Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

Vorark

Erudite
I raise you the Super Famicom cover

ImpJ8y5.jpg

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Switch emulators and nowhere near ready to be used for gaming yet and may not be for years. Not to mention the amount of power it will take. I've got a pretty awesome PC and Wii U games don't run great on my cpu

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Switch emulators and nowhere near ready to be used for gaming yet and may not be for years. Not to mention the amount of power it will take. I've got a pretty awesome PC and Wii U games don't run great on my cpu
CEMU is working perfectly for most games now. i have ryzen 3700x and breath of the wild and bayonetta 2 ran at 60 FPS at 1440p native rendering

Thread got bumped then I got excited then unexcited.

I suppose I still have Apocalypse and Strange Journey to play, so there's no real urgency for SMT5. Just so long as it's actually coming.

I started in DDS long ago and got to what I imagine is the end game before just moving onto something else. I really need to find time to finish it and play DDS2.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
CEMU is working perfectly for most games now. i have ryzen 3700x and breath of the wild and bayonetta 2 ran at 60 FPS at 1440p native rendering

99% of people don't have a cpu that powerful. I tried TMS#FE and Botw and neither ran great on my 4970k. TMS#FE did run well enough for me to get through the entire thing a year or so ago though

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
99% of people don't have a cpu that powerful. I tried TMS#FE and Botw and neither ran great on my 4970k. TMS#FE did run well enough for me to get through the entire thing a year or so ago though

BotW runs great for me on a sub-200 dollar cpu, an i5 8400. Xenoblade Chronicles X runs even better in terms of frame-rate, can easily do 60fps at 1440p (BotW does 40-45fps for me at 1440p); but it doesn't feel as smoothly frame-paced as BotW does for me.

Haven't really tried any other games. Anyway my point is that saying that you need elite hardware to use Cemu effectively is patently untrue. You're probably just not configuring it correctly: I recommend one of BSoD's Cemu setup guides on YT.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Seems to be a very Noctrune vibe with the world seemingly go kaboom and with all the dessert. Seemingly we are in contract with something like in SMT 4 Apocalypse?

Instead of Law/Neutral/Chaos I would like to see a more SMT 3 route I guess. Would be interesting to see what their writer could comes up with.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Yeah, I got the feeling ever since we saw the 2nd trailer that it'd be a spiritual successor to SMT3 (maybe even a direct one, who knows but I doubt it). Doesn't look like you'll be summoning Demons with a COMP either which is very characteristically SMT3.

Perkel

Arcane
Yuzu emulates switch really well. By the time this will be released it should run game at full speed with no issues.

raesha

Educated
No PC and I don't own a PS4. What's the point of an "HD" remaster on the fucking Switch of all things?

:negative:

SMT mainline have been Nintendo exclusive for a while now. Putting the remaster on the Switch is right in line with that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom