Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shader fix for Ryujinx LDN 2.3

warcrimes666

Educated
Patron
I was trying to play monster hunter stories 2 online with my brother and while the online portion works, half the graphics don't display in the LDN build. This was annoying as all the post game stuff is locked behind online expeditions. This probably affected other games as well.

I decompiled the shader and fixed it so now everything works perfectly to play online under local play in LDN 2.3. Just extract into the LDN 'publish' folder and replace 'Ryujinx.Graphics.Shader.dll' and 'Ryujinx.Graphics.Shader.pdb':

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ymqPc-hfnjsIKMalkKQUhb7FdxeeJeuK/view?usp=sharing

Dont ask why im playing monster hunter stories 2, thank you. I smoke alot of weed and its good for what it is. A good working place for all switch roms and updates is softcobra. There are some playable more old school tactics and jrpgs that work well on Ryujinx like Brigandine: legend of runersia, Banner of the Maid, SaGa Frontier remastered, and Fuga: Melodies of Steel.

warcrimes666

Educated
Patron
Great question. I started playing it on the emulator first with the demo and while there are tools now to convert your saves back and forth to PC, I am also of this generation:

1_sQP-pflZr6j-gmjBou0Eww.png

Although these days I increase to 40 with inflation. When capcom cuts their cocaine enough to reach that price point, I'll bite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom