Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Salem Beta Signups are go

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yu want glollious screenshot?

END OF THE RHINE
salem.png

fuzz

Liturgist
This thread needs more ref links. Everyone will get their spot, the "Get 3 friends to sign up" is just a bait for you to spread the news around.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Got email that beta starts at end of month and i got in :incline:

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Mail said:
Ohoy, Angelo!
For having recruited three fellow charter colonists for the advancement of, and future settlement in, The King's colonies in the New World, you are yourself hereby granted privileged passage to the New World upon company ships set to depart for New-England-o'er-the-Seas in this late April, barring accidents of weather, navigation and pirates. Further instructions will be provided to you per e-mail as the date of departure approaches.
Yep, thanks to 10minute mail Me, Myself and I got recruited :smugface:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Sweet just got my beta invite. Are we gonna build glorious codexia?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I got a mail saying I got into the beta, but no actual invite.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I did got that mail last week and I got the invite today. Playing it right now.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
dicks2.PNG

EDIT:

ass.PNG

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom