Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition, Director's Cut (2013)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Codex is still difficult to use with a controller, the Enhanced Edition is a rip-off ! Where are my button-prompts and dial-menus ? The tutorial explained nothing.
It's high time for some professional help.
Ain't scaling to your level.

Silly Germans

Talk about poor design, it also lacks variety. There's only one enemy type and i still haven't found any acid or fire to finish them off.
The writing is also sub par and i heard the story is still not finished despite having already numerous dlc's. I am starting to think it only
sold due to coop multiplayer ...

Akkarin

Literate
Is it normal that people use so many bigoted slurs aimed at everyone who isnt a straight white male or does the CP2077 launch just mean that the mods are a bit overworked from the high-frequency posting ? Because what is going on in the Cyberpunk launch thread has crossed the line between "non-serious shittalking in a bar" to "dangerous hatespeech" a while ago.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Is it normal that people use so many bigoted slurs aimed at everyone who isnt a straight white male or does the CP2077 launch just mean that the mods are a bit overworked from the high-frequency posting ? Because what is going on in the Cyberpunk launch thread has crossed the line between "non-serious shittalking in a bar" to "dangerous hatespeech" a while ago.
The answer can be found here and here.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Lol fag.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath

Hello friend, welcome to the friendly RPG community with the heart of gold!

I'd like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. I speak to you as part of the Codex Team, in charge of greeting new users and guiding them through the process of settling into the new community. We, the administration, do our utmost to make sure that every user, regardless of skin color, gender or sexual orientation, has a comfortable experience browsing this forum. It is supposed to be a safe space for all RPG enthusiasts.

We are indeed currently slightly overworked. However, we are taking the opportunity to compile a list of users who deliberately attempt to undermine our sense of community by using inexcusable slurs and radical hate speech. Once we are able to execute, these users will feel the full force of our mighty banhammer. Free speech is important, but hate speech is not free speech. It is our first and foremost duty to ensure that no one's feelings are getting hurt.

If you would like to help with this, I would advise you to compile an extensive list of users who upset you, a collection of the offensive quotes and links to the posts in question and DM them to our team member Kruno, who is the Codex Team member in charge of posting quality control. He will get back to you posthaste and shall take care of the issue once we are ready for the great purge.

Thank you for your understanding and let me know if you have any further questions.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

The best way to combat hate speech is to use love speech.
Have you told the offending parties that you love them? If not, why?
Have you tried showing them why their ways are wrong?
Maybe you can show them the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ Superstar and nail them to a cross?

Lots of options for combating hate speech.

I would also like to remind you that I am Jewish, so watch it with the Holocaust jokes.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron

I think you belong into the other forum that starts with a "r"
https://www.resetera.com/

nigger

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
RPG Codex is a friendly and inviting place, where all the peoples of the world --- even the Irish --- are welcome to unite in a common disdain for Baldur's Gate. +M

Codex Year of the Donut
index.php
I need an updated graph to properly understand the current management situation before I decide to invest in your company

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Has nobody given your your complementary wooden cross and lighter yet? Sorry about that.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Rule 4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Rule 4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.
Who were you again?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I am not a shitposter, but fine, if you insist, then nuke my account. I keep asking for it. I'd do it myself, if there was a helpful "Delete Account" button in the settings.

PrettyDeadman

Rule 1: All sexhavers will be executed on spot.
Rule 2: No women or post 2010 account are allowed.
Rule 3: Russia is number 1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom