Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Tel Velothi

Cipher

Arthandas

Liturgist
duke0000.png

duke0001.png

duke0002.png

duke0004.png

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (via EDuke32)

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
What the fuck is wrong with her knees?
Why are they so low?
Hows everything so proportional but her knees... oh my god her shins are tiny. Whats wrong with her legs and why does this trouble me so.

These are clearly two alien symbiotes. The knees can be seen, but are very subtle!
I can spot them but they are either on the wrong place, eg too low, or her shins arent long enough. It looks weird because they look perfect in every other way.

Codex Year of the Donut
Hellslave as an warlock who made a pact with leviathan.

Ypdnxlr.png
the game is like 3-4 hours long then it starts over in higher difficulty, fyi
regretted playing it after beating it once due to that because I guess it's a story cliffhanger or something and it expects you to play the entire exact same game over again

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Today in forgotten low quality games: Wanderer of Absu, a freeware adventure from 1997. It's filled with truly baffling typos.

2022-06-03_18_08_29-Wanderer_of_Absu_1.5.png

They... bread their crowns over the river? Did the author mean to say spread? What?

2022-06-03_17_48_41-Wanderer_of_Absu_1.5.png

I hear the noice of a waterfall.

2022-06-03_18_10_10-Wanderer_of_Absu_1.5.png

Ah yes, I love it when the "dimlight" of the dawn colors the "horison" in a warm orange. Just lovely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom