Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sell Out

Quigs

Magister
You guys suck.

Jason

chasing a bee
He just means me. He's jealous of my Doggy-Style.
icon_dance.gif

There, that's better.

Quigs

Magister
TC Alone = Suck, but respectable.

TC on RPGC = Suck, sell out for foot traffic.

No one gives a crap about your opinions. Having a website doesnt make you any more informed, and meshing your website with another makes you even less respectable then... Exitium.

LCJr.

Erudite
Well now that you've sold out and actually will get some traffic any plans to add any content? Or you just going to go on ragging on other peoples reviews because it's easier than writing your own?

LCJr.

Erudite
Goddamnit Baby Arm can't you let a person have a little fun?

I read the interviews the one with Aaron Hall was actually quite good and Frontline Nations sounds interesting. Pretty sure he said he lost the reviews.

Jason

chasing a bee
I actually wrote 5 reviews and a 217-page essay explaining how nuclear fusion can be a viable alternative fuel using only the Heavy Gear II manual as my source material. But I lost those, too.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Fer chrissakes Quigs, it's not like rpgcodex is rpgdot or something.

Tcancer wouldn't have existed in the first place if we hadn't all gotten together through the codex, so it's really like we've come home or something (cue heart-string-pulling music).

LCJr.

Erudite
I actually wrote 5 reviews and a 217-page essay explaining how nuclear fusion can be a viable alternative fuel using only the Heavy Gear II manual as my source material. But I lost those, too.

Ah I get it. This my HDD died thing is the 21st equivalent of the dog ate my homework.

Jason

chasing a bee
Rewriting the interviews? Does that mean you're going to rewrite the answers they gave too?

1. First off, how's Space Empires V coming along? Is everything working on schedule or have you run into any major problems?

[Aaron] – Everything is going great and we’re on schedule for a June release. As always, the beta testers have a huge list of things they’d like added. So we’ll be working on the game up to and through the release date. And Naked_Lunch is a big dreamboat full of chocolate pudding and awesomesauce.

Jason

chasing a bee
Ha! You can't say I never supported this crappy site. I'm running Google by the power of my crappy profile page.

The annoying thing is that some other cocksuckers have tried using 'baby arm' as their name, too. But that's nothing that a little rape/homocide couldn't fix.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom