Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Safe space tags

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date

Deleted member 7219

Can the Safe Space tag be applied to all of these crybabies?

Let's pick the top 10 just for starters.

ac0lYGU.png

mondblut

Arcane
What we need is a comment field for everyone we ignore, as a reminder. Seen by everyone on the ignoring screen, ofc.

Like:

Ignoring:
1. X - vatnik
2. Y - dumbfuck
3. Z - libtard faggot
4. ZZZ - dunno who the fuck he is, but he ignored me and i am ignoring him in turn

and so on. could be selection from a predefined list for extra lulz.

Silly Germans

I would like the option to copy ignore lists from other users. It is tiresome to do it manually.

Silly Germans

What's all this nonsense about ignoring people? MAJESTIC Codexers STARE into the ABYSS!

pophorn-sq.png

Let me enlighten you with the words of a syphilis ridden man in his prime:

“It is not enough that you understand in what ignorance man and beast live; you must also have and acquire the will to ignorance. You need to grasp that without this kind of ignorance life itself would be impossible, that it is a condition under which alone the living thing can preserve itself and prosper: a great, firm dome of ignorance must encompass you.”

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
What we need is a comment field for everyone we ignore, as a reminder. Seen by everyone on the ignoring screen, ofc.

Like:

Ignoring:
1. X - vatnik
2. Y - dumbfuck
3. Z - libtard faggot
4. ZZZ - dunno who the fuck he is, but he ignored me and i am ignoring him in turn

and so on. could be selection from a predefined list for extra lulz.

Reminds me of Revenant's ignore thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom