Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
:love:RPG Codex Minecraft Server:love:

Server Status: Online
address: mc.headsh0t.me
FTB Launcher: here
Dynamic map: here

I. General

Welcome to the PRG Codex minecraft server.
Right now we a running a mindcrack 8.01 server with an updated IC2 mod with the possibility to start another

II. Essentials

In order to join the server you have to follow these steps:

1. Get the FTB launcher from the link above.
  2. Select Mindcrack 8.11 as the modpack and launch it.
  3. Log in using the address above.
III. Halp

Below you can find links to all the wikis and threads containing tutorials, recipies and other help for minecraft and the many mods we are using.
IV. Everything Else

Nothing much right now.

V. Mods

Check the FTB wiki for the list of current mods:
http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/MindCrack_Pack

Old minecraft server thread:
http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=48403

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I updated the dynmap to the latest beta since it has support for industrial and buildcraft, enabled the HD Renderer and... Just check it out its insane, especially the iso map.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Muty said:
I updated the dynmap to the latest beta since it has support for industrial and buildcraft, enabled the HD Renderer and... Just check it out its insane, especially the iso map.

Hey it's like Civilization! :incline:

Now I just need to find a way to control those worker units, automated improvements is so useless.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
My dorm connection be damned to hell, makes playing MC impossible :/ Everything else works ok though but I doubt it's a problem with MC or the server, oh well.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hoaxmetal said:
My dorm connection be damned to hell, makes playing MC impossible :/ Everything else works ok though but I doubt it's a problem with MC or the server, oh well.

:( sorry to hear that. On my side it looks pretty much like a problem with your connection.

OK guys new teleportation rules are in place. Bring on the love :love:

I also enabled the markers for dynmap. You can place markers with /dmarker add
Check the dynmap commands wiki for more info.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The new dynmap says Temaperacl is logged in and not moving.

New teleportation rules are that teleportation doesn't work at all? I didn't do bupkiss for a min and there was no porting.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So do I have to fork over moneychips to Notch and his jew conspirators to experience this, or will the Bay of Buccaneers special sale version allow me to connect as well?

I'm thinking the mountaintop NE of the spawn could do with being reshaped into a giant penis dripping lava

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
DarkUnderlord said:
The new dynmap says Temaperacl is logged in and not moving.

New teleportation rules are that teleportation doesn't work at all? I didn't do bupkiss for a min and there was no porting.

Both are bugs, working on them right now.

Ulminati said:
So do I have to fork over moneychips to Notch and his jew conspirators to experience this, or will the Bay of Buccaneers special sale version allow me to connect as well?

I'm thinking the mountaintop NE of the spawn could do with being reshaped into a giant penis dripping lava

You have to become part of the jewish conspiracy to join the server, the pirate bay edition doesn't work in multi.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Muty said:
You have to become part of the jewish conspiracy to join the server, the pirate bay edition doesn't work in multi.

Well, fuck that :| I'm not paying moneychips to the j00s. I'd rather buy LEGOs for the same entertainment value than expect Notch to make his "game" worth playing anytime soon.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
OK dynmap is fixed and I think I fixed the problem with the teleportation commands.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
You must have tried to open it when I was restarting the server. Try now.

There seems to be a problem with the plugin. Working on it.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
This is what happens when you toy with nuclear reactors, kids:

http://i.imgur.com/ORsk5.jpg

R3SEn.png

Since the horns were much too annoying to make, the Codex Troll joined up with Wehrmacht instead. Shirt was too popamole to fit its proper text as well. :rpgcodex:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
The new update is ready.

Get it here

Don't forget to delete the mods folder inside your .minecraft folder before running the installer!

What was updated:
  • Buildcraft 2.2.5
  • Powerconverters 1.2.1
  • Railcraft 1.5.2
Enjoy!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Its up, there are 2 people online. Install the update for the modpack from today if you didn't do that.

garren said:
Muty can you add the old server map as a download option too? Would be greatly appreciated :salute:

Sure, here you go : http://headsh0t.me/rpgcodex.zip

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom