Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
New trailer in 21 hours!

Sentinel

Arcane
Divine Throne: A greater angel placed third in the hierarchy of angels [TN: 座天使 is the equivalent of Thrones in Japanese]. His name means "wheel." He is the highest ranking angel with a physical body, and transports God's throne. Next: Fairy Silky

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I like Throne's design, but the texture looks a little off. The idle spin is neat tho.
Also as a fairyfile and a fan of Irish demons big hype for Silky.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Only 3 hours left. Here the english version. I'm hyped to see what poorly written character we going to kill and not care at all this time around :smug:

pls bring devil survivor and strange journey writers for the love of *Record scratch*

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Man this game looks great, the unique animations for the MC are so cool , like holy shit. And the story looks kinda interesting.,

Edit: Seems like the main character and Aogami can fuse at will.

Xenomorph, Alice, bunch of student who will turn into abomination through horrific transformation once they became chaos/law/x-reason hero... we are at home, at last.

Deflowerer

Arcane
How's the emulation scene for Switch these days? What's the chance of playing this day one on an emulator?

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
I have the feeling that the game is ready. Atlus is taking more time working on the code just to find a way to fuck emulation.

Maximilian

Very nice that they've managed to actually fit in the alignment conflict somehow. Too bad it's probably choosing between your schoolfriends crap.

Puukko

Arcane
How's the emulation scene for Switch these days? What's the chance of playing this day one on an emulator?
I give it a solid 80% chance of working day one and 95% chance of working within the week. Ryujinx has been improving UE performance in particular. It is pretty typical for big releases to work day one these days, usually after an update to the emulator.

Sentinel

Arcane
Seems like the story is just a retread of 4A. Disappointing but not unexpected.

Also not surprised by the low quality of character designs. You could swap any of those people for a Persona model and no one would notice.

Puukko

Arcane
The human characters are decidedly toned down in terms of design, yes. This is of course before we see their potential transformations.

Derringer

Prophet
Seems like the story is just a retread of 4A. Disappointing but not unexpected.

Also not surprised by the low quality of character designs. You could swap any of those people for a Persona model and no one would notice.
It's uninspired, yeah, I really wasn't expecting anything more but was expecting less.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

The waifu has arrived :mlady:

Youtube said:
Fairy Silky: A female house spirit frequently seen near the border of England and Scotland. After a home's residents fall asleep, she handles the chores, and was traditionally a welcomed fairy. She uses Diarama, "Magic Donum" (see Horus), and Bufula, while nothing else of note was listed. Next: Genma Kurama Tengu

lightbane

Arcane
I like how Throne's attack animation is "SHOW MY MAGNIFICENT BALDNESS!". As for the trailer, it looks like Nocturne meets SMT If, which was basically proto-Persona anyway. On the plus side, the alignments means we may or may not be able to stab an annoying bitch or two, unless that was a scripted cutscene to show that the being the MC merges with is lolevil or something.

d1r

Patron

Youtube said:
Fairy Silky: A female house spirit frequently seen near the border of England and Scotland. After a home's residents fall asleep, she handles the chores, and was traditionally a welcomed fairy. She uses Diarama, "Magic Donum" (see Horus), and Bufula, while nothing else of note was listed. Next: Genma Kurama Tengu

Her casting animation is pretty neat.

Sentinel

Arcane

Youtube said:

...is her hair seriously a 2D, completely flat cardboard model? Wtf.

d1r

Patron

Youtube said:

...is her hair seriously a 2D, completely flat cardboard model? Wtf.

NINTENDO SWITCH

If you have mid-tier rig everything should be playable at least, it's just a matter of correct emulator, OS and API for each gaem.

Oh, and emulated version will be definitive version considering all these awful slowdowns and low framerate on OG hardware, dunno why Switch cannot handle that PS3/X360 graphics.

d1r

Patron
Genma Kurama Tengu: A tengu which inhabits Mount Kurama in Kyoto. Among the tengu in Japanese lore, he is the strongest and most well-known. He possesses tremendous power when it comes to dispelling evil magic and inviting good luck. He uses "Dragonfly Kick" (weak Phys damage on one enemy, and will [always?] crit... subs are kind of obscured) and "Wind Dragon Strike" (medium Strength-based Force damage on one enemy), and nothing else other than the usual Omagatoki: Critical Magatsuhi Skill is listed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom