Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SErious Question: why was my first thread deleted?

was it really that off topic considering the other threads and insults I have seen thrown around? It was rather tongue and cheek, I promise I won' stray into chef talk if that is truly off topic, but would seriously like to know the 'rules' if one could tell me, maybe a mod? From what I have seen people throw gay jokes and post tubgirl, so i did not know 'chef-d' would be deleted...or was it that it needs to be on topic and topics not related to RPG's need to be in the proper forum..

I would really like to know..

TIA

Twinfalls

Erudite
holla_cabezas_de_mierda said:
Here are my stats..... 6.5 perfect cock and shaved balls like a pair of apricots

It IS Pete Hines! Where you been, mang?

bryce777

Erudite
was it really that off topic considering the other threads and insults I have seen thrown around? It was rather tongue and cheek, I promise I won' stray into chef talk if that is truly off topic, but would seriously like to know the 'rules' if one could tell me, maybe a mod? From what I have seen people throw gay jokes and post tubgirl, so i did not know 'chef-d' would be deleted...or was it that it needs to be on topic and topics not related to RPG's need to be in the proper forum..

TIA

YOU DON'T HAVE THE GAME FOR CHEF TALK, SON

bryce777

Erudite
The funny thing about chef is that basically everything he says is true. Except the obviously impossible stuff.

He has a hot german model for a wife, benzo and a beamer, and all that. He is very low key in person, though, and all that shit is a joke. So I hear.

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
I keep on confusing Chefe with Stalin Brando. The latter is the asian-ladyboy aficionado, right?

whitemithrandir

Erudite

TIA

shut up, gay.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
was it really that off topic considering the other threads and insults I have seen thrown around? It was rather tongue and cheek, I promise I won' stray into chef talk if that is truly off topic, but would seriously like to know the 'rules' if one could tell me, maybe a mod?
It wasn't deleted. It belonged in Retardo Land.

... and this thread belongs in Site Feedback. I look forward to your next "OMG my second post was deleted" thread so that I can link to this one.

From what I have seen people throw gay jokes and post tubgirl, so i did not know 'chef-d' would be deleted...or was it that it needs to be on topic and topics not related to RPG's need to be in the proper forum..
We exercise a policy of moderator discretion. If a moderator comes along and thinks your post has run its course, it ends up in Retardo Land where it stays. Try to be funny next time.

Spazmo

Erudite
I Retardo'd it because not only was it in the wrong forum, it was a shitty "HYE I AM NEW" thread. We try to practise hands off moderation here, but that's more than just a shit topic, it's outright spam, and it didn't even look like it'd lead to delightful hilarity like this one did. In conclusion, fuck off back to the ESF.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
TheGreatGodPan said:
I keep on confusing Chefe with Stalin Brando. The latter is the asian-ladyboy aficionado, right?

Wait, I thought it was Major Blackheart that was the asian-ladyboy lover? How many sexual deviants do we have on this board?

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Atleast here at the codex the threads are sent to retardo land not deleted and sent to the furnace like the ESF forums. *coughSummercough*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom