Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Darth Slaughter is a little late to the party, considering that I mentioned that PotC is a theme park ride and JarlFrank had already brought up Monkey Island 2.

Divinity: Original Sin
Well, it's a reference to the pirates of caribbean disney ride, not the movies. The same reference MI2 did. MI itself is inspired by that ride as well.

And you should recognize by the MI2 version in any case.

And what's MI2? If you mean Mission Impossible 2 I've already forgotten 99% of that movie.

Men, I'd totally see that movie if it referenced pirates.

Darth Slaughter is a little late to the party, considering that I mentioned that PotC is a theme park ride and JarlFrank had already brought up Monkey Island 2.

Yes, when I posted it, I didn't went through the whole page, and when I saw it, I decided to keep the post anyway.

But my point was that he didn't remember the homage from the PotC movie because it was shit, but he should remember from Monkey Island 2 (which I abbreviated to MI2 since I quote Jarlfrank's MI2 screenshot), since that isn't a shitty game...

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
But my point was that he didn't remember the homage from the PotC movie because it was shit, but he should remember from Monkey Island 2 (which I abbreviated to MI2 since I quote Jarlfrank's MI2 screenshot), since that isn't a shitty game...

Ehh...no. To be honest, I had forgotten about the PotC homage from MI2 myself, while remembering the "My Karma ran over your Dogma" joke from the library cards.

It's a bit of a stretch, to be honest. But whatever.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
qvuAnbx.jpg
Armors in videogames these days looks the same... they looked better in the movie :1/5:

SMA: Have you come seek the light? Choke it up!

That's a powerful shot sire... So stronk you lost the soul and go right to the WAAGHalla.

DO NOT pay more than 5-10 KwaCucks for it.
Or better yet - don't buy it. You surely have pile of games nearby your console or clog of games on Steam/GoG.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Meanwhile in the distant colonies of the Clockwork Empire....

CE%202.png~original

These carved rocks are by no means suspicious. Subjects loyal to the Queen should not attempt to spread rumours that these are animated obeliskian horrors waiting to murder you for some dark ancient god.

CE%201.png~original

There is no such things as fishpeople. Stop spreading your silly rumors. There is no such thing, we certainly do not have a policy of denying their existince contrary to the fact they walk around the colony at night. And they most certainly they do not send us envoys with gifts such cubes of raw flesh, sand and beetle steak because we ignore them and not shoot them on sight.

(You can set policy against cults, bandits and fishpeople through events now. I chose to deny their existence and only harass them if they cause trouble, that will make soldiers just shoo them away rather than shoot. This has caused one of my NCOs to demand I shoot the filthy creatures, which I refuse and he gets butthurt. The fishpeople in return do not attack me, sometimes kill some crops, although I had my colonists try to reason with them using fishperson diplomacy. The result is I get minor gifts. Not sure what the cube of flesh is good for.)

CE%203.png~original

Huzzah! The Capital recognizes our colony and its successes. With this landmine we shall maim the hostile nations seeking to conquer us, such as those dreaded Stahlmarkians.

CE%204.png~original

Fishperson diplomacy at work.

CE%205.png~original

Our loyal Republique Mechanique allies march near our colony. So what that their ruler is a thinking machine made dictator instead of a proper monarch, they hate the Stahlmarkians as much as we do!

(At the moment allied/neutral/hostile status of the three other powers, those being the Republique, Stahlmark and Novyrus, is random. Although presumably as events for them get added, just like there are for factions such as fishpeople, bandits and cults, you will be able to engage in diplomacy. Allies scout for you and aid you in combat killing bandists along the way, neutrals don't seem to do anything, hostiles launch raids obviously.)

Now if only they would fix the bug in the experimental build where at around day 20 there are so many characters (colonists, bandits etc.) on the map that one of simulation or pathfinding loops crashes freezing all characters in place making them unable to move after which the game crashes.

Last edited:

zwanzig_zwoelf

U GHEY? ME TOO
Cpk8ieC.jpg

LOOK HOW GHEI I AM
IA8jQ0M.jpg

ACTUALLY IM NOT LEAVE ME ARONE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT
W2HLm8m.jpg

HELLO
UyGzZko.jpg

HhzcOP1.jpg

6WH8Rmg.png

bmLW5hZ.png
NIxmlYZ.jpg

p1M6A1T.jpg
Kp0Fu8c.jpg
KtfVk7O.png
lufTNfz.png
Qg4ZkJx.jpg
IDRryYz.jpg
8guS7ny.jpg
xA7cPLk.jpg
ThcJtCF.jpg
EdNwBJI.jpg
nM8gMZG.jpg
AO2WIma.jpg
hAz0IE0.jpg

A horse of course

Viktor Kalvachev's Blue Estate
SiUYXNO.jpg

Moderately enjoyable budget rail shooter. Lots of explosions, tits, and juvenile-grit writing. 10/10 misogyny would objectify strippers again. Cross the story with Max Payne gameplay and this would be spectacular. I'm gonna buy the comics so I can read them on my ipad in the bathroom.

The game works with mouse, controller, lightguns and even the Leap Motion, so you can literally point your finger and go "bang bang" :smug:

Uncompressed .pngs so spekkio can appreciate every pixel of bared flesh.

7ag4GgH.png
TPG7GcT.png
Nvryh2r.png
sZfl3s9.png
EbIOWXZ.png
LVTUU2d.png
ZDqsqEv.png
QC97dPK.png
94qTTLw.png
9p5OzVA.png
4FxJLHg.png
4ezbc1f.png
hYnCWd4.png
t3a1fFt.png
7cSQoBJ.png
sPyqrsO.png
8YMlmwA.png
jKAjzwe.png
iuPmltv.png
mvZhGq9.png

byIFhic.png
cRmiZ71.png
LJtuHAR.png
5zpwcoB.png
lFHw4l5.png
XewZP7q.png
UR8Cs7u.png
uPGBYJ3.png
rE49Vbx.png
r1lYKLW.png
OYJnCgG.png
8otqFqV.png
sHfFyOo.png
Y6lksdk.png
9kPYgVS.png
KlBQWlW.png
t4WHhsx.png
xfHQSin.png
OJX2aXJ.png
NnQ3fdz.png
LoCEB6X.png
EZOfF3w.png
6yNSu46.png
Nb8TB6S.png
YhN8RMS.png
Svh4789.png
toli3k6.png
iOP0OpR.png
XfpjvNk.png

Many high-res Ziggurat screenshots. I love Ziggurat. Anguish Cannon is love. Wraith Rings are life.

eKuQkkZ.jpg

xnlFRqU.jpg

zTgvO9H.jpg

UWT39Bh.jpg

P2eeNUp.jpg

djldFIC.jpg

9jPqD78.jpg

DX4tslk.jpg

aoSwsz6.jpg

U0ZFGUd.jpg

qw2IkL7.jpg

HYoLn0x.jpg

3kevLDF.jpg

LXI4Eny.jpg

Ts2J6el.jpg

lJLLEBp.jpg

This is the highest level I've ever gotten a character before the last boss fight. Getting a +5 bonus to experience gems, then the skill that makes drops disappear quickly but give double the benefit, THEN the skill that makes drops disappear slower made for a monster of a run. He was levelling from just about every encounter.
HQe6XAQ.jpg

Suddenly having permanent 2x damage didn't hurt, either.
plO5rK3.jpg

2fnJ0Qx.jpg

fbgdCHC.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom