Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Share my pain, Codex

Repressed Homosexual
No site annoys me more than Reddit. Haven for despicable, pansy suburban hipsters. Even Digg wasn't even a third as bad as that. Reddit is all centered around creating touchy-feely communities over leftist bullet points or something, it's like a social experiment gone horribly wrong, and a microcosm showing everything that is wrong with the youth.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
r/gaming is a piece of bland circlejerking only post things that you feel everyone will agree with all-inclusive 'everyone's right in their own way and an awesome winner' shit and only good for rare and rarer instances of best thread ever material because the place is now even getting too banal and stagnant to excel at being a shithole with character

half a million subscribers and all of them want to post about 5 year old screenshots from 4chan's /v/, hey guys look I got this old school game like zelda or goldeneye in a yard sale and my girlfriend drew a companion cube haha I walked past something the other day and it had mario drawn on it isn't that amazing isn't all of this amazing everyone come in to talk about how good all this videogame shit is like we did every day for the past 365 days ha ha ha it sure is fun when everyone's having fun

baronjohn

Cipher
Well, r/gaming just reflects the fact that most people who play games these days are complete morons, only barely above redneck meth addicts in the order of things.

Likewise, places like r/askscience have amazing and helpful communities, reflecting the fact that scientists are all just a bunch of cool dudes.

A user named cat

I like going to Reddit for all the non-meme related stuff, I've come across some funny shit there and vids/pics I'd not seen before. Then again, I don't spend every waking hour scouring the internet for entertainment, so it's just convenient.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom