Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Scholarly discourse on Piranha Bytes

Erikkolai

Learned
I have some questions that demand answers.

1) Have anyone detected signs of life from Mike Hoge the past 2 years? I last saw him on Kai Rosenkranz's Twitch stream back in 2018. He dissed ELEX a bit, and it appears that karma cancelled the game he was working on (Spacetime) and turned his new company (Piranha Bytes RED) non-existent.

2) PB is still churning out YouTube videos. Have any Germanfriends been following them? Anything insightful or just meh?

3) Tom's not actually working here. Any more. Never mind.

4) What's up with young Björn Pankratz? Did Björn start out as a gay character and reroll as straight? Was this some kind of Ruhrpott phenomenon?

005.jpg

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Mikeal

Arcane
I have some questions that demand answers.

1) Have anyone detected signs of life from Mike Hoge the past 2 years? I last saw him on Kai Rosenkranz's Twitch stream back in 2018. He dissed ELEX a bit, and it appears that karma cancelled the game he was working on (Spacetime) and turned his new company (Piranha Bytes RED) non-existent.

2) PB is still churning out YouTube videos. Have any Germanfriends been following them? Anything insightful or just meh?

3) Tom's not actually working here. Any more. Never mind.

4) What's up with young Björn Pankratz? Did Björn start out as a gay character and reroll as straight? Was this some kind of Ruhrpott phenomenon?

005.jpg

He's just cosplaying someone from Bloodlines.

Goblino

Savant
Don't know much german, but their youtube is just discussions about videogames and the industry. Also a weird concert vid from like may. Maybe they're mocapping it for Elex 2, sorta like the In Extremo bit from the old camp. I don't know how Elex 2 factors into anything they're doing there, but Bjorn Pankratz's enthusiasm for shit that isn't Elex 2 is as infectious as it was when he was hyping Elex. Where is Elex 2 someone hold me get help

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

005.jpg
It's right there in the title of their games man. It's Gothic attire. The Industrial-Electro-Metal music subculture. This look gets you chicks when you hang out with people of such interests.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom