Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

turkishronin

Arcane
Jihad

YtygMc5.png

VcbcGB4.png

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fallout Tactics - Part IV

Final log

1203-1137980096-1d0bbe71bfd6b9fa3bafc219e2731482.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0218-39fgj6s.jpg

15. Coldwater (Really interesting mission, when it comes to the structure of this level. We need to find three sets of stolen power armor, plus 2 optional things (. We start from the bottom, and need to go up, if we want to gain maximum experience. Many of of Coldwater citizens are neutral, and you'll be able to talk to and shop with them. But the higher we get, the harder it gets. Coldwater mixes outdoors and indoors encounters with some traps, and there are some nasty surprises awaiting for our team. The last tier has mercenaries with power armours and heavy guns, so it's easy to get killed, at least with Redux mod. To obtain every armor, we need to kill Guldo Sciavo, and the best approach here is to use sniper rifles, and finish the soldiers hiding behind the walls right after that with grenades or someone with stealth).

16. Newton (Instead of killing Reavers, we need to help them, because they have a prototype of energy weapon that can help dealing with the robotic menace. There are four reaver elders scatterd all around the city, who are awaiting for the rescue. And there is a lot of the mechanical enemies here. But reavers are helping our squad with some of their own reinforcements. Plus there is a tank, that can be used as well. Personally I didn't bother, because APC, with all the repair kits that I already have obtained was more than enough. Just put everyone into it, set overwatch mode and the critics will be flying right and left. Dillon can repair it without any problems anyway. That's the first step. But to kill rest of the robots, we need to do some proper scouting on foot. There is a lot of those nasty spider bots hiding in the ground that like to pop up simultaneously, and they can cripple easily our squad members. We don't need to rescue all elders, but each one gives extra XP. If they all survive, than we obtain even more experience, so it's really worth it, to take your time and clean most of the map.

The most nasty is the north-west perimeter. Inside the building there are some nasty turrets, who can perforate us in one turn. The key to success is to either sneaking on the left flank, or positioning yourself properly to destroy them via sniping fire. Both tactics work, so it's a matter of the preference and abilities of your mates. Really fun mission, takes some patience, but the reward is handsome and last, but not least - there is an Advanced Power Armor hidden as well (it's in the Reaver Barracks, but it's not easy to find).

17. Canyon City (Destroying six power nodes to cancel manufacturing of the robots sounds easy enough. Although there is one very important catch - we need to do it simultaneously, because if we destroy just one, it will be rebuilded after some time. Calculator, who sounds like a character from Futurama is the main villain from now on, and we need to sever his mechanical limbs before we finally have the chance to strike the head. We can split the squad or just use remote detonators to achieve our mission objective. The robots guarding the power nodes are the ones, that we've already encountered. They'll be using weapons like vindicator miniguns and sunbeam laser rifles, but investing in power armors and energy weapons will equalize our chances of survival. There is also tank bot and the pacification bot that you'll find in the headquarters building. Tank bots are really slow, and they can easily stop working if we will shoot their CPU's. Pacification bot kills anything in one shot, if we are close to it, so obviously he needs more creativity on our side to deal with. Watch out for the building who have stairs, because robots love to camp and await for the right moment to ambush us. There are some additional bits of information regarding Calculon on one of the computers, but you need to have high science to do that. It's not hard, considering how many books there is to find and buy )

18. Buena Vista (Damn, it's really cold and we need to destroy the power plant and manufacturing facilities. Once we see Paladin Lancelot and his squad of Brotherhood soldiers storming the robot facility, and being trapped we need to get through the trenches and find our way in. There are some robots waiting for us, but it's nothing hard to deal with. But we finally meet Mr. Behemoth, who is behind a shield and not working. Of course, right after that, we need to fight with him, while trying to enter the facility. It's the ultimate warrior when it comes to robot units, and dying at this moment of the game isn't very hard. I leave the pleasure of finding a way to deal with him to you. The inside of the facility is a nightmare. Lots of higher ground, robots hiding behind the covers and they all have quality weapons. It takes a lot of patience, and some stimpaks to finish the whole thing. Just try to kill from the upper tiers as much of them as possible, plus the turrets as well via sniper rifles. Starting from here, shit just got real)

19. Scott City (

1)Rescue or neutralize Bartholomew Kerr
2)Find out what happened to General Barnaky
3)(Optional) Destroy the four jamming towers
4)(Optional) Rescue the prisoners

We've got a lot of enemies here, and with so many objectives the best way is to kill most of the robots outside first. The flying bots who are shooting rockets, and are usually in small groups are a very nasty surprise, when they are inside building. Since I've got all the ammo I need in APC it's best to use it again as a moving bunker, and save some stimpaks. I've recruited Cesta, who is a very good driver and can use energy weapons because Fleetfoot can be spotted to easily. Jamming towers are easy to find out, just as the prisoners in the west, who are divided in two rooms. There are a couple of pacification bots assisting normal troopers. Inside we will find even more of them. The worst thing, is that unlike raiders who are easily provoked, robots are really patient and they will not risk 1vs1 fights for most of the time. The big building on the eastern side, is where Kerr is located along with the remains of General Barnaky. We need to kill Kerr, because it's the only way to finish the mission properly. Poor guy has suffered enough anyway.)

20. Cheyenne Mountain (We are getting really close. This is a first part of the final mission. Here we need to deliver nuclear warhead to the vault doors. There is a backdoor to the bunker, that will be a safe haven once the nuke goes boom. I don't remember, but in Redux version I could take the APC with me as on normal mission. Thanks to that, I just left as much supplies as possible inside, and left everything else. But before delivering the nuke, I used him to deal with the robots. I recommend using CTB mode mostly, because the enemies are mostly visible, and it speeds up the whole thing a lot. It's actually great to see everyone being safe inside while the sniper fire constantly is being heard. After all the encounters in tight spaces it's a reward on it's own. Some of the foes are hiding behind the rocks, so I suggest using TB mode with snipers/energy weapons mixed to maximize the damage and critical shots on the remaining forces. After having fun, it's time to power on the nuke and await for the countdown to go down to 0. Now it's time for the final confrontation).

20. Vault 0 (

1) Restore power to the three power generators
2) Deal with the Calculator

The Vault isn't very big, but the density of robots makes it a really tough place to fight in. There are some additional Brotherhood forces, which can offer us some assistance and supplies. The most nasty room, is the one unlocked by the severed head. I had to reload my saves many times to survive the turret fire. Of course using drugs, as well Rad-X is recommended, and to gain access to Calculator, we'll need to destroy some human brains. Plus confrontation with the mechanized General Barnaky, who can be persuaded to fight on our side, if we have his letter and/or locket. That unlock additional ending option. I've counted 4 of them on my playthrough.

Ending 1. If you talk to Barnaky and convince him to donate his brain, you'll get Brotherhood under his command stomping on every mutant and ghoul which he finds. Sorry Dillon, you have to go back!

Ending 2,3. If you click on the terminal near the Calculator to donate your brain, you'll get ending depending on your karma (good/evil). Of course I was a good guy girl, so I've achieved the most sweet ending.

Ending 4. Sacrifice one of your team members.

Ending 5. Destroy Calculator

Log end

bos_hr2020-02-2919-32tmkmy.jpg

bos_hr2020-02-2921-27crja6.jpg

bos_hr2020-02-2922-04mzkx2.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0112-09rqkqw.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0112-45c2j6p.jpg

:shredder:

bos_hr2020-03-0112-45b2k9o.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0113-0172jmf.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0115-019zkaz.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0118-45cxkyl.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0119-262qjf6.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0121-118rk2n.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0122-35ydj8c.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0219-07ugjgh.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0221-57qtj6i.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0317-1908ksd.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0318-04e0k3s.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0318-39t2kz1.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0319-06iejdb.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0417-5297jhe.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0419-49uaj8l.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0421-10o4j7l.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0421-28nxjd5.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0421-33avjkb.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0422-22s7kns.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0515-55jckyg.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0516-378tjzr.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0517-22cok7m.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0517-52hvjny.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0519-16oyki9.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0519-365bjmp.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0520-3496kuu.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0520-39i2jps.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0520-39f1jrz.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0520-4039k2m.jpg

bos_hr2020-03-0520-40trj30.jpg

HansDampf

Arcane
AM2R

There were a few updates since 2016 including some graphical changes.

VZ91GXf.jpg

before

OX6fOqG.png

after

And this time I did get 100%, which unlocks a "new" Fusion Mode (it's old by now). Samus is wearing the Fusion Suit. Organic enemies leave X Parasites behind instead of health and ammo. And you take 2x damage from everything.
The game is short. I couldn't resist.

j9co2br.png

DbXKBZj.png

QhSsgxr.png

nTnwLOd.png

VinOIHd.png

G18hVsA.png

yb1Gumj.png

latest

5r5Al3W.png

ar8fyCO.png

wVIXzFW.png

PcMC977.png

qdtGf9k.png
ol32O0O.png

1KysBUF.png

m78FrYt.png

Danikas

Arcane
What's the name of the mod you're using? Can you actually block with the shield in combat or is it just for visuals?
You can it also gives some def stats but debuffs your weapon skill, the mod is called L hiver.

wppbVhy.png

JJJRl4U.png

sNg5PCq.png

This mod also has free aim for bows and spells.
5fIvMEU.png

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Making blown eggs out of enemy warships, DraQ style:
Mixed salvo of mini missiles, combination of flak and warhead-less pure kinetic impactors busts through the hull, 95t TNT equivalent yield micronuke flies through the hole and flashes the insides.

EF3EF9D24E6328DC92F8189E28E65F44F9817C53

Internal view:
9490C6405A7DA4FC5CBC97CDDC34C96366F6E5AC

Puukko

Arcane
VTMR + HD AI textures + Clearview Reshade (+HDR)

wNuBZ0L.jpg

5Ci9ZIo.jpg

They went all out with this romance subplot.

A8Gv4XI.jpg

c0GvoDF.jpg

da7AreV.jpg

n2KLiQC.jpg

nQesAfs.jpg

xeg5c8s.jpg

mQRDCpI.jpg

KE7xR86.jpg

KvLEtMB.jpg

FcWqHCb.jpg

He wasn't lying.

Ks43DcB.jpg

Forbidden love part 2: undead boogaloo

S6JScux.png

BkUs74S.jpg

Excuse us while our royal ass can't even be bothered to offer proper help for the only ones doing something about the abductions.

loRzSIY.jpg

Last edited:

A horse of course

VTMR + HD AI textures + Clearview Reshade (+HDR)

wNuBZ0L.jpg

5Ci9ZIo.jpg

They went all out with this romance subplot.

A8Gv4XI.jpg

c0GvoDF.jpg

da7AreV.jpg

n2KLiQC.jpg

nQesAfs.jpg

xeg5c8s.jpg

mQRDCpI.jpg

KE7xR86.jpg

KvLEtMB.jpg

FcWqHCb.jpg

He wasn't lying.

Ks43DcB.jpg

Forbidden love part 2: undead boogaloo

S6JScux.png

BkUs74S.jpg

Excuse us while our royal ass can't even be bothered to offer proper help for the only ones doing something about the abductions.

loRzSIY.jpg

wtf did nihilistic ever do to you

HansDampf

Arcane
e9Ygo02.jpg

beNmGpv.jpg

giphy.webp

Shut. Up.

B13PRim.jpg

This spot looks exactly like the planet from AM2R.

nsf0MwC.jpg

A missile expansion mimic?

DP1qpNy.jpg

PeeiIJO.jpg

#SaveTheAnimals

v4zZCa7.jpg

O9unkeT.jpg

Ao0YyF1.jpg

imNS6Ng.jpg

GCmiiJO.jpg

LfSY4xG.jpg

bTVjDCm.jpg

uCqGbb2.jpg

Didn't we do this twist in Super Metroid already?

GX71fq0.jpg

F5aNgYM.jpg

Wow. I didn't expect the number to be that low. I'm not interested in 100%ing this game, anyway. The station isn't as fun to navigate. Besides, why would you ever need more than 100 missiles or 10 power bombs? Further expansions are beyond useless. I also found out there are 20 energy tanks in the game, not just 10. That explains it.

DraQ

Arcane
98EDB0E3D5663325061DBACBE3D189B38E2195B0

[Older version]: Orbital maneuvers in deep gravity wells eat a lot of propellant.
A small gunboat about to depart on a surgical strike mission in low Neptune orbit accompanied by larger tanker just to make it possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom