Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGs where you can own a slave or pimp someone out.

Is the gaming industry a huge cuck that doesn't allow us to RP out our dark desires?

• Hail

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • My wife's boyfriend is coming over (aka 'No')

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I liek Fallout 3

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Dorateen

Arcane
The party can buy slaves in Dark Sun.

34-OcJiUPD.jpg

madbringer

Arcane
Demise. You can walk around the dungeon with up to 16 slaves in your party (4 for each party member). The best thing is there's a humanoid monster type that is literally a slave (whip scars and all, their battle cry is "please help us") so you can re-enslave them, or mind control them from a combat encounter, and use them as meat shields.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Oh I just remembered Marvel Brothel! That game is a blast, and you pimp out all the Marvel superheroines. Lovely game, almost justifies the existence of rpgmaker by itelf.

th

641810_0.jpg

TMCEH.ashx

th

Neki

Scholar
Dark sun
Dragon's dogma
Bloodlines
King of dragon pass

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom