Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Should Lycra Suit be banned?

Should Lycra Suit be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 44.9%
  • No.

Votes: 54 55.1%

• Total voters

PorkBarrellGuy

You consistently follow me in every threads

>happen to post in a couple of the same threads as Lycra Suit
>"OMG STALKER STOP FOLLOWING ME EEEEEEEE"
You sure you're not a woman?

and made half a dozen posts on my profile but I guess you're not obsessed

Woo, some posts pointing out how much of a hypocritical dipshit and inept asswipe you are, many posts, much obsession, wow

Yeah, you mad.

PorkBarrellGuy

I like how the ratio is very very gradually looking less and less favorable for Lycra Suit the more Lycra Suit talks
I don't know you keep posting dozens of incoherent, angry ramblings to catch my attention.
Pfft, 'kay. Even if this were true, you can't seem to help but reply over and over and over again. Like I said in the stat differences thread, you're so focused on having the last word you neglect all the words that come before it. People are gonna start telling us to get a room, sugar.

PorkBarrellGuy

Haha holy shit do you refresh the page every minutes to update the count

I keep getting pinged by your never-ending responses to the thread and every time I come back in to see if you've discovered how to be entertaining the count just gets worse and worse for you

Bohr

Arcane
Always thought this was a oneself account, but then I haven't really been following the whole thing.

Pls add kingcomrade option.

PorkBarrellGuy

I keep getting pinged by your never-ending responses to the thread
Yeah how dare I reply to a thread about banning me.

Oh my god you're actually scared it's going to happen aren't you? Jesus tapdancing Christ that's funny.

Meanwhile you follow me everywhere even on my profile page.

To my knowledge we have only ever met in 2 places: the (very recent) stat differences thread and your profile where I was making fun of your hysterical bullshit. Beyond that I can't be arsed to remember if I stepped on your toes somewhere else, sorry, you really aren't that memorable. More's the pity.

I'm flattered by the attention but honestly go cling to someone else. I can't be assed to keep reading your inane replies.

And yet you'll keep doing it because you're a huge attention whore. Here's your attention, come and get it! Yummy yummy attention!

Do you see how maybe, just maybe, you're being the world's biggest tool right now? No? Oh well. Continue dancing, then.

PorkBarrellGuy

I can taste the salt from here. Get a hobby.
SERIOUSLY YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF

I could set my watch to this shit, man. You've been here for almost two years and you come across as the biggest, most butt-bothered newfag I've ever fucking seen. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Waterfalls of butthurt in this thread.
OnTheEdge.png

Revenant

The worst part of this particular case of confusion is that many Codexers can't spell Lyric Suite correctly and when they type "Lyric Suit" you are left wondering whether they meant the original account or the imitator.

Also voted yes because Lycra Suit was never funny, even back when he still had a Bloodlines avatar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom