Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soys Row 2022

DeepOcean

Arcane
This looks like a parody of a parody of Saints Row. Who is this even for?
Dunno to whom this is for but it sure looks like it was made by the testicular cancer support group on Fight Club trying to redefine their masculinity after losing their balls, pretty much most AAA studios by this point.

Last edited:

deuxhero

Arcane
Dislikes rapidly overtaking likes. I give it before the end of the hour before it's underwater.

Edit: Close, but not yet. 7.4 to 7.1

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Zoomers, man. The youngest Millennials are in their mid 20s now.

This game and most games that push this pozzed zoomer artstyle aren't made by zoomers. They are made by millennials.
The characters in this game are zoomers. Additionally most of Volition's employees are likely zoomers, because the game industry ever remains full of young people who are ground into dust. 18-25 year olds are zoomers. The people ultimately in charge are older, sure.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
There is galaxy sized vacuum on gaming market. Rockstar hasnt released a single player GTA in 9 years. All you had to do was make wacky GTA, modern Saints Row 2. And you'd have your money printing press

Instead, have likes from twitteratis, and hatred from rest of us. Fuck You, Woke.Inc

deuxhero

Arcane
There is galaxy sized vacuum on gaming market. Rockstar hasnt released a single player GTA in 9 years. All you had to do was make wacky GTA, modern Saints Row 2. And you'd have your money printing press

Instead, have likes from twitteratis, and hatred from rest of us. Fuck You, Woke.Inc

Thing is, even the Twitter replies seem overwhelmingly negative.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Woke is so cringe. I refuse to be subjugated by battalions of discord catboys with black tranny sassy commanders. How can gen Z be so cringe?!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's dumb middle class zoomer crap but I don't see how it's "woke." The first game was full of black people, the second, third and fourth games kept adding more women and so on. The writing didn't appear to have a prog agenda, just obnoxious.

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
I have to wonder what the fuck is going on with the creative departments when it comes to creating female characters? Every single female character coming out of the West has:
  • side shaved cyberpunk hair
  • a mans body type with a female head on it
  • is a lesbian
  • is a utter bitch in terms of personality
  • a narcissist
  • is a Mary Sue who is the best at everything
  • a misandrist
  • has no sex appeal
  • is the embodiment of toxic masculinity in female form
Jesus Christ! I'll take the waifu bait made by the Japs over the utter cancerous dog shit female characters coming out of the West.

Codex Year of the Donut
I have to wonder what the fuck is going on with the creative departments when it comes to creating female characters? Every single female character coming out of the West has:
  • side shaved cyberpunk hair
  • a mans body type with a female head on it
  • is a lesbian
  • is a utter bitch in terms of personality
  • a narcissist
  • is a Mary Sue who is the best at everything
  • a misandrist
  • has no sex appeal
  • is the embodiment of toxic masculinity in female form
Jesus Christ! I'll take the waifu bait made by the Japs over the utter cancerous dog shit female characters coming out of the West.
art imitates life

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's dumb middle class zoomer crap but I don't see how it's "woke." The first game was full of black people, the second, third and fourth games kept adding more women and so on. The writing didn't appear to have a prog agenda, just obnoxious.
There was always alpha white/hispanic man on top of gangster pyramid. Fucking bitches, ordering black gangstas and blowing shit up. White man in charge

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Now when you have team of 4 characters its always like this: 50% are automatically reserved for niggers. Sometimes more, like 2/3. Throw some sissy asian/white male, to be bossed around by niggers, and semi-attractive white-latina girl to be fucked by niggers. Voila! +3000 WOKE POINTZ

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
This game is being made by racist nazicommies. See the big buff slav guy who bangs a Queen in the trailer? Smells like commie white supremacy. And look at the guy Blacks are supposed to identify with, a nerdy gayass clutz Steve Urkel type. THIS IS MODERN BUCK BREAKING.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Do they think we are blind? I can't wait for hot civil war. Words are cheap, and kill 0 SJWs. Shotguns on other hand...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
There was always alpha white/hispanic man on top of gangster pyramid. Fucking bitches, ordering black gangstas and blowing shit up. White man in charge

This game also has character customization. The black woman they're featuring is just one of their suggestions (you could be a black woman in 2-4).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom