Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Selaco - A Doom engine FPS inspired by FEAR and the classics - coming to Early Access in May

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
They forget to mention the other important features:

✓ Body type B protagonist
✓ Pronoun selection
✓ Feminine penis

Pound Meat

Prophet
The guy never answered my question when I asked if there would be Black Lives Matter shit in it, which I guess does answer the question. Is he still laughing at us with his pals at Doomworld or wherever he came from?

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oh its the game from that retard who got buttmad after I extrapolated his believes and political positions from the few screenshots of this random boomershooter#5547563257? Hardly a surprise that this is complete shit.

Curratum

What is going on in this thread the vitriol is over 9000 lmao.

People are butthurt over the dev's real or perceived political views, instead of being butthurt over how shit the game is despite the thousands of hours of work that seem to have gone into it on a technical and artistic level.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
brave and powerful selaco dev is taking a STAND against the new twitter verification system by declining to put his game for sale on the epic game store!

le ebin!!!!!!!!! you go SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommy heavenly6

Learned
taking a STAND against the new twitter verification system
by declining to put his game for sale on the epic game store!
3qto7s.gif

This developer has a very strange way of making friends and influencing people.

I'm wondering why they think anyone would give them the time of day between their bizarre behavior and lack of a concrete release date when Trepang2 has a definite release date and looks to scratch that FEAR itch.

I hereby motion to turn this thread into a Trepang2 thread.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
when Trepang2 has a definite release date and looks to scratch that FEAR itch

Last time i checked (though admittedly that was before the release date announcement so i don't know if Trepang2 released a new demo) the Selaco demo had actual gameplay in a huge and very interactive map while Trepang2 felt more like a character movement demo with very little in terms of level design.

The AI in both wasn't anything close to FEAR though.

Last edited:

Ivan

Arcane
IMO it remains to be seen if Trepang2 can produce any worthwhile level design. I've only payed in its combat arenas, but that can only last me so much.

Star Citizen

Learned
Trepang2 demo is rough af. Just feels n looks off to me and I'm not really seeing anything all too amazing happening with that blueprint. Though being proven wrong is always cool.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Selaco was a miracle for the refugees of Earth. A beacon of hope in their darkest hour. Dawn lost everything when Earth fell and dedicated her life to protecting her new home. Hope burned bright, but something lurked in the shadows.

EARLY ACCESS LAUNCH DATE:
May 2024

The Early Access contains:
- 25 open levels (excluding Secret Level)
- 11 fully upgradable weapons
- Full open-source modding support

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not even coming out for another 7 months despite pushing marketing for it for the last year and it's going to be early access anyways?

:nocountryforshitposters:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom