Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sengoku Rance Avatars

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
where the fuck is my old-crazy-eyed-guy-with-pointy-mustache sengoku avatar.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Ok, I know who had this amazing idea to resize all avatars in the Codex to one Resolution. Dicksmoker - you are so dead :x

But come one people - now everything, every avatar, there is on this site, even mine, looks just fugly.

Felix

Arcane
Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Clockwork Knight.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Crooked Bee.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by CrimHead.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by ComradeCommissar.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Overweight Manatee.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by anus_pounder.

Saved a lot of space :thumbsup:

I'm look glorious :M

Felix said:
Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Clockwork Knight.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Crooked Bee.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by CrimHead.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by ComradeCommissar.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Overweight Manatee.

Show / Hide Show/Hide :: Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by anus_pounder.

Butthurt reaching critical levels. :smug:

Tycn

Savant
Surely Jaesun deserves a tag of his own for his momentous yet ultimately futile contribution to the good fight.

catfood

AGAIN
Felix said:

Saved a lot of space :thumbsup:

I'm look glorious :M

Or you could just add the filter like Xor suggested. It's a lot more effective.

Mrowak

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
So who got the "Ask me about anime" tag?

Ha, I just noticed mine. To think people spend years trolling to have those.

Whoever donated towards the Rance avatars?

It seems so. Yet, the only thing I donated were those avatars.

Mrowak

Arcane
herostratus said:
Still no "my ass is getting raped" expression avatar though :decline:

I was about to make those but time was running short and I preferred to focus on avatars the could actually be used by someone.

Read: That ordinary, sane non-tranny, non-pedo people would use.

Felix

Arcane
Ask Dicksmoker and DorkOvenload.
frog.png

53a853b444049101231a8c6ac5f02637.jpg

:M :M :M :M

Mrowak

Arcane
commie said:
Why did Mrowak after a few posts get a custom tag? What the fuck could he have said about anime? Would have expected CK to get a tag long before!

My initiative generated concrete profits for teh Codex aka money :smug:

Plus, had it been not for me mudbloud would never have made those gorgerous goldbox avatars, neither Ancient would have added the ones from TWitcher 2. :smug:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mrowak said:
commie said:
Why did Mrowak after a few posts get a custom tag? What the fuck could he have said about anime? Would have expected CK to get a tag long before!

My initiative generated concrete profits for teh Codex aka money :smug:

Plus, had it been not for me mudbloud would never have made those gorgerous goldbox avatars, neither Ancient would have added the ones from TWitcher 2. :smug:

SO I'M TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE PURSUIT OF PROFIT??

I want my 'Ask me about Marxism-Leninism' tag dammit!

FUCKING CAPITALIST RUNNING DOGS! :x

KalosKagathos

Learned
A C&C-fag like Alexandros complaining about Sengoku Rance? Bloody hypocrite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom