Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Luzur

Good Sir
a fishingpole works from the start.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
BTW, are the storrage cart bug conna be fixed in the next. elusive update?

garren

Arcane
Patron
Ok bukkit is 1.0.1 compatible. When ist updatan?

And can you respawn the Nether so we get nether fortresses? The old one is shit anyway, nothing in there. Thanks.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
May not be enough power. How long do you leave it running for? Blue line indicates it's being powered - and the output slot is incidental - mine comes out the side.

Disconnect the power, wait until 40k EU is in the batbox then reconnect. Does that work?

deus101

garren said:
Ok bukkit is 1.0.1 compatible. When ist updatan?

And can you respawn the Nether so we get nether fortresses? The old one is shit anyway, nothing in there. Thanks.

Gonna have to wait for the 1.0.1 update until IC updates...now we are waiting for an IC update for 1.8.1|

deus101

Ist down...IST DOWN!

but...im sorta half hearthed BECAUSE I WANT PROPER UPDATAN FOR MY REACTOR!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
OK the update is live.

You can get the latest clientpack from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zpnqpnlfp3l40z6

Don't forget to delete the mods folder before you run the installer.

We are still on 1.8.1. The mods are almost ready for 1.0. If something bad doesn't happen we'll be running it by the end of next week.

deus101

gah...storage carts still no work.

anyway...thx for update

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Bah. My Quantum Booties don't work unless I double tap W now - even though I have CTRL set as the button to activate them.

Is there some way to replace double tap W with a mod (or is that fixed in 1.0)?

Also: How are people making ice - is that just snow in a Compressor or is there another way as well?

deus101

DarkUnderlord said:
Bah. My Quantum Booties don't work unless I double tap W now - even though I have CTRL set as the button to activate them.

Is there some way to replace double tap W with a mod (or is that fixed in 1.0)?

Also: How are people making ice - is that just snow in a Compressor or is there another way as well?

Yes...in your minecraft folder you must find the IC2 config in the config folder.

And set the "quantum suit double tap acitvation(something like that)" to false.

deus101

DarkUnderlord said:

Yeah, singularity compressor works to.

Also...now you can place a compressor next to an IC pump and it will automatically make snowballs without using cells.

deus101

AH! Regarding the case of the missing mine carts!

http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Support+%28Info%29

Issue: Minecarts and/or blocks disappear in SMP when they are placed.
Make sure both the server and client have identical railcraft.cfg files.

So...if muty havent done anything exctravagant with that config...maybe its just a matter of deleting the config file for railcraft so a new one is generated.

deus101

WEE! IC update is around the corner.

Soon we can update to 10.1

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
deus has found a spot that spawns roses. Out of 64 bone meal I got 39 roses.

Just south passed Luzur's tower (and just East of ilppi's 5 solar flower setup) is a camp fire with 5 chairs around it, next to that is a Marble 'curve roof' over two beds.

Well near that is a rubber tree (one of the big ones). Plant your bone meal under that and you'll eventually get roses.

x -141
y 65
z 69

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
deus101 said:
AH! Regarding the case of the missing mine carts!

http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Support+%28Info%29

Issue: Minecarts and/or blocks disappear in SMP when they are placed.
Make sure both the server and client have identical railcraft.cfg files.

So...if muty havent done anything exctravagant with that config...maybe its just a matter of deleting the config file for railcraft so a new one is generated.

I didn't touch the config... I think. Here it is:
http://pastebin.com/CKhXwdf2

deus101 said:
WEE! IC update is around the corner.

Soon we can update to 10.1

Yes everything else is ready for bukkit too.

deus101

IT worked by the way...if you can't spawn minecarts or custom minecarts...replace the railcraft.cfg with the one muty posted.

deus101

Also, to everyone. This might be useful(from SA)

Jetsetlemming said:
Hey, my minecraft manager is done!
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/SureR.png[/timg]

Jetset Minecraft Manager is an unofficial sequel to Minecraft Profile Manager, designed to make it more user friendly, with more features and less restrictions. JSMM works by faking the location of your Appdata folder, making Minecraft's launcher think that it's somewhere custom- this is how the utility points Minecraft at your chosen custom profile. This allows you to have multiple separate installations of Minecraft, for the sake of mods, backups, and different update versions, without hassle. There's no restrictions on filename, or folder location- JSMM is completely portable. Just place it somewhere on your computer or a flash drive, put a copy of Minecraft.exe in the same folder, and run it. On first launch, if you haven't manually imported any copies of Minecraft, it will do this for you. No fuss at all. If you want to create a new vanilla copy of Minecraft, it will automatically copy the login info from another profile (if one exists), so you just have to launch the profile, click "Login", and the game will install and be ready to go without effort.

If you want to manually make a profile, make a new folder in "profiles", called whatever you want, and inside that paste your ".minecraft" folder, and create a new text document called "profileinfo.txt". Inside "profileinfo.txt", enter the name you want your profile to be visible as in JSMM (if you skip this step the profile will appear as an empty slot in the dropdown box).

Requirements: Minecraft and anything it requires (such as Java), Windows (only tested in Win7 so far, which is partly why I'm only posting this on a small scale, here on SA), and an up to date install of .NET.

Future features:
1) The dropdown box will be replaced with a list with scroll wheel.
2) Another button on the main window, that opens the folder of the currently selected profile, so you can easily modify it or copy around worlds and such (I may make importing worlds between profiles a thing later on)
3) Support for launching other Minecraft utilities such as Cartograph or MCEdit pointed at your selected profile, for utilities that are designed to assume Minecraft is still installed to AppData.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5d7ldgh0aanij9o

Contact info's in the readme. I'll be making the source code public after JSMM is out of beta.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom