Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

zwanzig_zwoelf

I don't know why the fuck would ever I run this game.
...Crooked Bee, what the fuck are you doing in mah games?

Is that an updated version of Super Frog? :O
Aye, that's Superfrog HD.
Though it's easy and borked as shit. The only real challenge is shitty hit detection.

aw man :(

I recently played Super Frog and wished for a remake that just updated hit detection and pretty much little else :P
Not today, man. Not today.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Yeah, SuperFrog HD is borked. I tried it and then search for original and got more fun wit hit.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
original is pretty fun and pretty... well, pretty, but its controls are pretty unresponsive and the hit detection a little wacky

would love an update that just fixed those things and did little else

Stokowski

Arcane
I look so leet:
K0rOaaG.jpg

I needed better lackeys:
EP29nQ3.jpg

So pretty:
KjUkghz.jpg

Nailed it:
mt5pSTJ.jpg

FUCK:
rAIQfKZ.jpg

Not a zerging clusterfuck at all:
4fc85eb.jpg

Uh?:
qbCILlJ.jpg

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
China Expansion for BF4. Jungle maps. :)

This is one, went to spectator mode to spot a cheater, stayed there to take some caps.

bf4zjf2n.png

bf5cnehg.png

bf3cofm5.png

bf2tpi5r.png

bf1r6ezx.png

spekkio

Arcane
JC's adventures in Paris.

7WzAaq2.jpg

:oops:

PZwT5w9.jpg

pPVBcd0.jpg

MMlc7IA.jpg

:dance:

NmrIwYQ.jpg

Nigga please.

Hcdwmm8.jpg

:troll:

Too bad that Shifter indeed makes the game too easy. You can max out p. much every aug by using both aug canisters and upgrade canisters

kKG3GYb.jpg

And since there are so many of them:

U0dRg0R.jpg

:roll:

9fJAH6O.jpg

x0dILTi.jpg

JC - being aware years before Snowden...

opLdL7F.jpg

And people wonder why banned 'dexers re-register...

rSa13p6.jpg

sEFppWH.jpg

:hearnoevil:

Pow5sTs.jpg

Vanderberg - one of my favorite missions...

:love:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Vanderberg with Shifter mod.. oh.
I remember how I jumped over each bot and shot them with explosive bullets. That felt better than any of the modern bloated bossfights.

While I really loved to feel augmented and powerful and shit, I still believe that no matter how powerful your character in your game, he is still mortal and imperfect, and Deus Ex nails that feeling. Unlike the new Thiaf.

spekkio

Arcane
Yeah - on hard, without the augs (Ballistic Protection), even a single enemy soldier can kill you in 1-4 shots. Not to mention bots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom