Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
1656144116640.png

Serus

Arcane
Patron
The cleric in the group sings a song of his faith to the fallen, and the "hero" writes another grim entry in his journal:

"
I managed to infiltrate a bandit camp with my comrades.
Our goal was to find the evil bandit leader and take his life like he did when he took many innocent lives.

The fight was fierce and in the end we won, but what a price we paid in the heat of battle...
The thought of the hollow result pains me greatly.

While trying to take as few lives as possible in this conflict, we took the only one worth more than every life in this camp combined.

We took the life of an innocent.

"
HV3IoFA.png

fx7KOLM.png

In one of my playthroughs, killing this NPC really happened to me because of the fog of war.
I placed a fireball in the middle of the tent before the battle started and killed the poor guy.
What game it is?

Codex Year of the Donut
The cleric in the group sings a song of his faith to the fallen, and the "hero" writes another grim entry in his journal:

"
Our goal was to find the evil bandit leader and take his life like he did when he took many innocent lives.

The fight was fierce and in the end we won, but what a price we paid in the heat of battle...

While trying to take as few lives as possible in this conflict, we took the only one worth more than every life in this camp combined.

"
HV3IoFA.png

fx7KOLM.png

In one of my playthroughs, killing this NPC really happened to me because of the fog of war.
I placed a fireball in the middle of the tent before the battle started and killed the poor guy.
What game it is?
looks like neverwinter nights

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar

"

"
HV3IoFA.png

fx7KOLM.png

What game it is?
Baldur(ian)'s Gate Enhanced Edition. Oh man it was so hard to resist trolling you.
Luckily, (I hope) rusty shackleford has already done that:lol:.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

"

"
HV3IoFA.png

fx7KOLM.png

What game it is?
Baldur(ian)'s Gate Enhanced Edition. Oh man it was so hard to resist trolling you.
Luckily, (I hope) rusty shackleford has already done that:lol:.

TURN OFF THE BLACK OUTLINES.

NOW.

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
Looks like a cartoon version of Baldur's Gate.

I don't care about the outlines since my screen is 2560x1440 resolution ,so the outlines don't have any visible effect for me, but enough that I prefer having them in.

I'm zooming in for the screenshots, which I suspect is why it looks crappy.

In general, I'd like to see a Baldur's Gate saga with better resolution support, allowing for qualitative zooming, and thus disabling the outlines.

Without outlines
azlj9mo.png

0EvGrKV.png

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Looks like a cartoon version of Baldur's Gate.

I don't care about the outlines since my screen is 2560x1440 resolution ,so the outlines don't have any visible effect for me, but enough that I prefer having them in.

In general, I'd like to see a Baldur's Gate saga with better resolution support, allowing for qualitative zooming, and thus disabling the outlines.

Without outlines
azlj9mo.png

0EvGrKV.png
At least now I can see what it is in those high res screenshots.
I didn't know that there are such graphic options in EE. Looks weird, as octavius said, looks as a cartoon version of the game, this is probably why i didn't recognise it.

schru

Arcane

The only correct way to play it is in 640x480 since the resolution affects the visible area, taking you out of the intended scene and making interiors look like model sets if it's higher. It doesn't look too good without a C.R.T. monitor, but the look might be approximated with a wrapper like the one rusty made a thread about in combination with some screen shader.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Forgive the hiccups on the resolution and aspect ratio, I was playing with it to find the most faithful.

duke0007.png

duke0009.png
duke0010.png

duke0012.png
duke0014.png
duke0018.png

duke0021.png

duke0024.png

jackofshadows

Magister
xZ9duvy.png

The way she says "BONE", man... So hot. Plenty of other cool pieces like *with sarcasm*"Oh I'm sorry, did I brake your concentration?" (to Zhar the Mad) or "Now, THAT's a mushroom". By the way, if you ask about the mushroom that servant girl, she'll send you to the tavern keeper and he'll be in disgust of an idea of black mushrooms. So many little pieces that I've missed or don't remember. And only now I realized that rogue has the same voice as Sarah Karrigan. I imagine they've had a lot of fun during record sessions there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom