Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
ZGRhNap.jpg

Cute doggies.
Just don't put wild dogs inside the cage m'kay?

Time to find the sequel then.

GAMEOPC.COM+-+Parasite+in+city+Full+Free+Download+torrent+pc+game.JPG
G
:oops:

Quilty

Magister

That looks really well done, I wasn't expecting it to look that good. What's the gameplay like? Could you post some impressions? I really loved Cliffs of Dover after it was patched, and especially after the modding scene fixed it up further.

bonescraper

That looks really well done, I wasn't expecting it to look that good. What's the gameplay like? Could you post some impressions? I really loved Cliffs of Dover after it was patched, and especially after the modding scene fixed it up further.
It's the best looking flight simulator, no doubt about it. If you're interested in getting it, wait for a discount or get it cheaper from somwhere else (i bought it in Polish key store for like 1/3 of the price). The game is updated quite frequently (and in the upcoming months autumn and spring versions of the Stalingrad map will be released for free), while the devs are working on the sequel/expansion, Battle of Moscow. But beware, it has an unlock system (additional weapon loadouts and skins need to be unlocked in the SP mode), and 2 DLC aircraft (that cost a lot). Also, campaign missions are generated randomly and some people don't like this.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I don't think Zenimax understands Sheogorath...
eso%202015-07-26%2022-48-51-03.jpg

Redguard architecture? And that camel at the back? Is that even canon?

eso%202015-07-26%2023-37-05-89.jpg

A typical peak hour weekend crowd in the city of Wayrest. Note the sporadic placement of Guild vendors around the streetside. There's no global auction house in this game. Freelance harvesters are probably not having much fun.

eso%202015-07-27%2000-10-44-93.jpg

A statue to Azura?

eso%202015-07-27%2007-31-54-46.jpg

Vampires in action

LzOCbl2.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
My old screenshots from Stalker folders. collected all that crap and selected some decent shots.
Another drop for the series, this is srs drug. And everyone know drugs are shit unless poured with whiskey

Look at this badass, he cleared out the whole outpost while his team tried to rescue him from somewhere else.
On serious not - everyone stay away from that place so this one was strange.
Truly borked AI. Other than that - it would be good mod.
iwayLSCcZkbNq.jpg

No comment.
intCTxhLGN2Mt.jpg

iLnt4eo6jVMkx.jpg

:lol: Cowards asks for help. "Give me artifact, retard", huh?
ibsBHrbaqEKgRg.jpg

END OF THERINE
ib0u4FMhKG3oxn.jpg

Another absurd over here (ignore the previous one). Grenades are weak here, I killed maybe one rat from the group, and that's only because it was direct impact.
Now you use Grenade Conventer, which cost few boxes of vodka, and now grenades turm into mininukes.
I though duct tape is cheap and common but not in that case.
I almost died here.
ibzGYKRN3WsEpV.jpg

Poses and Posers
i43h7smOY0kd6.jpg

ibgVpy0OujUYFd.jpg
ipKAWtouJGfIc.jpg

inulgh906xF6l.jpg

inyN1m6lTdfpa.jpg

Can't Stop That Love Part1
ibiIi8uG8tujQM.jpg

Can't Stop That Love Part11
ixUPyCYH9Yw4u.jpg

iBpc5BoFopFQ6.jpg

id7PY2va07DmM.jpg
izbhZXHjMtxxE.jpg

ibeoMGq6jCu6L8.jpg

People of the Zone (yeah, it's another cool thing in the series, to find some cool named corpse).
i8oE7Ehhrn1lf.jpg
i42XVQIXVlO7l.jpg

itWegZ83bPisK.jpg

ipIO1Iu2m4iCl.jpg

Even walking corpse with toilet humor.
iyl33nN4JB7Lo.jpg

And that's all folks.
iXM7wfV1CdMng.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom