Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGWatch was going to shut down - taken over by Taluntain instead!

Ninjerk

Arcane
Western values, current version.

Should be avoided by any normal person.

Western Values you say? How about American employess working after hours for free to come up with a tool that rates diversity, equity, inclusion on a numerical scale? This is the original press release before Blizzard changed it to be less offensive to the twittersphere.

https://web.archive.org/web/2022051...om/newsroom/2022/05/king-diversity-space-tool

Notice that being Egyptiian will net you 7 out of 10 points on their scale. While being slim and curvy will net you 0 points. A somewhat low score of 4 points for only having one eye.

Here is a picture for those of you unwilling to read such drivel.
3yxAUwp.png
I'm curious what else they consider to be "race".

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
The most ironic part is that she relies on everything in daily life while spouting her drivel. Clothes she wears? Science. Tablet she uses after spewing her mental diearrhea? Science. Building where her safe space is located? Science. There is very little that is not the result of science that we use in every day life.

It would be great if the elevator cable just spontaneously snapped when she was 30 floors up and I'd love to come over the intercom as it is plummeting and announce all elevator repairmen have been hired because they were black and therefore had greater scienmagistical powers.

Next time she goes down to get a quart of milk on her food stamps and finds the shelves bare, I'd like to come over the intercom and scream "a muthaf*cka hit the milk truck with a bolt of lightning! Look to your right and you will see traditional African food including wildebeest fertilizer you can boil up to float the seeds in it and enjoy the remainder as soup! Another meal served due to the power of scienmagistics! We wuz kangs and sheeeeeeeeeit!"

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Not really. It's people sick of companies ruining the genre with politics and virtue signaling bullshit, people who just want games as entertainment and not as political platforms, calling it out is a must if its ever going to stop.

Yeah. God thanks there was no politics in Fallout, VtMB, Arcanum, etc. None at all dude.

Havent played vtmb, but the other two are just "China bad" and "gnomes are jews" stuff. Nothing really much deeply intellectually political, neither there was obnoxious pandering.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Haven't browsed rpgwatch in years, but last time I was there the place looked like yet another try hard resetera clone, full of posturing degenerates.

I hope those fuckers don't migrate here.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Haven't browsed rpgwatch in years, but last time I was there the place looked like yet another try hard resetera clone, full of posturing degenerates.

I hope those fuckers don't migrate here.

One thing you will never be able to say about RPGCodex is that it is disingenuous. "Disingenuous.com" was an alternate domain address for "RPGWatch.com" it's entire existence.

Normies simply don't do honesty and integrity. For that you need deplorables.

I haven't been keeping track of current events. RPGWatch is gone? And Cleve is still alive? I was working on a great origin story video for you Cleve, but it was on a mechanical hard disk that died. Another part of the Codex cinematic universe lost. I'd only gotten as far as the opening slides explaining the Nazi cloning wunderwaffen project to cross Neanterthal and Spaiens DNA.

Skdursh

Savant
Sounds like sometime around the end of June codex should preemptively suspend new registrations for a month or two. It will keep the retard apocalypse at bay, for a while at least, as most of the "people" flooding RPGWatch in search of a new forum to lay waste to will find themselves locked out and thoroughly gate-keeped from our utopic paradise (as God intended). As they lose patience most will end up over at REEEEsetera along with all the other "people" who fetishize knee-high striped socks and permanently infertility. Anyone waiting around after that, who has rejected the forum-that-dilates and who still wants to join up, probably has the mental fortitude to handle the elite sophistication and extremely high IQ that is necessary to fully appreciate and enjoy RPGCodex.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah except they'd all get banned from retardera (it's pretty much impossible not to be) and come to the dex anyway.

Sharpedge

Prophet
The most ironic part is that she relies on everything in daily life while spouting her drivel. Clothes she wears? Science. Tablet she uses after spewing her mental diearrhea? Science. Building where her safe space is located? Science. There is very little that is not the result of science that we use in every day life.

It would be great if the elevator cable just spontaneously snapped when she was 30 floors up and I'd love to come over the intercom as it is plummeting and announce all elevator repairmen have been hired because they were black and therefore had greater scienmagistical powers.

Next time she goes down to get a quart of milk on her food stamps and finds the shelves bare, I'd like to come over the intercom and scream "a muthaf*cka hit the milk truck with a bolt of lightning! Look to your right and you will see traditional African food including wildebeest fertilizer you can boil up to float the seeds in it and enjoy the remainder as soup! Another meal served due to the power of scienmagistics! We wuz kangs and sheeeeeeeeeit!"
Unless my memory of the university of capetown (the building she was in in the video) has decayed substantially over time, there are no elevators there. With that being said however, due to BEE the claim can in fact be made that many of the people that are hired, are in fact hired because of their skin colour.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but rpg watch ended up to be pretty woke cancel culture shit so i don't mind they close shop even tho they promo black geyser a lot (which is normally a plus for me).
In a closed group of RPers on fb in my country, some one posted a screen shot he just got banned (wut???) from rpg watch for writing this... The guy has been lurking rpg watch for ages and he registered there and got insta banned. Lol but also WTF. If RPG codex ever ends up like this i'm done here wtf.

p.png

PorkaMorka

Arcane
You start to understand the vaccine and the why of it when you watch things like this.

Somebody has decided these beasts should simply be eliminated. They cooperated by coming in and rolling up their sleeves for the needle, which sort of proved their point.

That's way too optimistic.

For a long time the people in charge have worked to ensure that people like her are the future of "humanity".

There's no reason to believe that has changed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom