: HansDampf)
849 STAR WARS: JEDI KNIGHT - DARK FORCES II (score: 1, users: HansDampf)
850 STAR WARS: JEDI KNIGHT II - JEDI OUTCAST (score: 1, users: HansDampf)
851 THE VOID (score: 1, users: darthaegis)
852 THE PANDORA DIRECTIVE (score: 1, users: ghostdog)
853 GRAND THEFT AUTO : VICE CITY (score: 1, users: ghostdog)
854 METAL GEAR SOLID (score: 1, users: ghostdog)
855 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 (score: 1, users: ghostdog)
856 MEDAL OF HONOR : ALLIED ASSAULT (score: 1, users: ghostdog)
857 FOOTBALL MANAGER (score: 1, users: ghostdog)
858 DUNE 2000 (score: 1, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
859 SHADOW OF THE COMET (score: 1, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
860 STRIFE (score: 1, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
861 SIN (score: 1, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
862 SIN EPISODES: EMERGENCE (score: 1, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
863 SHOGO: MOBILE ARMOR DIVISION (score: 1, users: oddech_wymarlych_swiatow)
864 FEAR 2 (score: 1, users: Dramart)
865 DEAD SPACE (score: 1, users: Dramart)
866 ANNO 1701 (score: 1, users: Dramart)
867 LORD OF THE RINGS THE CONQUEST (score: 1, users: Dramart)
868 LORD OF THE RINGS THE BATTLE FOR THE MIDDLE-EARTH (score: 1, users: Dramart)
869 SPORE (score: 1, users: Dramart)
870 CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 01-02 (score: 1, users: Stokowski)
871 STAR TREK: STARFLEET COMMAND (score: 1, users: Stokowski)
872 TACHYON: THE FRINGE (score: 1, users: Stokowski)
873 TEAM FORTRESS 2 (score: 1, users: RolePlayer)
874 DUNGEON SIEGE (score: 1, users: RolePlayer)
875 HIGH HEAT BASEBALL (score: 1, users: RolePlayer)
876 GAME DEV TYCOON (score: 1, users: RolePlayer)
877 BORDERLANDS 2 (score: 1, users: RolePlayer)
878 TORCHLIGHT 2 (score: 1, users: RolePlayer)
879 LEISURE SUIT LARRY (score: 1, users: Unorus Janco)
880 SAM AND MAX: HIT THE ROAD (score: 1, users: Unorus Janco)
881 KNIGHTS AND MERCHANTS (score: 1, users: Unorus Janco)
882 DAY OF DEFEAT (score: 1, users: Unorus Janco)
883 DOTA (score: 1, users: Unorus Janco)
884 LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 - TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY (score: 1, users: Sizzle)
885 MAX PAYNE 2 - THE FALL OF MAX PAYNE (score: 1, users: Sizzle)
886 GABRIEL KNIGHT 1: SINS OF THE FATHERS (score: 1, users: Sizzle)
887 ALIENS VS PREDATOR 2 (score: 1, users: Sizzle)
888 FARCRY BLOOD DRAGON (score: 1, users: Feyd Rautha)
889 FAR CRY 1 (score: 1, users: Feyd Rautha)
890 TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON (score: 1, users: Feyd Rautha)
891 BATTLE FOR MIDDLE EARTH (score: 1, users: Feyd Rautha)
892 EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE (score: 1, users: Feyd Rautha)
893 WARHAMMER DAWN OF WAR (score: 1, users: Feyd Rautha)
894 DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
895 OPEN X-COM (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
896 COMMANDOS (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
897 WING COMMANDER 4 (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
898 DARK OMEN (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
899 IMPERIALISM (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
900 UNITY OF COMMAND (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
901 DIVINITY: DRAGON COMMANDER (score: 1, users: SausageInYourFace)
902 GTA 2 (score: 1, users: Peachcurl)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom