Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition (2012)

Melcar

Arcane
Since our resident negro is MIA and we don't (not to my knowledge) have a resident ethnic Jew, all blame shall fall on the women (trannies don't count). Sorry BC, but that's how it goes. Unless of course, you tell us your bra size.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
we don't (not to my knowledge) have a resident ethnic Jew
Infinitron is so good at being a Jew, relatively old fags can't even spot him.

51Y2gqicmQL.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The Management™ would like to advise our users of the following changes:

Replacing Phelot:

Crispy is now mod of GD.

LundB is now mod of Politics.

Ulminati is now mod of SCIENCE!!​

Politics and GD have had the following access restrictions applied: You must be a member for 12 months before you can see either of them and post in them. We don't mind the retards and racists we have now, but we do want to avoid collecting more of them. You can bypass this 12 month period by donating.

Brofisting too has a 12 month restriction on it, which you can also bypass by donating.

A handful of redundant smilies have been removed.

That is all.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013

Replacing Phelot:

Crispy is now mod of GD.​

LundB is now mod of Politics.​

Ulminati is now mod of SCIENCE!!​

Politics and GD have had the following access restrictions applied: You must be a member for 12 months before you can see either of them and post in them. We don't mind the retards and racists we have now, but we do want to avoid collecting more of them. You can bypass this 12 month period by donating.

Brofisting too has a 12 month restriction on it, which you can also bypass by donating.

A handful of redundant smilies have been removed.

That is all.

An elegant solution, for a more monocoled age. :salute:

So when problem posters (aka ppl the fascist management does not like) get banned, they can alt their way back in but have to pay for the privileged of GD'ing.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
DarkUnderlord: Ok, I cannot access GD and Politix because this account has not yet reached the 12 month thingie. Sooooo....can I has my Andhaira account back? (but also keep this one because this one has some important and also completely legal PMs I do not want to loose access to)

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
DU. I am able to brofist (in some forums). Is this because of some grandfathering or is there some error in the system? Up 'till now I've never been able to brofist in all forums, but in some, so I'm assuming there was some individual grace given to begin with?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron

So when problem posters (aka ppl the fascist management does not like) get banned, they can alt their way back in but have to pay for the privileged of GD'ing.
DarkUnderlord: Ok, I cannot access GD and Politix because this account has not yet reached the 12 month thingie. Sooooo....can I has my Andhaira account back? (but also keep this one because this one has some important and also completely legal PMs I do not want to loose access to)

You are one dumb fucker.

Hormalakh

Magister
Mother Russia is Andhaira?!? Man this explains so much... sorry I'm new.:baby:

btw who here thinks DU will continue to ban some people right before they hit their 12 month mark so they can never gd or brofist? They'll be forced to pay :D:keepmyjewgold:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DU. I am able to brofist (in some forums). Is this because of some grandfathering or is there some error in the system? Up 'till now I've never been able to brofist in all forums, but in some, so I'm assuming there was some individual grace given to begin with?
What forums can / can't you fist in?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
I can fist in Game News (which I suspect is the norm) and I can fist in the GD sections I'm allowed in (Science and Library).

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Indeed.

And once they've parted with their jewgold, we remind them the site rules explicitly state we nuke alt accounts if someone is watchwitzed/banned/nuked/on moderation. And then they make another alt and pay up, because history has shown codex trolls to be dumb, but stubborn...

:smug:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can fist in Game News (which I suspect is the norm) and I can fist in the GD sections I'm allowed in (Science and Library).

Funny thing, I have the same situation. I thought that is some seniority thing on codex, but apparently it's not. All Rpg and Gaming discussion are on no-brofist policy for me. But news and GD were greenlighted.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom