Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Salem Beta Signups are go

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
:hmmm:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Add me to your kinlist, hearthsecret is buttseks, then ping me ingame and I'll pick you up from boston.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Also where the hell Salem installs itself? Becaue you don't choose install location.

Muty added you in-game.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I can't seem to find where it is too, I guess that it is in the java cache folder.

Server is down atm. I'll get in touch with you ingame when it gets back up.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I've actually been mildly successful as of late (got at least 10 skills trained up). I won't survive any attempt on my life though.

Has Codexia got anywhere?

Not much, we got raided several times, so we ran away and joined a bigger village far away from Boston.

I saw that you tried to contact me once, but I was afk.

When this goes open maybe we'll get enough manpower to form a proper village and protect our asses. In the meantime ping when I'm online if you want to join us in our exile.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thank you :smug:
Because of that I removed my old account to use your link. due to that i didn't receive any invitation at all, even though I most probably would with my old account.

I have to unbro you, that was really mean :( I wanted to get in so much, because I love H&H more than any other game :(

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I just got another beta key if someone is interested.

Uno

Educated
So, is anybody from H&H world 4 New Codexia playing Salem? Those were fun times.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Got a bit nostalgic...wen't in to check how the drama went...

If I could pull a massive welfare fraud...I know where i would spend my days :smug:

Also...i knew there was this social aspect metagame ...but i didnt know how badly he wanted to Libertarianism to work :D

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
This underwent a wipe two days ago. More importantly it's now possible for new players to port to the homestead of a friend. Beginnings of Codexia?

I've already established a homestead. Secret is idtent. Just make sure that when you talk to the guide the first time, after getting survival skills, to insert my secret to port to me.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I'll hop in tomorrow with a friend.

Btw they said that there won't be any more wipes if all goes well.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
This underwent a wipe two days ago. More importantly it's now possible for new players to port to the homestead of a friend. Beginnings of Codexia?

I've already established a homestead. Secret is idtent. Just make sure that when you talk to the guide the first time, after getting survival skills, to insert my secret to port to me.
Looks like they changed this.. I can no longer port using hs... I tried rolling a new character, but again I only had the option to pay 30 jewgold to be ported to the wilderness...

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
5 bucks for 100 silver... oh man.

Looks like they changed this.. I can no longer port using hs... I tried rolling a new character, but again I only had the option to pay 30 jewgold to be ported to the wilderness...

The first time is free, the subsequent ones costs ya...

empi

Augur

Tried, just said that "That player has not settled."

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Yeah lol. I haven't. I've actually not been playing. I think Muty has settled by now, though. I'd ask him for his secret.

Edit: Add me as a friend though.

empi

Augur

Yeah lol. I haven't. I've actually not been playing. I think Muty has settled by now, though. I'd ask him for his secret.

Edit: Add me as a friend though.

Kk will do, have had beta for a while but haven't really played until now either, but got a lot of free time atm though so may as well get down to some grinding :p

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom