Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sengoku Rance Avatars

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
ghostdog said:
where the fuck is my old-crazy-eyed-guy-with-pointy-mustache sengoku avatar.

You will need to pick it again ghostdog. There are two reasons. First, I was too tired yesterday to check the names of corresponding 8-bit images in my previous series. Second, when I was making the second version i tried (albeit inconsistently :oops:) to make it so they would appear in some logical-thematic-contextual order on the dex e.g. all Motonari avatars were supposed to be next to each other. I thought alphabetical order for related avatars would do the trick - guess I was wrong.

Anyway, you avatar has been uploaded along with the rest from the 'Enhanced Edition' series:

motonariB.png

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well if profit is the only motivation for inclusion of avatars does that mean that if I pay for Ben 10 or Pokeymons to be included, they will be?

DU is just as big a Jew as Kotick! Selling out at first sniff of of the filthy lucre!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mrowak said:
when I was making the second version i tried (albeit inconsistently :oops:) to make it so they would appear in some logical-thematic-contextual order on the dex e.g. all Motonari avatars were supposed to be next to each other. I thought alphabetical order for related avatars would do the trick - guess I was wrong.
Yeah, goes by system file order - which is whatever order the files were created in or stored on the server in or some such.

Fixed now, been meaning to fiddle with that for a while.

Cassidy

Arcane
commie said:
Well if profit is the only motivation for inclusion of avatars does that mean that if I pay for Ben 10 or Pokeymons to be included, they will be?

DU is just as big a Jew as Kotick! Selling out at first sniff of of the filthy lucre!

stereotype-jew.gif

How much would it cost to convince DU to have his avatar permanently replaced by this?

Not that I'd ever pay for it

Merkwürdigliebe said:
Time to temporarily change to an animefaggotry avatar for additional butt hurt? Perhaps.

Go for it. Good fun seeing people get all bent out of shape over something so little.

KalosKagathos

Learned
ComradeCommissar said:
Good fun seeing people get all bent out of shape over something so little.
They probably think the very exposure to such shameful avatars will make them like anime against their will:

starri.jpg

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
DarkUnderlord said:
Mrowak said:
when I was making the second version i tried (albeit inconsistently :oops:) to make it so they would appear in some logical-thematic-contextual order on the dex e.g. all Motonari avatars were supposed to be next to each other. I thought alphabetical order for related avatars would do the trick - guess I was wrong.
Yeah, goes by system file order - which is whatever order the files were created in or stored on the server in or some such.

Fixed now, been meaning to fiddle with that for a while.

:salute:

Achilles

Arcane
KalosKagathos said:
A C&C-fag like Alexandros complaining about Sengoku Rance? Bloody hypocrite.

Well it's just a matter of aesthetics, nothing to do with the game itself. I wouldn't play it but I don't mind other people doing so, since I have the option of not reading the relevant thread. The avatars, however, are messing with my Codex experience since I have to look at them constantly. It breaks immersion, you see.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Mrowak said:
My initiative generated concrete profits for teh Codex aka money
I knew it. This was the plan all along. DU's the one who contacted you and asked you to pretend you wanted to add the avatars, didn't he? Then all you had to do was play along so that DU could pretend to be the neutral uninterested party and set the target. But he planned it all along.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sceptic said:
Mrowak said:
My initiative generated concrete profits for teh Codex aka money
I knew it. This was the plan all along. DU's the one who contacted you and asked you to pretend you wanted to add the avatars, didn't he? Then all you had to do was play along so that DU could pretend to be the neutral uninterested party and set the target. But he planned it all along.

Mrowak is a fucking plant! I would never have guessed!

Bet he does the whole "randomly picked crowd member" thing in magic shows too. THE BASTARD! :x

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
commie said:
Why did Mrowak after a few posts get a custom tag? What the fuck could he have said about anime? Would have expected CK to get a tag long before!

Pfff I got far less posts and none were about anime :)

Payed 11$, got the avatar, and a tag as bonus. :thumbsup:

ChristofferC said:
Damn I feel so much more authorian and confident with my new avatar.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sup, copycat brah

Since I was in doubt over this one and one of the pink haired girls, I'll change it

just 4 u

edit: Now that I think about it, the pedophile suits me best. I'd choose one of the furfags, but you can barely make out what they are with those tiny-ass pictures

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
When is this thread getting retardoed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom