Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Schocking: Button Ratings Finally Revealed

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Positive:
rating_parrot.gif
rating_bounce.gif
rating_agenda.png
rating_brofist.png
rating_lulz.gif
rating_thanks.png
rating_prestigious.png
rating_salute.gif
Image5.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image3.jpg

Neutral:

rating_prosper.png
rating_shittydog.gif
Image1.jpg
Image6.jpg
Image2.jpg

Negative:

rating_racist.png
rating_oldman.png
rating_negativeman.png
rating_butthurt.png
rating_retarded.png
rating_shit.png

Mustawd

How is this a negative rating? :negative:

It's more indicative of the negativeness of the post's situation rather than a negative post. It really should be neutral IMO.
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

SniperHF

Arcane

It's more indicative of the negativeness of the post's situation rather than a negative post. It really should be neutral IMO.

This is correct.

:M should also be neutral.

Very important distinctions to be made in ratings. For example take :salute: and :obviously:.
:obviously: is obviously a prestigious monocled opinion you agree with. :salute: can be used instead for a monocled opinion you don't necessarily agree with but is well thought out and not :retarded:.

Don't be a :shittydog: and rate responsibly.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It takes a special amount of mental gymnastics for agree and disagree to be "neutral."

The only way I can see it working is for "Agree" & "Disagree" to be just simple and unbiased statements of opinion, while the positive and negative ratings to be more...expressive statements.

On that note, the negative ratings need a "Plane tickets, bitch!"-button, and sadly we're in dire need of an "Autism"-button as well.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Having old man as negative is ageistic and not inclusive. Also, it hurts my feelings.

Imho, only butthurt and and dumb should be negative. "Shit" is a factual statement, and almost every post around here should be automatically rated with it.

gaussgunner

Arcane

This is correct.

Definitely. I'm using it as "I agree bro, that's some fucking bullshit". But IDGAF, I assume Codex, being a :obviously: forum, does not punish users for causing
rating_butthurt.png
. If it does I'm fucked for all the I've been getting.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Oldfags and older games being the foundation of the Codex while newer audience being the harbinger of decline, the old rating should be positive :decline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom