Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rpgcodex could do wid its own meetup

Good idea or wot

• Yah

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
HBmQbRn.jpg

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Imagine just getting really autistic unashamedly to the point of utube money heroism and then cleve joins the xmas codez meetup special nextyear and then its just gg boys
Weve made it

Utube money
Sir tech and his pedophile gang brought to justice by a literal kangaroo court
Utube money for sir tech and his pedophile gang brought to justice by a literal kangaroo court

Lmao

Farewell young Prince into the night

the morbidly obese single mother with a black kid gets me every time
don't get me wrong, the rest of the picture is great, but it's just that little extra that makes it a perfect picture

Maroon-shirt chap in the upper right looks like the kind of man I want for a stepson.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
don't get me wrong, the rest of the picture is great, but it's just that little extra that makes it a perfect picture

A couple years ago there was a program on ARTE where grown men went to the desert, hugged each other and shouted in French "I'm afraid of the penetration!"
I wished i could find this somewhere.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane

There's actually 3 kids in there, hidden in the flabby folds. Undocumented bonus of super morbidity.

Buy a fat chick, get 3 hidden extras for half price!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom