Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadow Warrior 2

orcinator

Liturgist

Oh look we have a female headmate this time, sure, they could have probably made her one of the playable characters, but gosh, we really need to hear her complain about how much of a pig Lo Wang is, not to mention we'll miss out of such great characters like generic ninja 1, 2 and 3.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I tried the new Shadow Warrior and I thought it was shit. Second game on the other hand looks like it might be fun to play in co-op.

Israfael

Arcane

Why do they have to do demos on console? It's so retarded i don't even know if i want to buy it. I liked SW1, but this looks slow and stupid.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
watched gameplay and...don't have anything to say :prosper:
I don't know why they want to rival with Burdelrands2 in term of retardation (minus memes from BL2), shit looks awful
brb gonna reinstall Painkiller

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Overload of effects and details doesn't make your game look good, it makes it looks messy and that is the last thing you want in a fast paced shooter.

Yeah I can't see what the fuck is going on in that video wtf is this

Can we please get 1999 graphics back, back then you could merely glance at the screen and immediately see what's going on

Ivan

Arcane
this is shit. instead of beefing up the weapons they said fuck it lets just copy Borderlands and fuck level design let's just remix pre-set levels (Diablo).

fucking garbage

Baron Dupek

Arcane
new videos
Intro

second lvl

meh, old things like these
shadow_warrior_2_parkour_by_digi_matrix-da32kc2.gif

were more promising

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
I preordered it, but I'm too busy to actually play it. :negative:

Apparently they expanded on the RPG elements and made the levels both procedurally generated and more open ended with more ways to tackle them (I saw climbing in one of the videos). Borderlands + Deus Ex + great melee combat of the former? Or did they bite off more than they can chew? You'll find out, if I actually get around to playing it.

I saw a trailer and didn't like all the numbers popping up on screen like it was a diablo clone or something, I hope they can be turned off.

tormund

Arcane
We already have a thread for this one, though I guess most of comments in there were p negative.

Looking on the user reviews on Steam on the other hand, they seem to be overwhelmingly positive. Which isn't all that surprising given the huge popularity of Borderlands formula.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Played tutorial level, Wang handles nicely but needs to shut the fuck up, none of his dumbass quips even cracked a smile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom