Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Modron

Arcane
Xenonauts.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Might & Magic X DLC

C2ECB7680D7FF68752990C4F533E771F2359E124

475C476ADE66853EB94EA1537F7778F0740D39C7

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What is that Ulminati?

Xenonauts. Probably the best xcom clone in existence. I kickstarted it a while ago. It is currently on Steam early access. They're aiming for a release mid/late may. At the moment they're polishing and balancing

circ

Arcane
Looking good? Well eh. Looked up a LP on it on YT, version 20 beta. Thought the 60's technical illustration art was kind of neat at first but now I'm really hating it. And the name - Xenonauts. No thanks. Aliens sound like Zoidberg. Intentional comedy?

Hmm well still kinda of piqued because of the combat but I hope the tileset breaks and they remake it in JA2 style atleast.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
s62RgtJ.png

NfcIsO5.png

pCX1grS.jpg

JGoVey5.jpg

qUUhfyA.jpg

Having a bit of a dilemma here. I had a perfectly good playthrough going on, became the Arch-Mage and finished a big portion of the main quest, but then I abandoned it for several months or so for one reason or another. Now I want to go back to it, but I'm finding that kind of difficult. I have no idea where half of this stuff came from. I don't remember who I've talked to. I even went through my 300-page journal just to see what I had done up to this point, but that only made me want to replay those portions again to refresh my memory a bit. On the other hand the thought of spending a few dozen hours tracing my own steps is pretty daunting. Then again, I could just join different guilds this time, but I know I'll end up trying to do almost everything anyway, and I know that replaying some parts would piss me off. I started a new game (with a fairly similar character save for sex and race), but now I find myself constantly switching back between the two saves.

I went Redoran with the older character, but I haven't risen that high in the ranks yet. I wouldn't want to abandon that questline since I've never completed it (only ever finished Hlaalu when it comes to The Great Houses), but going Telvanni seems also very tempting. Should I just tell Redoran to fuck off and join those lovable mages? Or should I just stick with the manly warrior guys and laugh at those senile old men in their dresses? Help me out, guys.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
How about you pretend you were dropped into someone else's body and having to use what information you have to make the best of it. See where it goes.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I saw spekkio the other day, multiple times even.

IXPOMYp.jpg

cPzegZX.jpg

Bobby reminds me of Ned Flanders sons, a little mutated son.

doaf5fT.jpg

Disco Stu approved level.

JbTsG5z.jpg

Now be a nice monster...

N6IkeP8.jpg

I want to be a Godzilla.

Qzv8lTU.jpg

Conspiracy is just around the corner.

pQ32XjJ.jpg

We should invite him on the codex.

zv8nk0g.jpg

:1eyedking:

SWgCyWv.jpg

Immersive TB experience :obviously:.

xWDWiAz.jpg

UdD87Nc.jpg

Things are getting really weird.

wHDU648.jpg

:yeah:

CxSIzOi.jpg

:oops:

Psychonauts had really good level design. Every one of them has something new, and it never feels boring. The endgame, where you need to use all of your learnt tricks was harder, but after some trail & error it felt just right. Besides the main "mission" you can explore the world and find collectible stuff, which is really cool. That's what Brutal Legend was lacking. The world is open, but not big, and yet it works better. You just want to test your dexterity and abilities to grab the last one card or a piece of junk. Wacky cartoon visuals and good music.

Comte

I have also been playing Morrowind this weekend

Draramu Hloran's hideout in Abanabi. I need to slay her to get the legendary Chrysamere sword for the Imperial Legion

iIO6JSFgVaTkR.jpg

The Job done now to return to Ebonheart

itXUorkJkggEr.jpg

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Some nights ago, my dwarf's vestments were singed off his person by fire, in pitched battle.

Dwarf clothing being in such short supply, I am the target of constant ridicule by Tarrantians and visitors alike... even kith and kin.
dwarf.png

Last edited:

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Cjzgphr.jpg

Fitrst encounter, the alien doesn't look to impressive.

rKk87tE.jpg

Alright niggers, let's breach this motherfucker!

fRwOdXm.jpg

You know what happens to redshirts on away missions?

c2LqGhz.jpg

I like that attitude, son!

doqaXHV.png

Caesan huh? Looks like a Sectoid to me.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Advanced enough to wear pants now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom