Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGCodex (Unofficial) curator

Tell me a pillars of eternity revamp mod (by cutting half of the writing) was released please

And the same for T:tides of numenera. But for this one 3\4 of the writing.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Why is AoD's review the only one that does not sounds negative at all
lel
"Lots of choices that matter, though that can shoehorn you into certain endings in the late game and get you killed (a lot) in every part of the game. Expect save scumming. Casuals go homu."
"shoehorned into certain endings"
"get you killed a lot"
"save scumming"
"not for casuals"

There's only one positive statement in the entire review...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
lel
"Lots of choices that matter, though that can shoehorn you into certain endings in the late game and get you killed (a lot) in every part of the game. Expect save scumming. Casuals go homu."
"get you killed a lot"
"save scumming"
"not for casuals"

I dunno... the "not for casuals" and "get you killed a lot" sound pretty positive to me.

Ocelot

Learned
"If you like playing pretend and walking really slowly, then this is the game for you. If you want to play a decent CRPG while you do so, play Daggerfall instead."

Finally a reviewer who accurately describes Morrowind.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
lel
"get you killed a lot"
"save scumming"
"not for casuals"

I dunno... the "not for casuals" and "get you killed a lot" sound pretty positive to me.
It only sounds positive,it is the worst part of the game. It is killing you alot in the way that you have to restart the game because you don't have the exp to pass the encounter. The game is more linier than CoD door sequence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom