Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

RPGs at E3?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by thathmew, May 10, 2004.

1. thathmew Zero Sum Software Developer

thathmew
    I'm heading out to E3 tomorrow. I don't know how busy I'll be with Tilted Mill, but if there's anything y'all want me to check out, give us a post and I'll do my best to get some impressions and maybe write something up afterwards.

cheers,
    -mat

p.s. Speaking of tilted mill we just launched the official Children of the Nile website. www.tiltedmill.com

^ Top  
  2. Hawkwing74 Liturgist

Hawkwing74
    Fable is going to be there, isn't it?

I looked over the list and I didn't see too many RPGs, not counting MMORPGs.

^ Top  
  3. suibhne Erudite

suibhne
    If you get a chance, check out the non-corporate-whore area (whatever that smaller exhibit hall is called) and give us the dirt on any small (maybe European/other foreign) RPGs. I don't expect great coverage of that angle from the Game***.com's of the world.

^ Top  
  4. Whipporowill Erudite

Whipporowill
    Gothic 2 add-on is supposedly shown at the Jowood booth, and Gothic 3 behind closed doors. Bloodlines will be showed I'm sure... weren't they supposed to be at the Windows booth together with some other "star pc games" such as ds2?

^ Top  
  5. HanoverF Arcane Patron

HanoverF
    MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Just get pics of the slu... err booth babes :P

^ Top  
  6. Rosh Erudite

Rosh
    Looks interesting, and I know my sis will look into it.

^ Top  
  7. POOPERSCOOPER Prophet

POOPERSCOOPER
    The legendary Rosh has a sister? Get her to sign up as Mosh so you and her can tag team pwn newbs.

^ Top  
  8. DarkUnderlord Professional Throne Sitter

DarkUnderlord
    Walk up to the Bloodlines booth and ask to see their jiggly boobs algorithm. Also ask if there's an over-representation of hobo's in the game and what repurcussions they think this will have on the sale of cardboard box homes. Make sure you haven't shaved for 4 years and haven't had a bath for a while either, as well as wear the oldest daggiest clothes you can just to give that hobo impression when you ask the question.

They may not let you into E3 like that, so I'd suggest brining the hobo clothes in under the guise of a fat beer gut and then get changed into them later.

^ Top  
  9. Anonymous Guest

Anonymous
    look for surprises and things that might interest us (like Ye Olde Turn-Based Isometric RPG) that we might not of heard about yet.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.