Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Decline RPGCodex intentionally leaks private customer data

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Menckenstein, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Aenra Guest

Aenra
    Awor Szurkrarz
    you cheeky you ^^

^ Top  
  2. pippin Guest

pippin
    Yeah, they only have the Codex after Ashley Madison's downfall.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Mangoose Arcane Patron

Mangoose
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
    Hey.

Dude.

You suck at humor.

By humor I mean my dick.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  4. Akratus Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole Patron

Akratus
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Suck my humor. Choke on it.

^ Top  
  5. Vernacular Literate

Vernacular

Thanks dude. It totally needed a canned laughter track. I'm so glad you came along to save the day. You were like an electric bolt of a Nordic God's wrath.

"Sucking dick". Rotfl. Dude, that's freakin' hilarious! Completely fresh and original. I'm amazed you're not hosting SNL and signing multi-picture studio deals already.

I bet it's a Dave Letterman conspiracy to keep you down. What a cunt. Stay strong, bro and hang in there. Raw penis jokes like that are guaranteed box office.

I mean check this out:

Penis!

[​IMG]

Just look at them! The crowd went fucking mental.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. TwinkieGorilla does a good job. Patron

TwinkieGorilla
    Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    It was retardo'd by default from post one. It just hasn't been moved yet.

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  7. groke Arcane Patron

groke
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech
    Just filter the content of every post on the forum. Then wipe the server and redirect the domain name to RPGWatch.

^ Top  
  8. DwarvenFood Arcane Patron

DwarvenFood
    Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    To be honest it can do that without internet.

^ Top  
  9. Jools Eater of Apples Patron

Jools
    Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    That's why I prefer to sit on a bench across the street, wearing a trenchcoat and pretending to be reading the International Herald Tribune, as I sneakily peek in...

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.