Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun Returns - Dead Man's Switch Original Campaign

2859749534.png

I had to downgrade my package last year...poorfag central
Same here, still yours is better shit
I've never seen anyone with faster upload than download. :eek:

This is still India, a shit place all things considered. Contention Ratio is very high with this particular ISP and it is peak time.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DOWNLOADING NOW!! Let the Kickstarter Revolution BEGIN*!!!! :D

*not expected the second coming or anything but I do think this is a good beginning...;)

Indranys

Savant
How it is bros?
Did they fix that savepoint stuff??
What if the boss calls me when I'm in the middle of dungeon. :(

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt
Ok I wanted to male a seperate thread for this but since it will likely be merged lets talk initial builds here:

What are you going to start play as? I am looking to play a warrior mage or warrior shaman. Or maybe shaman/mage.

For partymembers I'll look to recruit a street samurai, a physical adept which I will twink out to be an unarmed and/or katana guy, a decker, and another mage guy.

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt
DOWNLOADING NOW!! Let the Kickstarter Revolution BEGIN*!!!! :D

*not expected the second coming or anything but I do think this is a good beginning...;)

Didn't it begin with Conquisidor? True that wasn't an rpg and was in a shit timeframe...but still

himmy

Arcane
What are you going to start play as?

Same as ever. I'm going to create a build that I will start regretting halfway through the campaign, be to lazy to replay the beginning parts immediately with different build, so I shelf the game for a couple of months. Works every time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom