Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

potatojohn

Arcane
The ships in this game look so uninspired and unscientific. They remind me of hand held hoovers.

61nz26QOEAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61P2eXnE93L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71rTBhzhnRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Norfleet

Now *that* would be interesting. Crowd-funded dork game company actually front for giant criminal enterprise.
This is actually extremely common, where US game companies would be bought up as money-laundering fronts for rich Chinamen trying to get their money out of China.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
So, I started this thing again after almost a couple of years, now with a 4090 and a gigabit connection.
Same shit hub, same constant stuttering, even less people around.
Is this thing moving on or is it dead?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Can't move forward until the magic server meshing tech is implemented, which by the dev's own admission at citizencon a couple years back, might not ever happen.
Sorry guys, we just realized the game cannot be made due to the laws of physics. Thanks for the money, we hope you've enjoyed your space ship pictures!

Myobi

Liturgist
So, I started this thing again after almost a couple of years, now with a 4090 and a gigabit connection.
Have you tried buying an Idris??

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Try again later when you can afford some real gaming hardware, poorfag.

- CIG Customer Support
:lol::lol:

Well, technically is my work PC. It's causally located in my house as I'm still working from home.

ADL

Prophet
Works on my 5800X3D/4090 machine. Zero stutter and great frame rates at 4K/120hz often outside the visible range. Try again on 3.18 with the Gen12 renderer hopefully in the next week or two.

Myobi

Liturgist
Works on my 5800X3D/4090 machine. Zero stutter and great frame rates at 4K/120hz often outside the visible range. Try again on 3.18 with the Gen12 renderer hopefully in the next week or two.
See, told you, the game just "works" on the PC of every mofo who bough an Idris.

Just buy an Idris dude.

mediocrepoet

Patron
See, told you, the game just "works" on the PC of every mofo who bough an Idris.

Just buy an Idris dude.
178333_v9_bd.jpg

Idris can run all your shit.

mediocrepoet

Patron
So two more weeks then, trust the roadmap plan post.
I wonder if "something else I'm personally looking forward to the most ;)" is bonusing hard after the pay piggies pony up and then going on a month long cocaine and whores bender. Because, I gotta say, that sounds pretty great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom