Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition (2012)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Mar 9, 2012.

1. IDtenT Contact me for a good time Patron

IDtenT
    Divinity: Original Sin
    :lol:

^ Top  
  2. Cassidy Arcane

Cassidy
    The time the Codex sells out for real will be a sad time, a time of departing this place as it dies and becomes no longer more than a poor man's GameFAQs and generic shithole for game dev cocksuckers. Hopefully this will never happen. Because if it does... NEVAR FORGET Encyclopedia Dramatica/Oh Internet.

As for that, I don't think it is a coincidence one of the most despised mods in TESF was Summer. Women in positions of E-authority tend to end as control freaks with a load of unwarranted self-importance trying to gather clubs of sycophants. Women also usually lack the understanding of raw deals involving men and spambots.

[/GD]

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  3. Grunker RPG Codex Ghost Patron

Grunker
    The irony of you foreseeing that CB will be the downfall of this place is cool considering she probably brought the most extended amount of incline here. She's one of the main reason that we have such a steady stream of content and that despite our extremely critical approach to interviews we're still on good terms with the very people we're constantly criticizing (as, indeed, we should).

Me and CB have our... thematic differences, when it comes to the way content should be written, but there's no denying the amount of work she puts into this place and the incline that it brings.

• Brofist Brofist x 9
    ^ Top  
  4. spekkio Arcane

spekkio
    Plus AFAIK CB haven't posted any obligatory pics to confirm her being female. So how do you even know she actually IS female?
    Maybe "she" is just an obese teenage single male with no life-syndrome, like most of the 'Dex.

Plus: a girl playing much more monocled games than 99% of Codexers - says something about our "prestigious magazine".

:lol:

^ Top  
  5. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    There was a report about your post so I edited it because why not - wasn't paying a lot of attention. Sorry I removed your precious link, you were obviously very proud of it :(

On a more serious note, yeah, I forgot about rule #2, sorry. I -- and the Codex staff as a whole -- get a lot of reports to sort through, so I just resolve most of them without a second thought, and some blunders are inevitable.

Also, yes, the Codex is going down the toilet.

^ Top  
  6. Melcar Arcane

Melcar
    *flush*
    It's backed up :( .

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. PorkaMorka Arcane

PorkaMorka
    I'd say that the appeal of RPGCodex isn't the content, it is the strict adherence to a certain set of values re: gaming.

50 interviews with washed up developers regarding the tablet future of mankind doesn't cancel out even a minor shift in values towards the new school, the popamole or the Bioware-esque.

I'm not making any accusations at this time, but part of that content was an anime game review.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  8. Menckenstein Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

Menckenstein
    Eagerly awaiting Tripp Hawkins, Jace Hall and John Romero interviews.

^ Top  
  9. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    The Codex isn't a great forum because we know that modern games suck. There are a ton of people, even on the most popamole of forums, who will tell you that.

It's a great forum because we can explain why and how modern games suck. And to hone our analytical skills, we need to have a constant influx of news and debate topics (ie, "content").

Look at DraQ and sea's exchange in this thread to see how fruitful even the most base of conversation starters can be.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Angelo85 Magister Patron

Angelo85
    I can confirm that CB is indeed of the female species. Been stalking her on Facebook for years, here's one of her profile pics:

[​IMG]

If you wanna see more revealing pics of slutty McBee just visit her Facebook Page (ib4 she changes her profile to private mode).

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Melcar Arcane

Melcar
    Nice try Bro.

^ Top  
  12. EG Nullified

EG
    No, he just goes on retarded posting sprees periodically. :lol:

^ Top  
  13. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
  14. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    ^ Top  
  15. Zed Codex Staff Patron

Zed
    Codex USB, 2014
    fuk u, I even mourned your fake death.

^ Top  
  16. IDtenT Contact me for a good time Patron

IDtenT
    Divinity: Original Sin
    WIMMIN RUIN EVERYTHING. :x

^ Top  
  17. Melcar Arcane

Melcar
    A woman did this?!

^ Top  
  18. Data4 Arcane

Data4
    It wasn't the link, it was the principle. Now fess up, who complained about it? Obviously they fell for it. You can at least pay me the courtesy of identifying the reporting party so I can have a chuckle at their expense.

^ Top  
  19. spekkio Arcane

spekkio
    :hmmm:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Kosmonaut Lost in Space

Self-Ejected
    :hmmm: Is this for real?

^ Top  
  21. Melcar Arcane

Melcar
    Our Mistress.

^ Top  
  22. Kosmonaut Lost in Space

Self-Ejected
    Now I understand why there was a pinned news about that shitty ninja game.

^ Top  
  23. Grunker RPG Codex Ghost Patron

Grunker
    You hurt me bro :(

^ Top  
  24. trotof Educated

trotof
    In place of a Dark Underlord, you now have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love her, and despair!

• Brofist Brofist x 8
    ^ Top  
  25. DarkUnderlord Professional Throne Sitter

DarkUnderlord
    Hey, I thought you were dead?

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.