Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Lucumo

Educated
blasdjy9.png

Green Tentacle buddy always has my back *sniff*

Dr1f7

Scholar
i just spent an embarrassing amount of time making this:

I didn't intend for the thing to move and follow you around (it's supposed to be stationary), but it's kinda funny like that lol
but holy shit guys no joke, 10 hours of raging in blender for a fucking statue my god

Dr1f7

Scholar
fixed the statues finally omg that was a pain in the ass

also changed the lighting a bit
12.png

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
You're supposed to play it with texture filtering on. It was a feature of Nintendo 64.

I disabled it because I didn't quite like how it looked like.
But admittedly, it certainly beats the blurry textures of more modern games where you have one 2048x2048 texture sitting right next to a 256x256 texture, lmao.

Denim Destroyer

Learned
osrgfwE.png

I managed to find a good way to farm XP in Ultima 5. Immediately in front of the dragon and reaper room on Dungeon Covetous if Des Por is casted it will move you to right in front of the ladder to this room. This room has dragons behind a wall which cannot hurt you. Seems cheap so I will refrain using it too often.

Drop Duck

Learned
It's a novel game that makes you want to get out real naval instruments to know which degree you want to head in. That said it's not good enough to justify the price I'm afraid, mate. All games by David Szymanski have disappointed me so far, including Dusk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom