Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGCodex Steam Multiplayer Group (we are all friends again)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you would like to play any kind of game with other bros from the dex in multiplayer, check out Machete Love Squad

Unlike the other two groups ("RPGCodex" which is made for practically nothing and "CDS" which is made for circlejerking and edgy acting) this group is for actually playing games with other codex members in multiplayer, we often play games like arma, e.y.e or killing floor, but you can join to play whatever you want. Someone else might want to play just the same game.

EDIT:
Someone edited my thread title to make it sound less mature.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Why would you want to play games with other Codexers? Isn't the point of CDS to demonstrate how bad of an idea that is?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't know what's been happening in cds for the past few months, but if people are still singling out Kony for random kicking, it should stop. If Kony didn't chimp out in such an amusing manner then I'm sure it wouldn't happen as often as it has, but this shit has been going on for like 2 years now.
Yeah, but he spazzes out like a spastic, which is why they continue and won't likely ever stop. This thread sure does not help.

Multi-headed Cow

Skyway's dick was only just starting to soften after Sov's meltdown, now he's gonna see this. I fear for his health. Can't be good for him.

MetalCraze

Arcane
True that! Somebody has been editing kony's posts and pms in CDS to make them sound less mature for the past 2 years!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In the last few hours, people in CDS have played games of both Arma and Killing Floor. Meanwhile in MLS, no one even bothers to enter chat.

Konjad, I've told you so many times how you could avoid getting kicked by them so much, but you never listened. Instead you just kept on doing the exact same stuff and acting surprised when shit didn't change. My sympathy is running pretty low now.

MetalCraze

Arcane
ONLY ON
1GFaZtf.png

Actually Kony it was the plan all along.
First we wanted to fuck with your brain by not kicking and banning you until you felt safe.
Which actually worked great - you were going apeshit not understanding what's going on, randomly insulting people, disconnecting from chat on purpose - several times an hour - only to come back shortly. It was really amusing to watch.
We took your side when you were fucking with Losh to speed up the process of you feeling accepted - finally!
Then when you started to feel like a part of the family the shitstorm would go down on your head.
Which it did!

Why use 2 months old screenshot to beg, kony?

ksqigVu.jpg

Bruticis

Hey, that's my screenshot! He blew up my shit too, I had like 20 comments in steam, all from him. This was 6 hours after I unbanned him btw.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Kony can't decide if he wants to

New Member - June 23rd @ 6:01am - kony joined group
Member Left - June 22nd @ 5:05pm - kony left group
New Member - June 22nd @ 4:43pm - kony joined group
Member Left - June 22nd @ 10:19am - kony left group

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom