Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rpgcodex could do wid its own meetup

Good idea or wot

• Yah

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Host it in aus.
Rent a warehouse.
Play a continous and perennial rpg tactical campaign.
Get fkn maggot.
Talk shit about games.
Have fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stream it
?????
$$$

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Asteroid impact or zombie holocaust or two and we can all meet up in that big arcade in the sky, brothers.

*hey, it's almost 2020. I'm trying to stay positive.*

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
If its expected to be autistic its ok
People show up
Play the games
Drink the drinks
Hilarity ensues

There is no way to capitilise on autism for the dex better than this

Also i have a longtime dream of lording over a 10m x 10m campaign map moving peices and yelling at people through a microphone on a cherrypicker

hexer

For a couple of years I had my Facebook link in my signature.
Only one person from Codex ever befriended me, Whisky, and only after we worked on our Van Buren fan game and met IRL when he was traveling through Europe.
OP is fabulously optimistic :lol:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
For a couple of years I had my Facebook link in my signature.
Only one person from Codex ever befriended me, Whisky, and only after we worked on our Van Buren fan game and met IRL when he was traveling through Europe.
OP is fabulously optimistic :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom