Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Should filthy kuffar dogs on the codex be forced to pay a brofist jizya?

hivemind

Make it so that at the end of every week each non-believer will have a %* of their earned brofists and other positive ratings taken away and these would be transfered to a central codexian Islamic authority which will then distribute these brofists as it deems fits, most likely as a reward for especially devout posters or as charity for the impoverished posters with barely any ratings.

Converts would be entitled to not have to pay jizya for the last week since their conversion, but they wouldn't be entitled for reparations for ratings taxed in the past.

Thank you. Alhamdulillah

*something fair like 60-70%

Revenant

Wholeheartedly agree since Islam is the best religion, but wasn't brofist a negative rating? Only :negative: was positive last time I checked

Revenant

It's the parrots that are positive now, Nero's thumbs down and for some reason Hitlerfists negative. What gives? Clearly we need Sharia to sort out the ratings. Allahu akbar, behead all the alt retards

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
As long as I'm standing, your ilk will never be able to enforce anything on native Codexians.

And I WILL stand. Stand TALL. Your threats can only bounce off me, Saracen. Begone!

I'm UNBREACHABLE!

BgtWQP0.jpg

Revenant

Islam will win against Christianity because it is a (much) stronger religion. Basic Nietzschean metaphysics, bitches.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
You're doing it wrong, brown ppl aren't even good at playing victim. First you have to get a muslim moderator on the staff who complains about islamophobia. Then you perform slow coup by using him to make sure only other muslim moderators get added to the staff. Once you have the majority then you can just call anyone you don't like a shitposter for completely unspecified reasons and ban them as soon as there is any excuse at all. And still claim it's a free speech board because mohammad pbuh was a very caring man.

Morkar Left

The islam are these goatfucker guys? I'm against it. They would only mutilate some animals with those fists.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Make it so that at the end of every week each non-believer will have a %* of their earned brofists and other positive ratings taken away and these would be transfered to a central codexian Islamic authority which will then distribute these brofists as it deems fits, most likely as a reward for especially devout posters or as charity for the impoverished posters with barely any ratings.

Converts would be entitled to not have to pay jizya for the last week since their conversion, but they wouldn't be entitled for reparations for ratings taxed in the past.

Thank you. Alhamdulillah

*something fair like 60-70%
Over the last few weeks, I have embraced feminism and the struggle against the patriarchy. As a reborn feminist, I am implementing a femfist tax. As females are clearly less brofisted on average than men, this is discrimination and evidence of the wider patriarchy and bias against women. Therefore, all fists will be taken off men and given to women (aka Scrooge) until women (aka Scrooge) are fisted as equally as men.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Isn't she German? I've seen their movies, believe me there's more than enough fisting going on.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
As long as I'm standing, your ilk will never be able to enforce anything on native Codexians.

And I WILL stand. Stand TALL. Your threats can only bounce off me, Saracen. Begone!

I'm UNBREACHABLE!

BgtWQP0.jpg
I will stand with you brother in arms. Not on my watch shall these Islamists breach the Inner Sanctum. Codexia shall prevail!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Now i am confused....aren't we all the same tranny gender,then why is Scrooge a women?Uhhh this feminism thing is really complex for me.....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom