Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition, Director's Cut (2013)

LostHisMarbles

Learned
regarding your nickname

That was something for DarkUnderlord specifically. Couldn't think of what to name my new.. new account, then i recalled a certain talk we once had regarding a certain group of people and (playing with) marbles; so i went with it.. but i kinda like it anyway :)

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Because we're a prestigious and exclusive bunch, you will only be able to rate posts once you have been a member for 12 months or more.

you will only be granted access to the General Discussion and Politics forums once you have been a member for 12 months or more.

Did these change? I don't see updates anywhere and judging by what I have access to, this isn't exactly true

Wunderbar

Arcane
BosanskiSeljak that's because you're a paypig
patron3.gif

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Dunderlord said:
2. Moderators: Each of the forums also has a number of moderators who are responsible for ensuring the place doesn't go full retard. Their job is to ensure the rules are followed and generally annoy you as part of the Codex experience. A link to the Moderators of each forum can be found in that forum's description. If you have an issue in a particular forum, your reports will go to them - and you should harass them about it before coming here.Each moderator has their own nuances and quibbles (both with particular issues and with certain users). However, within their forums they are Gods Angels of Death and Mercy. Fear them appropriately.
This part is completely outdated. There certainly isn't any forum description that lists its moderators anymore. And I don't believe there's any moderators left, apart from Crispy. And MAYBE a few obscure devs who, unlike Crispy, are listed on the Staff page, even though they haven't logged in in over ten years at this point and almost never posted in the first place.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/members/?key=staff_members

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Their job is to ensure the rules are followed and generally annoy you as part of the Codex experience.

Still 100% accurate.

If you have an issue in a particular forum, your reports will go to them - and you should harass them about it before coming here.

Still 100% accurate.

Each moderator has their own nuances and quibbles (both with particular issues and with certain users).

Still 100% accurate.

However, within their forums they are Gods Angels of Death and Mercy.

Still 100% accurate.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
When is the RPGCODEX THE GAME coming out? This online forum VN version takes internet connection, and verification.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Their job is to ensure the rules are followed and generally annoy you as part of the Codex experience.

Still 100% accurate.

If you have an issue in a particular forum, your reports will go to them - and you should harass them about it before coming here.

Still 100% accurate.

Each moderator has their own nuances and quibbles (both with particular issues and with certain users).

Still 100% accurate.

However, within their forums they are Gods Angels of Death and Mercy.

Still 100% accurate.
None of this is accurate at all, because there are no forum-specific moderators anymore, retarded faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom