Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGs where you fight/kill mind flayers/Illithids ?

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Demon's Souls.
Not only does Demon's Souls have a few mind flayers, but they appear in the best level found in any of the Souls games:

Tower of Latria: a twisted prison that becomes even more blighted and demonic as you proceed.

tumblr_ob37slq7AY1tt3wuco1_500.gif

tumblr_mfnhviQNI51r7lz5wo1_500.gif

tumblr_nz2yl75oPs1unxlj8o5_r1_500.png

tumblr_mfnhviQNI51r7lz5wo2_500.gif

D&D Tactics for PSP, a decently faithful representation of 3.5e D&D in the form of a turn based tactics game. It's got a bunch of issues, mostly stemming from the bizarre platform choice of a PSP over a PC for this genre of game, but I'm finding it decent enough to want to complete the campaign. PPSSPP runs it flawlessly.
The game features the core character classes from the 3.5 Player's Handbook: the Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, and Wizard, as well as two non-core classes, the Psion and Psychic Warrior. A full set of character generation rules permit players to create their own characters, or use pre-generated characters selected from a "character library".
So there is a 3.5 game with MOTHERFUCKING PSIONICS and it's for PSP only. I'm one of the biggest D&D 3.5 fans in the entire world and I didn't know about this game.

I am astonished.

Yeah bro, after ToEE and Dark Sun I was looking and looking and looking for another DnD TB game and I found in after several years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom