Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ruined King - League of Legends turn-based RPG by Battle Chasers dev

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://ruinedking.com

https://af.gog.com/game/ruined_king_a_league_of_legends_story?as=1649904300

The first title from Riot's label for singleplayer LoL games. Developed by Airship Syndicate (ex-Vigil Games devs) of Battle Chasers: Nightwar and Darksiders Genesis.

Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is a story-driven, turn based role-playing game (RPG) being developed by Airship Syndicate and published by Riot Forge.

Set after the events of Burning Tides, players will take control of LoL champions and explore the bustling city of Bilgewater and the mysterious Shadow Isles in a game for the first time.

Featuring fan favorite champions, innovative turn-based combat, and beautiful art direction along with brand new surprises and plenty of poros, Ruined King: A League of Legends Story advances the stories of many champions in the LoL Universe and offers an exciting new way to experience the World of Runeterra.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is a story-driven, turn based role-playing game (RPG) being developed by Airship Syndicate. Set after the events of Burning Tides , players will take control of LoL champions and explore the bustling city of Bilgewater and the mysterious Shadow Isles in a game for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

The game title is based from an item in the MOBA

called " the blade of the ruined king".

Hes present in multiple champions lore background as the defacto ruler of the shadow isles.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
As someone who has played League since I was like 11-12 when the game first came out and has continued to play on and off whenever I'm bored, I can say with 100% confidence that this will be shit.

As someone who has played League since I was like 11-12 when the game first came out and has continued to play on and off whenever I'm bored, I can say with 100% confidence that this will be shit.

Its made by airship games so the ape balance and design team wont touch it. Its more of a licensing an ip model.

Ent

Savant
Its going to be a turned based RPG like Battle Chasers so I'll give a try. The only problem is that league lore is a chaotic mess of themes and tropes and thats just from what I remember from playing it 10 years ago in college.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I guess Riot is trying to expand to other genres and medias since their main game isn't getting new players.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
LoL is still relevant? That's news to me. It's kinda weird everyone wants a piece of that turn-based RPG pie all of a sudden. D:OS2's success might have more far reaching effects than was anticipated.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Riot really thinking people actually care about their lore when they just want to jerk off over some anime tits, BABY.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Elise_0.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom