Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Cross promotion

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
I am looking for other RPG devs who have games on Steam, I can cross promote with.
I tried to ask the little BG3 game to cross promote, but I guess they are overwhelmed by the success of my game, so they declined as not worthy.

So do you know of small RPG developers who may want to cross promote their RPG game on steam?

"Divided we fall, united we fail."

My game, Golden Fall 2:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1292410/Golden_Fall_2/

bionicman

Liturgist
Never occurred to me this was a strategy for indies on Steam. I'm working on an RPG which won't be finished any time soon, but if I ever get to finishing it I'll make sure to contact you for cross promotion.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Heeey PompiPompi. I am founder of a company called NecroCatic Games and going to be releasing our first game "The Tower of Wowers" in Steam in just a few weeks.

I also believe Zuurix is working on a game and has games on Steam. I will tag him --- err -- sent him this link. lol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom