Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Share your "I am playing" list

sser

Arcane
Developer
upload_2020-12-24_20-11-6.png

Xelocix

Learned
J7XBZps.png

Yes, this is my first time playing Skyrim. Don't like the lore retcons regarding religion, but it's ok so far ig.

Doubt I'll finish any of these anytime soon though, since Kenshi has been eating up most of my time recently.

Shitposter
J7XBZps.png

Yes, this is my first time playing Skyrim. Don't like the lore retcons regarding religion, but it's ok so far ig.

Doubt I'll finish any of these anytime soon though, since Kenshi has been eating up most of my time recently.
Kenshi is SOOOOO damn good probably in my top 5 games of all time
soundtrack in that game is really good too

Curratum

I'll let you figure out which games my kid plays and which ones I play.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Right now I'm on the tail end of Pathfinder: Kingmaker and I've just started Banner of the Maid.

Here is a list of games I've played, gotten distracted from, started again, and got distracted from, but I do plan to get back to and one day finish when I now I'll have a ton of time:

Ultima 6
Wizardry 7
The Magic Candle
Torchlight 2
West of Loathing
TOME
Angband
Zangband
The Aethra Chronicles
The Bard's Tale
Nethergate: Ressurection
NEO Scavenger
Grimoire

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I don't know why, but hearing about people playing Icewind Dale (and especially Icewind Dale 2) makes me happy.

I just finished a play through of the main IWD game, The expansion is a real slog though.. (Also what's the point with no Kulduhar soundtrack)
IWD2 is objectively better in every way but I sort of wanted an EE version.. Playing IWD with the prc's from BG2 engine was fun as fuck. IIRC IWD2 only had like Cleric options.. and like they buffed bard a bit but bards are boring without Blade.

Curratum

I'll let you figure out which games my kid plays and which ones I play.
Based kids: Doom, Thief I and II, EuroTruck Simulator
Virgin dad: Dirt, Lego, Minecraft, Tekken7

Actually the ones he actively plays are just Lego Pirates and Minecraft, but he watched me play through Thief 1 over the last lockdown and now we're going through T2. :D

Maxie

?? if I find myself not playing the game in a month i uninstall
play civ6 and stella glow

AgentFransis

Cipher
Patron
Playing Shadow Empire.
Before that I played a campaign of openxcom 40k.
Also a bit of LoL on the side.

Deleted member 7219

upload_2020-12-26_22-48-19.png

TIE Fighter CD never leaves my hard drive on any PC.

Commandos is there because I like a challenge now and then.

Dragon Quest XI is waiting for a long podcast, audiobook or YouTube video I can listen to/watch while grinding in the endgame. I've completed the MQ but need to see the whole thing through before I uninstall.

I need to get back to Final Fantasy VIII but I'm not sure when. I won't uninstall to reinstall later due to how I've modded the absolute shit out of it and it'll take literally hours to remod it to how I like.

Final Fantasy XIV - I'm playing this at the moment. I'm half way through the Shadowbringers expansion.

I'm also currently playing Halo 3: ODST and have Halo 4 to play after.

Besides these, I also have Trails of Cold Steel IV on the go on the PS4. I have it on hold at the moment because I'm a bit bored by the gameplay of the TOCS at this point (surprise!). I'm dumbing things down for now playing FFXIV and Halo before I get back to the formulaic nature of TOCS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom