Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Rune factory 5. Farming, Romance, and some combat to give you an occasional break.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
After the company went bankrupt it looked questionable if we would get this game but we did. Anyways, here's the trailer:

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
After the company went bankrupt it looked questionable if we would get this game but we did. Anyways, here's the trailer:

I never played a RF before, but I will get this one for my switch. I heard they are absolutely decent Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley type games and the best of them when you are searching for rpg mechanics in them.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
You have my guarantee that you will enjoy rune factory 4. If you don't enjoy it, you can hold me accountable.

Sure thing, I'll put in on the wishlist. Perhaps I can snag a small sale, at least once in a blue moon Switch still has those.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
And when you finally do, don't forget to dig up this thread from the bottom of the weeb forum to let me know what you thought.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I only played RF 3 and it was basically a simpler Stardew Valley with better RPG mechanics. That was 3 though, and each one adds new mechanics.

So this one is definitely worth looking into for Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley fans.

distant

Learned
RF4 is out for trial on Switch. Gonna give it a shot to see if it's worth looking forward to 5.

lightbane

Arcane
Does it include a harem ending to spread your seed as much as possible? :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom