Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming September 5th

Ash

Arcane
Yes this should be PC exclusive like PUBG. No shit. No compromises. No dumbing down.

PUBG Master Race. Best-selling PC game of all time. Early access incline.

:mixedemotions:

Space Nugget

I think this is the most recent "update" on the game:

Video description:

--- Геймплейні кадри, що фігурують у відео - це фрагмент із трейлера S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat. ---

• На конференції Games Gathering 2018 ми здибали ком'юніті-менеджера компанії GSC Game World. Звісно ми не втрималися та взяли у нього інтерв'ю. Поспілкувалися про GSC, Stalker 2, та про конференцію. Приємного перегляду!

• Про нас: Ми україномовна спільнота про ex-GSC компанії та їх ігри. Ми існуємо з 2012 року і тримаємо нашу аудиторію в курсі усіх останніх подій у нашій сфері. Завжди намагаємося добути унікальний матеріал, брати цікаві інтерв'ю, писати цікаві записи, і швидше всіх повідомляти про різноманітні новини. Ми ще розвиваємося, тому ми вас іще не раз порадуємо в майбутньому багатьма цікавими речами!

► Текстова версія Російською мовою:
- Добрый день, представьтесь, пожалуйста, кто вы в GSC Game World?
- Добрый день, Тарас Кукурян, Комьюнити менеджер.
- Мы с первого дня ходили и видели очень много людей из GSC Game World, также видели Сергея Григоровича и его младшего брата Евгения, вы сюда пришли получать опыт или, возможно, по какой-то другой причине?
- Много наших сотрудников находятся здесь на Games Gathering. Общаются с другими представителями Game Dev’а и в целом делятся каким-то опытом.
- Контактирует ли команда GSC Game World с командами, которые когда-то отделились от неё? Те же Vostok Games, 4A Games. Контактируете ли вы как-то?
- Я могу сказать только то, что мы контактируем на личном уровне, потому что все друг друга знаем.
- Вы на Games Gathering впервые?
- Я впервые.
- Как вам здесь?
- Очень неплохо, я вообще думал, что будет более компактно.
- Большую компактность можно было видеть в прошлом году.
- Наоборот, это очень хорошо, что индустрия развивается. Я раньше в основном был на игровых выставках, а не на Developer’ских, так что конференция превысила мои ожидания, поэтому мне очень нравится. Я надеюсь, что в следующий раз будет всего еще больше и даже несколько павильонов.
- Еще один вопрос, не знаю, сможете ли вы на него ответить или нет: GSC сейчас работает в старом офисе или вы сняли новый?
- У нас свой офис, крутой, но не могу сказать где)
- С какого момента начала разрабатываться игра? Как давно она разрабатывается?
- Я не могу ответить, но не месяц назад)). Мы разрабатываем её … какое-то время).
- Это будет тот же сталкер 2, что когда-то разрабатывался, или какой-то другой?
- Я могу сказать только то, что это будет современная игра.
- Последний вопрос про Сталкер, потому что, я так понимаю, вы не многое можете рассказать…
- Все, что я могу рассказать про Сталкер, это то, что игра делается, все хорошо.
- То есть это не шутка?
- Это не шутка, она точно будет, правда, не могу рассказывать, когда именно. Игра будет и все очень хорошо делается. Я могу сказать лично от себя, я был журналистом и позже главным редактором на большом портале, а потом пришел на Сталкер, и это не просто так)). Поэтому все будет, и все будет классно!
- Спасибо.
- И вам спасибо.
Trigger warning - Google translated:

--- The gameplay frames appearing in the video are a fragment from the trailer S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat. ---

• At the Games Gathering 2018, we hugged the GSC Game World team manager. Of course, we could not resist and interview him. We talked about GSC, Stalker 2, and about the conference. Enjoy!

• About us: We are a Ukrainian-speaking community about the ex-GSC companies and their games. We have been in existence since 2012 and keep our audience up to date with all the latest developments in our field. We always try to get unique material, take interesting interviews, write interesting posts, and soon everyone will report on various news. We are still developing, therefore we will not only please you again in the future with many interesting things!

► Text version in Russian:
- Good afternoon, introduce yourself, please, who are you at GSC Game World?
- Good afternoon, Taras Kukaryan, Community manager.
- We from the first day went and saw a lot of people from GSC Game World, also saw Sergey Grigorovich and his younger brother Eugene, did you come here to gain experience or, perhaps, for some other reason?
- Many of our employees are here at Games Gathering. Communicate with other representatives of Game Dev and in general share some kind of experience.
- Does the GSC Game World team interact with teams that once separated from it? The same Vostok Games, 4A Games. Are you contacting somehow?
- I can only say that we are contacting on a personal level, because we all know each other.
- Are you at Games Gathering for the first time?
- I'm the first time.
"How are you here?"
- Very well, I generally thought that it would be more compact.
- You could see more compactness last year.
- On the contrary, it is very good that the industry is developing. I used to be mostly on game shows, not on Developer's, so the conference has exceeded my expectations, so I really like it. I hope that next time there will be even more and even several pavilions.
- Another question, I do not know if you can answer it or not: GSC now works in the old office or did you take a new one?
- We have our office, cool, but I can not say where)
- From what point began to develop the game? How long has it been developed?
- I can not answer, but not a month ago)). We are developing it ... for some time).
- This will be the same stalker 2 that was once developed, or some other?
- I can only say that this will be a modern game.
- The last question about Stalker, because, I understand, you can not tell a lot ...
- All I can tell about Stalker is that the game is done, everything is fine.
"Is that not a joke?"
- It's not a joke, it will definitely be, however, I can not tell when exactly. The game will be and everything will be done very well. I can tell myself from myself, I was a journalist and later a chief editor on a large portal, and then I came to Stalker, and it's not just that)). Therefore, everything will be, and everything will be great!
- Thank you
- And thank you.

Good to know it's still a thing, I guess. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Wrangle

- This will be the same stalker 2 that was once developed, or some other?
- I can only say that this will be a modern game.
I still hope it'll be good, but this bluntness is a quality missing from most community managers nowadays.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I hope it will help me, in future.
I can already tell this thing will have a bad translation.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Dyzei_kW0AAtU5c.jpg:large

Machocruz

Arcane

First footage I ever saw of the original back in 2003. Was mighty impressed, a guaranteed D1P after that. I was eating up every scrap of news I could find about the game after that, visiting the official site every week, reading about weapons and features. Great times.

Space Nugget

Huh... after doing some research, I'm getting the feeling this all about back-pedaling the 2021 release window.

"Oh no, actually, 2.0.2.1. is a code, you guys! ;)"

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Haha on my phone. Stalker with the nature warping Area X zone from Annihilation would be neat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom