Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Safe Spaces Broken - Please Protect Codexers

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Once upon a time we flagged our more sensitive codexers with a tag to ensure their feelings were taken into account.
It's come to my attention that we have several posters with ignore lists 200 or 300 in size.. but no tag.

I'm calling out on behalf of our more precious codexers. Keep them safe.

(Is there a set ignore list count for this? or just whenever DU feels like it?)

safespace.png

Last edited:

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Well you're busted in this one; they could take all your buttans away, long as you had 'butthurt' and 'cuck' available to you, i doubt you'd be able to tell the difference :)

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Aaand he does it again! You must've got all the smarts in the family, right?
Well done, just so you'd prove to us all how wrong we got you; nice one ^^
(hint, press the 'cuck' one now, maybe you'll confuse us!)

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Gave Immortal a Safe Space tag because he seems to need people marked with Safe Space just so that he can have a Safe Space.

Also added Atlantico because I felt like it.
Like my Vatnik tag.

Never once put anyone on ignore, never once shilled for commies, never once asked to have the rules changed so I felt better, ... so in this clown world, that's a Vatnik Safe Space. People who demand others take an experimental vaccine to get their "safe space" don't seem to have a Safe Space tag.

On the other hand, you have been quite unsettled that I don't have the same opinions that you do, so you put tags on me that make no sense. Codex 2022.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Gave Immortal a Safe Space tag because he seems to need people marked with Safe Space just so that he can have a Safe Space.

Also added Atlantico because I felt like it.

> Asks for a tag to be created for people with high ignore counts
> Too lazy to actually automate it so just sorta dumps it out randomly on AWOR and Prodigy and SCO then gives up
> Ask you to actually hand out the tag properly
> Say fuck it and assign it to me just cause your too lazy to administer your site

Why did you even ask for the tag to be created at all then?

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
For context:

The ignore feature is useful for finding out who the real fags are - the pussies who cannot cope with any opinion that differs from theirs. It is useful for revealing those who have no place on the Codex.

I was in favour of removing it but now I think it could be used by the staff to hand out titles every few months. Look for the users who are doing the most ignoring, and give them a 'PUSSY' tag.
We are now requesting a "pussy" tag. Also maybe something like "most ignored" as well.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Reading the posts, i now fear this has all been an evil plot from Immortal to undermine the value of the pussy tag.
Abhorring and condemnable an effort, truly.

Very manipulating all in all.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Reading the posts, i now fear this has all been an evil plot from Immortal to undermine the value of the pussy tag.

It's actually my tag..

We are now requesting a "pussy" tag. Also maybe something like "most ignored" as well.

Letter Gradient - More protection for the poor insecure letters.

xviE4nP.png

I have more incentive than anyone to see it's done justice.
See.. long ago when DU gave a shit about this website and actually held a warped but consistent vision for codex, ~fun~ things like this used to happen.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

It's actually my tag..

Letter Gradient - More protection for the poor insecure letters.

xviE4nP.png

I have more incentive than anyone to see it's done justice.
See.. long ago when DU gave a shit about this website and actually held a warped but consistent vision for codex, ~fun~ things like this used to happen.
Ironic that you made the Safe Space tag that you now have to wear and DU didn't even remember.

The Queen of Faggotry didn't even make sense for Crispy. It's just random lol

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
you made the Safe Space tag that you now have to wear and DU didn't even remember.

The Queen of Faggotry didn't even make sense for Crispy. It's just random lol

I don't mind.. The tag is my child.. I wear it with pride.
( I think mine should have a little crown though.. I am the king of the safe space)
The fact that I was asked to create it and it ended up being worthless cause DU couldn't be fucked - does make me :butthurt:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I actually credit Modron .

He was the one that pointed out aweigh was well on his way to 400 ignores and wasn't getting the tag.

I fundamentally believe ignoring people you don't like is a bitch move - when you've got half the fucking forum on ignore.. why even post here anymore?
Somehow this larp about "Heh, when I ignore you.. it's you that are the angry and weird one" has taken hold.

But it's sad for me to see codexers I used to love talking to.. now ignoring anyone who coughs too loud.

---

EDIT: I made this tag to shame people into not ignoring people.. because I think uncensored dialogue is what made RPG Codex amazing.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
I think i'm confusing aweigh with some other poster, back then (10ish, more?) years ago, he stood out with his faggy/nu-Germany/muslims are better posts, not many of his ilk around at the time. Think he was also an avid JRPG fan? Fucking surprise right there, yeah.
Maaaybe he lived or visited Gaymany, though not originally from there; he'd make a lot of posts about the country as well.

Does the description ring a bell?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom